rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Macou/Macao China

Macou/Macao China

Are the things you hear about China/Japan true?

If your a white guy/american the women their love you and your pretty much in simply because your so different?

I think the whole language barrier, especially chinese and all those other languages is what would stop me from going...I'd attempt to learn spanish but Chinese....prob never!

Can you get by with just english there and meet girls?

Also has anyone ever been to former portuguese colony macou which is where people still speak portuguese?

If so how was it, I would do game chinese women with portuguese rather than chinese!

Macou/Macao China

I recently ran into a nice video on Macau, its language and its traditional culture; see if you can understand what they say...

Boa sorte, eu não consegui!

Macou/Macao China

Barely any of the Chinese people in Macau still speak Portuguese. Especially with the younger generation. It's funny cause Portuguese is still an official language so all the buses are bilingual with Chinese as our street signs. It's sorta ridiculous.

And Japan/China isn't as easy as stepping off the plane if you are a white guy. If you want to bang 3s and 4s who smell and don't speak much English then yeah it is probably somewhat easier. But if you want a decent looking chick it is hard. Don't listen to all the pasty repressed white English teachers who go to Asia and get attention from average looking girls and suddenly think that Asia is the numero uno place in the world. Most of those guys go no attention back home, that is why they think it is so great.

I spent six months studying in Japan, and six weeks travelling in China and it was not like people say.