rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

she have 92 videos on youtube. i guess she prefers negative attention over none at all.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

The funny part is that there are guys out there that would fuck her.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

I'm terrified of marrying a woman and having her turn into that.

I don't know what's worse ...getting divorced and losing half you cash or staying married and having your wife balloon up.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

For $200 i would smash.... hell i might even pay $300

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-25-2011 08:40 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I don't know what's worse ...getting divorced and losing half you cash or staying married and having your wife balloon up.

That's exactly why I'm not feeling thick booty women as much as I used to. Now I'm leaning more toward petite women, which I used to think were boring. I guarantee that any girl that's pleasantly thick in her 20s is going to become straight up fat in her 30s. Happens to a lot of black women. When they're young, they got that video vixen booty, then as they age that junk in the trunk becomes the whole landfill.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-25-2011 09:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

That's exactly why I'm not feeling thick booty women as much as I used to. Now I'm leaning more toward petite women, which I used to think were boring. I guarantee that any girl that's pleasantly thick in her 20s is going to become straight up fat in her 30s. Happens to a lot of black women. When they're young, they got that video vixen booty, then as they age that junk in the trunk becomes the whole landfill.

Dude let me tell you something ...I'm almost 40 now and I've seen lots of women I've known go from bone skinny to whales like the bitch above. Funny things happen to women after they have a kid. Some women go from being flat to growing permanent D cups. Women are like a box of chocolates ...you never know what you're gonna get.

This one girl I knew was like 250lbs in high school. At 24ish she got off her fat ass and started working out. She looked absolutely amazing when she got in shape. A solid 8. She landed some guy from online dating. He does finance and makes like 350k+ a year. She got pregnant, popped out a meal ticket for herself. Sad to say she's back up to her fighting weight of 250.

Think she cares? Doubt it. She's got her winning lottery ticket husband and all you can eat twinkies for life.

When she was huge she was known as the fat girl who gave anyone head after she got drunk. I've seen her making out with some dude at the bar while husband was home watching their 3 kids now. Poor guy has no idea what he married.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Those thick booty, sexy chicks are the proverbial cheeseburger short of ballooning. You know the moment they get a little older, or stop working out, it's game over. But as Parlay stated, the skinny ones don't stay that way once they stop giving a fuck. I think we had one of those "before and after" threads running not that long ago, and it was linked to a site that had pics of girls when they were thin, and after pics of what they'd become. You wouldn't have thought it possible for some of them - it's like they tripled in size. After kids and/or complacency, they all balloon up. Thin, athletic chicks that actually like working to stay in shape are a decent risk for LTR/marriage, but NO woman that doesn't try to stay fit and control her diet will eventually gain a lot of weight. Thicker chicks have a head start, but the others catch up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-25-2011 10:25 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Thin, athletic chicks that actually like working to stay in shape are a decent risk for LTR/marriage,

AKA Tomboys.

The princess type girly girls are fine to look at and fuck when they're younger. I believe they are the ones to balloon up in their 30's. It's all that estrogen they have flowing through them that makes it hard for them to lose weight.

Tomboys probably have a higher testosterone to estrogen ratio in their body chemistry (I'm guessing of course). And as any bodybuilding enthusiast will tell you testosterone is a great fat burner.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

I'll give up half of my money for all of my freedom back. What is the point of having 100% of your money if you can only fuck that chick for the rest of your life? It is like being given all the gold in Fort Knox, with the catch being that you are locked in the vault for the rest of your life.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Rich women tend to not get fat.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-25-2011 08:15 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

she have 92 videos on youtube. i guess she prefers negative attention over none at all.

Is this broad "special needs"? She seems a little soft in the head. Either way she is one jacked up hick.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote:Quote:

have never said that i can sing i do it because i love to,It's all u haters that make me who i am so haters can run their lips pass my "American" fat ass

Despite the fact she is fat and hideous, she STILL has an attitude.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-25-2011 11:40 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

when they dont work their only real job is to stay thin. they have trainers, eat well, and nothing else to do all day.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 06:52 AM)esperar Wrote:  

I think you will find that it is called fattitude in her case.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Make sure they are a good diet when you meat them, or convert them to one. Failing the diet too many times is a huge red flag. she looks asian. maybe if you become fat enough you become asian!

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 10:58 AM)Brian Wrote:  

when they dont work their only real job is to stay thin. they have trainers, eat well, and nothing else to do all day.

Like Eddie Murphy said ...their only job is to fuck their husband. That's why they stay thin.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

I wonder how she would look if she just lost like 150 lbs... and got rid of the lisp.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I wonder how she would look if she just lost like 150 lbs... and got rid of the lisp.

We should all start commenting on her YouTube videos. Maybe we can convince her to get on The Biggest Loser show.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

We should all start commenting on her YouTube videos. Maybe we can convince her to get on The Biggest Loser show.

I'm more of a "lost cause, forget it" kind of guy. If it's already broken, I'm not going to be mister fix-it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:13 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2011 03:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I'm more of a "lost cause, forget it" kind of guy. If it's already broken, I'm not going to be mister fix-it.

I'm more of a broken toy collector. [Image: lol.gif]

I agree with you for the most part. But I think it would interesting to see if she would be considered attractive if she lost the weight.

Team Nachos

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

have never said that i can sing i do it because i love to,It's all u haters that make me who i am so haters can run their lips pass my "American" fat ass

I remember when ugly and fat were ashamed of themselves. This would of been in the early and mid 90's. Its amazing how this shit has changed so much because of the internet and cell phones.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 04:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

I remember when ugly and fat were ashamed of themselves. This would of been in the early and mid 90's. Its amazing how this shit has changed so much because of the internet and cell phones.

http://www.naafaonline.com/

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Those thick booty, sexy chicks are the proverbial cheeseburger short of ballooning. You know the moment they get a little older, or stop working out, it's game over. But as Parlay stated, the skinny ones don't stay that way once they stop giving a fuck. I think we had one of those "before and after" threads running not that long ago, and it was linked to a site that had pics of girls when they were thin, and after pics of what they'd become. You wouldn't have thought it possible for some of them - it's like they tripled in size. After kids and/or complacency, they all balloon up. Thin, athletic chicks that actually like working to stay in shape are a decent risk for LTR/marriage, but NO woman that doesn't try to stay fit and control her diet will eventually gain a lot of weight. Thicker chicks have a head start, but the others catch up.

Quote: (12-25-2011 10:37 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Thin, athletic chicks that actually like working to stay in shape are a decent risk for LTR/marriage,

AKA Tomboys.

The princess type girly girls are fine to look at and fuck when they're younger. I believe they are the ones to balloon up in their 30's. It's all that estrogen they have flowing through them that makes it hard for them to lose weight.

Tomboys probably have a higher testosterone to estrogen ratio in their body chemistry (I'm guessing of course). And as any bodybuilding enthusiast will tell you testosterone is a great fat burner.

Was going to say this ^, in response to Parlay and Timoteo. Go into a trendy, upper class neighborhood, and the women aren't fat. And it isn't because they're housewives - some do work, and aren't much fatter. It's because these women know obesity is a marker of low class, and they don't want to look low class. When they're surrounded by thin rivals, in a place like Manhattan or Manhattan Beach, they'll stay thin.

All else equal, women from upper class backgrounds and women who live in trendy areas are a lot less likely to get fat.

Oh, and chicks in fashion are universally horrified of fatties.

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

Quote: (12-26-2011 06:31 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 10:37 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

AKA Tomboys.

Was going to say this ^, in response to Parlay and Timoteo. Go into a trendy, upper class neighborhood, and the women aren't fat. And it isn't because they're housewives - some do work, and aren't much fatter. It's because these women know obesity is a marker of low class, and they don't want to look low class. When they're surrounded by thin rivals, in a place like Manhattan or Manhattan Beach, they'll stay thin.

All else equal, women from upper class backgrounds and women who live in trendy areas are a lot less likely to get fat.

Oh, and chicks in fashion are universally horrified of fatties.

The thing is you hope they're doing it by working out and eating right, and not binging/purging. However, the competition factor is very important. Chicks in certain industries/communities feel they have to look the part also, so even if they hate putting in the work, they'll hate it more if others start pointing and whispering.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

AMERICAN FEMALE BEAST

I roll with a few girls that stay in shape by means of powdered exercise. You gotta watch out for them lizards. [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos