rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damn. She went there.

Damn. She went there.

I read this article twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
Comments?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tracy-mcmi...22088.html

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Damn. She went there.

"Because ultimately, marriage is not about getting something -- it's about giving it. Strangely, men understand this more than we do. Probably because for them marriage involves sacrificing their most treasured possession -- a free-agent penis -- and for us, it's the culmination of a princess fantasy so universal, it built Disneyland."

Gonna have to spread this to the female masses somehow...

Damn. She went there.

Damn. That article was kind of epic.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn. She went there.

Better than I expected. But tip #5? Go adopt a baby and be a single mom because that will make guys want to marry you? hahahaha

Damn. She went there.

Now tell me she didn't cover EVERYTHING we've ever discussed here. I tell dudes all the time, women don't get married to make a man happy...they get married to make THEMSELVES happy. As soon as they get whatever is on their marriage checklist, they check OUT. You're no longer necessary. They'll go through the motions of trying to make you somewhat happy until they get it all, then it's FUCK YOU. They'll then talk about how the "spark" has left the marriage. Everything you do and say will somehow be wrong. The selfishness thing is at the heart of it. And yeah...they think marriage is this magical thing, so they go in with these ridiculous expectations.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Damn. She went there.

The daughter of a charming pimp and an alcoholic prostitute in Minneapolis. Tracy became a foster-care kid, benefiting from several years of stability with a loving family, while her warm but damaged father, Freddie, came in and out of her life, just like he came and went from prison. Her new book details this relationship with Freddie — as well as with the three men she married and divorced in her quest for a solid relationship — with humor and a surprising lightness.

http://hometown-pasadena.com/creative-ty...-mcmillan/

[Image: tracy-mcmillan-300x216.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Damn. She went there.

"But I won't lie. The problem is not men, it's you." ...Damn straight!!

Good article. Thanks for sharing.

Team Nachos

Damn. She went there.

I like this one too ...cause we're all obviously men of character on this forum right fellas? [Image: lol.gif]

2. You're Shallow.
When it comes to choosing a husband, only one thing really, truly matters: character. So it stands to reason that a man's character should be at the top of the list of things you are looking for, right? But if you're not married, I already know it isn't. Because if you were looking for a man of character, you would have found one by now. Men of character are, by definition, willing to commit.

Team Nachos

Damn. She went there.

Before I posted this article I had to research the writer, and verify that I wasn't being Punk'd. I would expect to see something like this at the Chateau or another blog, not on the Huffington Post.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Damn. She went there.

When this first came out awhile back, I forwarded it to every spinster girl I know. hehe...

Damn. She went there.

"Which is also to say -- if what you really want is a baby, go get you one. Your husband will be along shortly. Motherhood has a way of weeding out the lotharios"

LOL
LMAO
LMFAO

this shit is rich.

Damn. She went there.

Yeah, this came out a while back, like a few years ago, I think I read it around 2009. I was stunned when I read it the first time. It was the first satisfying, on-point article I'd read about relationships in a very long time, and I immediately bookmarked it.

I'm not aware of any women around me who would admit to any of these points, so it was like a breath of fresh air. The point about selfishness particularly hit home, anger too, those are right on target.

With regard to shallowness, that's debatable. As a man, I am shallow too, but I learned to become shallow after I was "not shallow," believe it or not. What people call "shallowness" is actually very important because it tells you about the person's culture and lifestyle, and I don't want to be matched with someone who doesn't share my culture/lifestyle. I find that if I'm not shallow, if I don't rule out women based on their weight/looks, I end up in far bigger trouble down the road than if I did, because appearances give you clues as to who the girl is and what her values are. Appearances are not empty or "meaningless." So I'm OK with letting women be shallow as long as my own preferences can also be exercised every once in a while.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-29-2011 12:08 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

With regard to shallowness, that's debatable. As a man, I am shallow too, but I learned to become shallow after I was "not shallow," believe it or not. What people call "shallowness" is actually very important because it tells you about the person's culture and lifestyle, and I don't want to be matched with someone who doesn't share my culture/lifestyle. I find that if I'm not shallow, if I don't rule out women based on their weight/looks, I end up in far bigger trouble down the road than if I did, because appearances give you clues as to who the girl is and what her values are. Appearances are not empty or "meaningless." So I'm OK with letting women be shallow as long as my own preferences can also be exercised every once in a while.

^^^ This.

The article is a breath of fresh air, maybe even qualifies as a red pill article for spinsters. She said a couple things though I disagree with:

Quote:Quote:

"Have you ever seen Kim Kardashian angry? I didn't think so. You've seen Kim Kardashian smile, wiggle, and make a sex tape. Female anger terrifies men."

I would never use the word "terrorize" as she did. I would say "repels". I'm not terrified of bitter women with a chip on their shoulder, I am just repulsed by them and choose not to be around any.

I also am opposed to single motherhood. It's okay perhaps in the case of adoption, but women getting inseminated with no intention of having a father around pisses me off.

Damn. She went there.

I'd like to comment on this part of her article...

3. You're a Slut.
Hooking up with some guy in a hot tub on a rooftop is fine for the ladies of Jersey Shore -- but they're not trying to get married. You are. Which means, unfortunately, that if you're having sex outside committed relationships, you will have to stop. Why? Because past a certain age, casual sex is like recreational heroin -- it doesn't stay recreational for long.

That's due in part to this thing called oxytocin -- a bonding hormone that is released when a woman a) nurses her baby and b) has an orgasm -- that will totally mess up your casual-sex game. It's why you can be f**k-buddying with some dude who isn't even all that great and the next thing you know, you're totally strung out on him. And you have no idea how it happened. Oxytocin, that's how it happened. And since nature can't discriminate between marriage material and Charlie Sheen, you're going to have to start being way more selective than you are right now.

Oxytocin is very interesting chemical. It's what gives you that lovey-dovey feeling with a chick or when you drop some E [Image: wink.gif]

This is something specific I look for when I'm running my game. You can tell when a girl get a little burst of oxytocin. It's not so much when she's looking at you or laughing ...it's when you do or say something that really resonates with her. You'll see her eyes light up. It's like you have a little bonding moment and the whole rest of the scene gets tuned out and fades into the background. Pupils get dialated. Face gets flushed or rosey red.

That's the point where you should start escalating to some kino.

You'll also see it when you saying something to a group of girls and they look at each other and smile. Like they have an inside joke. Boom oxytocin burst.

Team Nachos

Damn. She went there.

Ah, one of the many female Mad Men writers.

Damn. She went there.

Where she misses the point on Kim Kardashian is that KK is EXTREMELY selfish. There's no real room in her life for a man other than as an accessory, like another pair of expensive shoes. He's and extra that will appear on camera occasionally in one of her shows. Her and her sisters are ALL about the attention they get, and men have to suffer through it. They don't get a single private moment to attempt to have a normal relationship with her. All of the guys she's been through to date either bailed, or she ended it because they couldn't "handle" the constant presence of reality show cameras. She's a selfish attention whore of the worst kind. Kim is a solid fuck I'm sure, and ballplayers will hang in just long enough to smash a bit and party, then bounce.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-29-2011 10:56 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I like this one too ...cause we're all obviously men of character on this forum right fellas? [Image: lol.gif]

2. You're Shallow.
When it comes to choosing a husband, only one thing really, truly matters: character. So it stands to reason that a man's character should be at the top of the list of things you are looking for, right? But if you're not married, I already know it isn't. Because if you were looking for a man of character, you would have found one by now. Men of character are, by definition, willing to commit.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of men on this forum were "men of character" in this aspect until they realized the reality of modern-day women. I know I was.

I was raised by a single mom with a couple brothers and my mom fed us a bunch of bs about treating women like queens and putting them on a pedestal, etc. My brothers and I proceeded to to get our hearts smashed all through high school by one chick after another until my mom finally broke it down and said "Fuck these sluts. I was wrong. Just use them for pussy and have your fun." Yeah, she was cool like that. [Image: smile.gif]

By the time I was out of high school, I was breaking every woman's heart I was ever with because my game took a complete 180 and I stopped following her earlier advice. I just stopped giving a shit, and the difference in how women treated me was drastic.

The same thing happened with my older brother and he was a player that wouldn't commit for years, but now he seems to have reverted back to his old clingy self every time he ends up in a relationship. Sucks for him...

Anyhow, that's my experience, and from what I know of most guys who have made the effort to get involved in the whole pua thing, a lot of them were even having a rougher time than I was. I think a lot of guys on here would have been glad to commit until they got a big dose of reality in today's world.

I mean, we're still men at heart, so I'm not saying committing to one woman would have made us happy anyways, but it's interesting food for thought.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Damn. She went there.

This is some real talk. I doubt that most women will read/believe what she's written. I could see average SWPL bitches hating on her background (hooker mom/pimp dad, foster care), her failed marriages (3 marriages!), and career (Mad men- oh she writes those sexist lines?), but the entire article resonates well with most men.

I'm Middle Eastern by heritage, I was brought up to take care of women financially. The deal was: I would go out and make a buck or two, and my wife would cook/clean at home, look good for me when I came home, and I would bang her on semi-consistent frequency. This shit may sound antiquated but that was the deal. I realized that this was not going to happen after my first few dates in college. Bitches expected me to pay for every thing, when all they did was fking roll out of bed and brought their fat asses to restaurant for dinner. In hindsight, the sex wasn't even good (for the money that I was spending).

Fast forward to today: I have 2 hos on lock. I smash them on demand (one drives 35 mins to meet me), spend almost nothing (save for a breakfast once in a while) and still manage to bring in a new ho or two in the rotation. I do all this while working 60-65 hours a week, traveling on the weekends, and studying up for a test. My bank account is growing, my dick is satisfied, and I am happy.

If I ever do marry, it will be to a girl (19-20 years old) from a traditionalist society (Middle Eastern or Latina), have an air tight pre nup, and always monitor her behavior.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 12:08 PM)AVisitor Wrote:  

^^^ This.

The article is a breath of fresh air, maybe even qualifies as a red pill article for spinsters. She said a couple things though I disagree with:

Quote:Quote:

"Have you ever seen Kim Kardashian angry? I didn't think so. You've seen Kim Kardashian smile, wiggle, and make a sex tape. Female anger terrifies men."

I would never use the word "terrorize" as she did. I would say "repels". I'm not terrified of bitter women with a chip on their shoulder, I am just repulsed by them and choose not to be around any.

I also am opposed to single motherhood. It's okay perhaps in the case of adoption, but women getting inseminated with no intention of having a father around pisses me off.

Yea well that's cause you'rr alpha. In my beta days a girl getting angry would terrorize me. Even now that I'm in a half way point between beta and alpha it scares me a bit. Hopefully I'll get to the point were it just repulses me like it does you.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-29-2011 03:22 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'd like to comment on this part of her article...

3. You're a Slut.
Hooking up with some guy in a hot tub on a rooftop is fine for the ladies of Jersey Shore -- but they're not trying to get married. You are. Which means, unfortunately, that if you're having sex outside committed relationships, you will have to stop. Why? Because past a certain age, casual sex is like recreational heroin -- it doesn't stay recreational for long.

That's due in part to this thing called oxytocin -- a bonding hormone that is released when a woman a) nurses her baby and b) has an orgasm -- that will totally mess up your casual-sex game. It's why you can be f**k-buddying with some dude who isn't even all that great and the next thing you know, you're totally strung out on him. And you have no idea how it happened. Oxytocin, that's how it happened. And since nature can't discriminate between marriage material and Charlie Sheen, you're going to have to start being way more selective than you are right now.

Oxytocin is very interesting chemical. It's what gives you that lovey-dovey feeling with a chick or when you drop some E [Image: wink.gif]

This is something specific I look for when I'm running my game. You can tell when a girl get a little burst of oxytocin. It's not so much when she's looking at you or laughing ...it's when you do or say something that really resonates with her. You'll see her eyes light up. It's like you have a little bonding moment and the whole rest of the scene gets tuned out and fades into the background. Pupils get dialated. Face gets flushed or rosey red.

That's the point where you should start escalating to some kino.

You'll also see it when you saying something to a group of girls and they look at each other and smile. Like they have an inside joke. Boom oxytocin burst.

This scares me a bit, having a girl I don't want anything serious with but that I give lots of orgasms to and that I would like to keep fucking fall in love and get crazy on me. I guess the most ethical thing would be to do as Mixx does an not repeat with the same girl saving her some heartbreak (and headache for you) but when you have few girls on the pipeline its tempting to keep seeing them.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:18 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 10:56 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

2. You're Shallow.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of men on this forum were "men of character" in this aspect until they realized the reality of modern-day women. I know I was.

I was raised by a single mom with a couple brothers and my mom fed us a bunch of bs about treating women like queens and putting them on a pedestal, etc. My brothers and I proceeded to to get our hearts smashed all through high school by one chick after another until my mom finally broke it down and said "Fuck these sluts. I was wrong. Just use them for pussy and have your fun." Yeah, she was cool like that. [Image: smile.gif]

By the time I was out of high school, I was breaking every woman's heart I was ever with because my game took a complete 180 and I stopped following her earlier advice. I just stopped giving a shit, and the difference in how women treated me was drastic.

The same thing happened with my older brother and he was a player that wouldn't commit for years, but now he seems to have reverted back to his old clingy self every time he ends up in a relationship. Sucks for him...

Anyhow, that's my experience, and from what I know of most guys who have made the effort to get involved in the whole pua thing, a lot of them were even having a rougher time than I was. I think a lot of guys on here would have been glad to commit until they got a big dose of reality in today's world.

I mean, we're still men at heart, so I'm not saying committing to one woman would have made us happy anyways, but it's interesting food for thought.

So true. I don't think a single man who's raised properly grows up wanting to treat women like disposable objects. Players are men who've been corrupted by women.

I truly believe that if men were raised to be knights in shining armor and women were loyal to their man, man would be satisfied with their lot in life. Even if they only got to fuck one single girl. You know why? Because he'd stay so deeply in love that he wouldn't mind not having other pussy too much.

When you have a dog, would you imagine getting rid of the dog just to try out different dogs? As men, we instinctively reward displays of loyalty from other animals with our own loyalty. Men who help us, get helped in turn. Animals that help us also receive our help in return. It would be no different with women.

But loyalty is the one quality women have none of. Especially when they are young and hot. The predominant trend of the men in this forum, and within the pickup community in general, is the same story of men leaving betahood after having being betrayed in one form or another by a woman.

Unrequited love, being cheated on, being lied to... these are the ways in which women abuse man's natural inclination towards loyalty. Men working together to gain control over their love life has never happened before the internet.

If you ever read a book called, "The Manipulated Man", you'll see how women have been taking advantage of men for decades in America... from what I've learned of history, when the women become evil it marks the end-times of a civilization or nation.

In prior times of history, men were socially separated from other men and unable to share their stories of abuse to the next generation of younger men. Women could minimize the effects of their bad behavior by controlling society enough to make sure men were kept in the dark.

But with the internet, we can communicate anonymously about our trials and tribulations, without fear of being shamed socially for expressing our views. I consider myself extraordinarily lucky to have discovered this knowledge about women at such a young age.

And all of us, through our own independent analysis, reach the same conclusion about women after having their loyalty broken by women: Women cannot be trusted and are only to be valued for their sex. Women are dangerous creatures, and to get what you want from them you need to objectify them.

I also find it cool that your mom understands. I tell my mother about my player ways, and she congratulates me on the women I've banged. "I'm so happy for you sweetie... be sure to enjoy it!" My mother is long-past her prime, but she knows what it's like to suck in adoration from the opposite sex. She herself was a knockout back in the day, so she views my successes as validation of her good genes.

Which, oddly enough, is pretty intelligent if you think about it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Damn. She went there.

I've said this here before and will probably say it many more times. Just tell a girl you're hungry and see how she handles it. That will tell you her entire story right there.

Now women wonder why I don't take them seriously and abuse the shit out of them? That's why. It's 10:30 am here and I could call my mother or any one of my aunts and tell them I'm hungry and do you know what they will say? What do you want sweetie I will make it for you.

Try that shit with the girls you fuck/date and see what happens. When I dump girls I tell them they failed me then usually they come back with either some smart ass answer or they try to improve temporarily but the bottom line is it's just not in their hearts.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:01 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've said this here before and will probably say it many more times. Just tell a girl you're hungry and see how she handles it. That will tell you her entire story right there.

Now women wonder why I don't take them seriously and abuse the shit out of them? That's why. It's 10:30 am here and I could call my mother or any one of my aunts and tell them I'm hungry and do you know what they will say? What do you want sweetie I will make it for you.

Try that shit with the girls you fuck/date and see what happens. When I dump girls I tell them they failed me then usually they come back with either some smart ass answer or they try to improve temporarily but the bottom line is it's just not in their hearts.

The path to your heart is definitely through your stomach el mechanico [Image: lol.gif]

I have to tell my mother to stop bringing me food when she visits. She's been fattening me up for years and pesters me about when I'm getting married.

Team Nachos

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The path to your heart is definitely through your stomach el mechanico [Image: lol.gif]

I have to tell my mother to stop bringing me food when she visits. She's been fattening me up for years and pesters me about when I'm getting married.
The funny thing is that she thinks that I want to get married. She's so oldschool hardwired that she can't understand the idea of not wanting to get married. So I went to the DR and she thinks that I have a girlfriend there that I'm going to bring back and refused to help me watch my daughter this week when I wanted to go back. She lied to me and said she was going away so I didn't make plans.

I have showed her game even to the point of hooking up right infront of her. I think I'm going to just tell her that I'm a sex tourist.

Damn. She went there.

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:36 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2011 11:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The funny thing is that she thinks that I want to get married. She's so oldschool hardwired that she can't understand the idea of not wanting to get married. So I went to the DR and she thinks that I have a girlfriend there that I'm going to bring back and refused to help me watch my daughter this week when I wanted to go back. She lied to me and said she was going away so I didn't make plans.

I have showed her game even to the point of hooking up right infront of her. I think I'm going to just tell her that I'm a sex tourist.

Chris Rock had this skit in Bigger and Blacker where he says all men have to settle down because you don't wanna be the old guy in the club. I guess that doesn't really apply to us [Image: lol.gif]

I think that's how most people think though. Once I start to get old and can't pick up any new girls it must be time to settle down and get married. Like it's not so much about finding the right girl but being ready to do it.

I have a friend that's a drummer in a band and he used to get laid like crazy. He would have 2 girls waiting on the couch in line to fuck him while he had one in the bedroom. It was unbelievable. But now he's like 40, bald, bad/missing teeth and can't pull anymore. He's talking marriage with an old recycled gf from back in the day that started coming back around. She ain't no prize believe me. He's kind of following the Chris Rock philosophy.

Me on the other hand ...I like to keep current, keep in shape, read, keep my game sharp, try new things and venues, travel etc.

I just feel bad and wish I could snap him out of it. She has some kind of mental grip on him.

Team Nachos