rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Bum Show

Travel Bum Show

This guy is travelling the world, to ''find out what its like to meet girls in different countries''

the trailer ( http://vimeo.com/33995051) and the subesquent episodes seem interesting, only actually watched one of them myself (the cuba documentary)

this is his channel http://vimeo.com/user3193218

Saw this posted on another forum and i thought it would be of interest on here

Travel Bum Show

This guy is in real trouble for filming those Cuban girls. I am sure they and the Cuban Hotel staff will get sentenced to 15 years in prison if the Cuban govt finds it. (they search for this stuff)

Travel Bum Show

DAAAAMN YOU beat me to it i was just trying to post this.

Travel Bum Show

He has a couple cheesy lines but I'm sure he does fine with the ladies. You can tell in the intimate scene (1:58) that the girls were playing for the camera. I'm certain he successfully works in his photography job/experience into it. The professional equipment along with showing them a portfolio probably does wonders.

I'd be surprised if he's never been here before.

Travel Bum Show

Cool show - i enjoyed the format. The New York episodes were quite good actually.

Travel Bum Show

Interesting show, a bit of competition for me. Although i think having a professional camera and job is definitely a big plus and makes things a lot easier for him.

His lines :

Quit your job,buy a ticket,get a tan,fall in love, never return is stolen btw.

i bought a t-shirt in the philippines that said the same. I chucked it because the letters faded but im sure i have a picture somewhere.

I just saw the first video with Anna. It was kinda embarresing to watch, him putting on all kinds of silly voices, doing the pole dancing class and than getting flaked and dissed by this girl, who was clearly acting or trying to get famous of him. There was no chemistry between them.

I'll watch the others too and see if i'll change my mind

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Travel Bum Show

Cosign with Roosh. This guy pulls some pretty legit talent off the streets of New York. He's attractive enough and, by virtue of being a photographer, isn't phased by beautiful women, but he does throw out a lot of cheesy lines. You've definitely got to wonder if he's really just opening these girls the way it looks on video or if he's prepping them first by showing his professional photog creds.

He does say something in the Cuba video that is right on. He says that you can hardly give a woman in the States a compliment without her acting like you've offered her your soul. That is some truth.

Travel Bum Show

Cool link, you should watch the long documentary on Prostitution in Cuba which is about 30 mins. The quality is excellent, especially if he's just filming it himself with a handheld.

Travel Bum Show

I will give the credit to Luckystar who posted the link in the CUBA thread this past weekend, I watched all the videos this weekend and found them entertaining and learned some from them.....

I do think the guy has mad rapport with Models due to his job and he is very comfortable around them and gives a very non-threatening and friendly vibe and he is good looking.

One video where Pavla dissects why she liked him has a lot of fine learning points......

I am still laughing from the NYC episode " I can not believe The crackwhore stole my dollar"

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Travel Bum Show

Quote:Quote:

Interesting show, a bit of competition for me

Newsflash Niel, you aren't the only one travelling around the world banging girls. It happens, a lot.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:09 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Interesting show, a bit of competition for me

Newsflash Niel, you aren't the only one travelling around the world banging girls. It happens, a lot.

Except for Roosh and naughty nomad there are not many writing about it.

Name a few other travel/bang blogs if you can.

Anyway, i saw the first 3 New York episodes and this guys doesnt game the girls or he doesnt have a clue.

Sure , he gets to take some pictures of them ( the girls are models ?? not in my book) The only reason the girls hang out with him is to get something out of it like a photoshoot or some airtime. They dont give a damn about him.
episode 1 anna - stood him up/flaked and was engaged with ozzie dude. he embarresed himself with the pole dancing class

episode 2 pavla - the girl is definitly still interrested in her ex bf. want a free photoshoot, openly admits she is not attracted to him. girls disrespects him by constantly texting with her ex bf and complaining about it but not stopping it.

episode 3 - beta dating and a free photoshoot for the girl (ugly without make up)

So far nothing but beta dating/behaviour but he might spice things up when going abroad.

I say he can make something out of it but needs to spice things up to keep guys interrested.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Travel Bum Show

I was hoping MiXX's thing would be like this honestly, but with someone who knows how to game women. MiXX forget Colombia, head to NYC. Your old stomping grounds anyway.

Travel Bum Show

Speaking of Mixx, what happened to your models project, hey compadre? I was looking forward to seeing more episodes of it, specially in Colombia and LA.
As to the guy in the show mentioned here, looks like he's trying to go for the mainstream market, for the white knights and betas. Sure he could take off and make good money but he would have more success and fun overseas....

Travel Bum Show

Neil,
Just visited your site again and I have to say you have some solid info on it. You just need more visibility for your blog to take off. How are you promoting it? Are you doing any active marketing? Or you just post your reports and hope for the best, for word of mouth and lady luck? or do you have a solid plan to market it? If done properly, you could be sitting on a goldmine....

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:40 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I was hoping MiXX's thing would be like this honestly, but with someone who knows how to game women. MiXX forget Colombia, head to NYC. Your old stomping grounds anyway.

Yea. I was hoping Mixx's youtube channel would be like this.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Neil,
Just visited your site again and I have to say you have some solid info on it. You just need more visibility for your blog to take off. How are you promoting it? Are you doing any active marketing? Or you just post your reports and hope for the best, for word of mouth and lady luck? or do you have a solid plan to market it? If done properly, you could be sitting on a goldmine....

Thanks !

To be honest i havent doen much in the last two months because i was on my way home and procrastinated a lot. After New Years im gonna post a lot and update the site a bit. I will start promoting the site by more link exchange and other linkage. No solid plan yet. If you or other forum members have some ideas or guestpost/stories let me know in my mailbox

i appriciate any help/suggestions/critics

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 03:06 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 02:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Neil,

Thanks !

To be honest i havent doen much in the last two months because i was on my way home and procrastinated a lot. After New Years im gonna post a lot and update the site a bit. I will start promoting the site by more link exchange and other linkage. No solid plan yet. If you or other forum members have some ideas or guestpost/stories let me know in my mailbox

i appriciate any help/suggestions/critics

A great way to get traffic is to write 2 or 3 of your absolute BEST pieces, but use them as guest posts for other peoples blogs. I know it sounds crazy to not put it on your own, but with a few awesome guest posts on other popular blogs, it will drive traffic to your site for a long time. Hit up Roosh and Naughty Nomad, they may be open to guest posts. I know NaughtyNomad just hit over 1,000,000 page views, so he gets some decent traffic.

Also work on building your subscribers list. This is where the money is at when making money off of blogs. A great way to do this is to give away something of value for free, in exchange for them subscribing. It could be a killer story that they can only get by subscribing, your top 10 ways to nail girls in a foreign country, a definitive guide to pipelining. Just something that the majority of your readers would want to read, and gives them great value.

Here are some resources you might like:
http://socialtriggers.com/email-signup-f...uild-list/ - Great site in whole, and this is a good post for building your list.

http://socialtriggers.com/list-building/

http://guestblogging.com/

http://www.viperchill.com/guest-blogging/

Travel Bum Show

Thanks rionomad, i will check out the links and think about that guest post. I have one in mind.

Travel Bum Show

The sex travel writing niche is still very small with lot of room for additional writers, but the video niche is WIDE open, probably because the logistics with video are so difficult. The only group that's doing anything even remotely similar is Vice, but their content is still quite different.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 03:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The sex travel writing niche is still very small with lot of room for additional writers, but the video niche is WIDE open, probably because the logistics with video are so difficult. The only group that's doing anything even remotely similar is Vice, but their content is still quite different.

Yea, this niche is def WIDE open. If I had the funds Id jump on it!

Travel Bum Show

Except for Roosh and naughty nomad there are not many writing about it.

It's part and parcel of travelling. Everyone gets laid when they travel, a lot of people will write about it in their blogs but it won't be the main focus and others won't write about it because they don't want their parents back home who are quite likely following their blog to know what they are up to.

There will be plenty of people writing about it just not dedicating their blogs to it.

Travel Bum Show

Looking around on the site a little he's just using a digital SLR to shoot the video, it's a lumix GH1 Panasonic with a lens 14-140. If you wanted to do something similar it's not going to cost you a lot. Also he received 420,000 views yesterday so there is a big demand out there for quality stuff.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 05:52 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Looking around on the site a little he's just using a digital SLR to shoot the video, it's a lumix GH1 Panasonic with a lens 14-140. If you wanted to do something similar it's not going to cost you a lot. Also he received 420,000 views yesterday so there is a big demand out there for quality stuff.

He got over half a million views to his Cuba documentary alone. His other videos looked to have around 5-10k views each. I wonder where he is getting all of these views from? That is some serious traffic. Would love to know how he got it all.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 06:00 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

He got over half a million views to his Cuba documentary alone. His other videos looked to have around 5-10k views each. I wonder where he is getting all of these views from? That is some serious traffic. Would love to know how he got it all.

I've lost it now but if you look through the comments one poster says the spike in traffic is due to somebody linking his videos on another site called urban world or something similar.

Travel Bum Show

Quote: (12-29-2011 06:10 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2011 06:00 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I've lost it now but if you look through the comments one poster says the spike in traffic is due to somebody linking his videos on another site called urban world or something similar.

Thanks. I Googled "The Cuba Prostitution Documentary" and it was posted on WorldStarHipHop.com which is pretty popular. Also posted on a lot of other Hip Hip and Urban culture websites. Gained steam fast.