rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nickles and Dimes

Nickles and Dimes

Alright the point of this thread is to compare the average girl (a 5 or 6) you should expect to see from a given country, state, town or area verses the best that area has to offer, a 10.

A 5 is a typical girl walking down the street on any given day. I understand that there are many races and creeds. Use your discretion on what you've seen walking around that would accurately describe "average". Obviously you haven't been to every state or country in the world so please be selective based on your experience.

A 10 would be a pageant winner, Miss Venezuela, Miss California, Miss New Jersey or the like. This isn't your opinion of what a 10 is ...it's what the general public has declared a perfect specimen.

Ok I'll start with my home state.

Here's Miss New Jersey 2012 Michelle Leonardo

[Image: 374657_10150414483718233_327134073232_85...6340_n.jpg]

Average girl from New Jersey
New Jersey girl Mikayla Wingle from ‘Survivor: South Pacific’

[Image: 3968273a8b2dc13054dac98633560475.jpg]

Team Nachos

Nickles and Dimes

Miss Wisconsin 2011 Laura Kaeppeler
[Image: laura_177_400x600px.jpg]

Typical Wisconsin girls headed to a Badger football game
[Image: 7934_1202069889000_1146150928_31196678_7267968_n.jpg]

Nickles and Dimes

There's some damn cute girls in Wisconsin geez. Looks like a Wisconsin 5 is like a NJ 7 or 8.

I'm diggin on the brunette 2nd from the left. What's the demographic out there? Lotsa Germans?

Team Nachos

Nickles and Dimes

damn, i can't believe those wisconsin chicks are considered 5's. the 2 on the left would be considered solid 7's-7.5's in my book.

Nickles and Dimes

Miss DC 2011: Heather Swann
[Image: c0e4d4e5463b9e85f1d6d902cc4791f7.jpg]

Eden DC: 12/24/11

Nickles and Dimes

Geez ...no wonder DC gets so much hate.

I'm seen some pretty damn hot white girls in the Bel Air and inner harbor area of Maryland on my excursions.
Anyone from Maryland care to represent their state?

Team Nachos

Nickles and Dimes

Quote: (12-29-2011 07:40 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

There's some damn cute girls in Wisconsin geez. Looks like a Wisconsin 5 is like a NJ 7 or 8.

I'm diggin on the brunette 2nd from the left. What's the demographic out there? Lotsa Germans?

Huge German influence. Pretty much everyone is some part German.

The second on the left is definitely above a 5 in my book, I was just trying to find a pic with more than one or two girls so you guys could get a feel for what you would see walking down the street on game day.

College towns in Wisconsin have a huge concentration of cute girls compared to other parts of the state. For example, a 5 in Madison or La Crosse would be a 7 in a rural area somewhere in northern WI.

Nickles and Dimes

Miss San Antonio
[Image: Domonique-Ramirez.png]

Average mix of UTSA students
[Image: UTSA_Student_Chapter.jpg]

Most hot girls (a few years after college)
[Image: 79a7d0cc.jpg]

Also: Funny Article Is this girl too fat to be Miss San Antonio?

Nickles and Dimes

Ha, I went to UTSA my freshman year of school before I transferred to Austin... Place is a shithole. Haven't been to San Antonio in over 5 years and have no inclination to go back.

Nickles and Dimes

Quote: (12-29-2011 01:15 PM)the chef Wrote:  

damn, i can't believe those wisconsin chicks are considered 5's. the 2 on the left would be considered solid 7's-7.5's in my book.

The glory that is the midwest, where women are still women.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men