rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Christmas Accident

The Christmas Accident

"Oh, shit! Condoms!", I thought as I walked off toward the bar.

It was Christmas Eve and I had the night off. For the past couple months I had wasted my nights off catching up on sleep or watching YouTube videos. This night was gonna be different. I had been hankering for sex for weeks and I needed to break the dry spell. Though it was a holiday night and there was likely nothing going on outside I still ventured forth. I donned my new jeans and button down and made my way out to the street. I knew I was forgetting something. I flashed back to the Roosh article I had read about going back for the condom no matter what and promptly started running home.

I decided to start at one end of the street and work my way down. It was 9:00 and I had all the time in the world. I entered the first bar and took a good look around. A bunch of older hipster sausages sandwiching two nasty women. Upstairs was barren. Not good. Back to the street. Next bar was closed. Kept walking.

As I walked along I took note of how empty and quiet the streets were. I knew in my heart of hearts that nothing was going to happen. Surely all the girls were away with their families or hitting the hay early tonight. Who hits the bars on Christmas Eve?

I pushed forward and before I got to the next bar a cute brunette walked right into my path. Dark hair, blue eyes, a slim figure, and decent style. What planet was this girl from? Without even hesitating I asked her if she knew where an open bar was. A conversation started immediately, shockingly quick, and I noticed a Russian accent. She told me she was a 22-year-old Ukrainian au-pair for a local couple in another part of town. She extended her hand and told me her name, a very unusual sign of warmth from a stranger. She had been downtown with some friends and was on her way to catch a transfer back home. Not if I had anything to do about it! I told her I was looking for something to do and that we should team up and find something. She agreed and off we went. Just like that.

I couldn't believe my luck. It was clear after walking a few blocks with her that she was the only chick on the strip. I took her into the only other open bar nearby, a dive with some pool tables. Surprisingly, there were other people there. I got us a pair of beers and we went to town on the tables. She beat me twice and found it funny how upset I was getting over my losses. I made sure to make time to isolate her in a little booth and have a chat. We talked about where we were from, where we traveled, and our mutual interest in languages. For only being in the country a year, her English was surprisingly good.

After our drinks we headed out to the first bar I had been to, which was close to my apartment (a trick I learned to pull from a recent post). Again, we played a little pool, but this time I got us some mixed drinks. She was friendly, but I wasn't seeing any strong signs that this was going to be anything more than "hanging out". I was getting worried about how to make the transition home. Suddenly the bar tender appeared and told us that the bar would be closing early for the holiday at midnight. It was do or die.

As we left the bar she looked at her watch. Bad sign. I was a little buzzed and she was putting me at ease, so I just pulled the trigger and told her we should keep the party going at my place. She stood in the street and hesitated. She had to be back at her house to help the parents with Christmas arrangements in the morning and the buses wouldn't be running much later. I told her not to worry and that I'd drive her home. She stalled there for quite some time and I was worried I'd lose her, but after some coaxing she finally gave in, teasing me for being so obvious about trying to get her back to my place. "Ok, but...don't expect anything", she said. I told her I never expect anything.

This would be the first time I ever pulled a girl off the street and got her back to my place in the same night. What a score. She was good-looking and friendly. How did I do this?

Back at my place she made it clear that she needed to get home soon. She complimented my place and my favorite chair and made herself comfortable. She began to look through my picture books and we leafed through some on my chair together. I never understood picture books before then and I made a mental note to get more. She wanted to watch some TV and I pulled up some boring Netflix series that I loved but that I knew she probably wouldn't. We were snuggling up on the chair while the show played and it was at that point that I knew I'd get something. When the show was over she said she should probably go. I got in her face and told her I didn't want her to leave. I went for the kiss. This is where the play fighting started.

I kept getting confused throughout the makeout. At first she kissed me lightly and then she pushed me away. She kept hinting at the fact that she wasn't "like that" but she smiled the whole time. A kiss, a push-back, back and forth it went. I continually got more aggressive and she resorted to using both her hands to hold me back. Did this bitch want it...or not? There were moments where I really thought I wouldn't get anywhere but then a kiss would come and the game was on again. Crazy.

When I finally broke her she asked me if I "wanted to do it here (the chair)" and I moved her to the bed. Things went fast from there. Passionate kissing like I've never had. Clothes off. When I reached around to feel her ass I noticed it was a lot plumper than her pants gave off. This girl had an amazing body and the sex was probably the best I've ever had. I couldn't get over her ass. I simply couldn't believe what I had managed to pull on such an unlikely night. I made her cum and then she started asking me to finish. I pounded harder and felt her pussy go loose for a moment. Feeling her go made me finish in turn. I was so proud of myself.

Then things took a serious turn for the worse.

It felt like she was pushing my cock out with her vaginal muscles and my dick felt particularly sensitive. I thought for a moment that the condom (an ultra-thin Kimono brand) might have broken, but figured that was unlikely. Sometimes the condom just gets real loose. I went down for a feel to make sure and to my amazement I felt raw dick. I jumped up.

"Where's my condom?", I said aloud. "Are you serious?!", she said in a panic.

I turned the lights on and inspected the area. My dick had just burst through the tip and a big part of the load was laying right on the bed. SHIT. I expected her to immediately tell me that she was on the pill and everything would be alright, as was the case during the only other time this happened. I waited for it and then just asked her. No, she wasn't on the pill. There was silence. I ran to the bathroom to be certain. Maybe it just fell off or something. Nope. Torn. She barged into the bathroom and asked me to leave. I came back into the room in shock.

"Ok, just get her to a clinic and get her a pill. Everything's gonna be ok."

Problem was, it was Christmas morning. Nothing was going to be open. She came back in and said that we should get to a hospital right away and get some emergency contraception. She sat down, sullen and draped in my blanket on the chair. An outside observer might have guessed this was a post-rape scene. I tried to stay light-hearted and joked about being a good daddy. She didn't think that it was funny. I held her up to me and she looked at me. I told her seriously that no matter what happened we'd take care of it. She seemed comforted by that.

It was a real shame. With the full light I could see her perfect bottom so much better. Had circumstances been different I would have tried for round two. I tried to take peeks under the blanket but she brushed me off. This was "not the time". We both sat there for a moment and talked about the significance of the event and how we were going to fix it. We decided to go to the hospital right away. I didn't feel all that scared. She was a nice, young, beautiful woman with a head on her shoulders. Part of me didn't mind this woman carrying my child. If anything did happen, it wouldn't be a complete disaster. We'd work it out. This is the one reason why I never fuck a woman I don't respect. I would have wanted to kill myself if she looked part pig.

I made sure to get her number on the way out and on the way to the car we both lightened up. She put her arm around mine and walked with me like I was her boyfriend. I too felt like I had been dating her forever. The conversation in the car was also light and I was taken back by her comfort with the situation. There she was on the other side of the world from her country, about to be impregnated by a guy she had just met and she was taking it all in stride. Jesus, if that had been me I would have been having a nervous breakdown. I also couldn't believe I was spending Christmas morning driving around shopping for "Plan B".

I bought the $30 pill from the pharmacist at the hospital and he ran us through the side effects. Poor girl didn't understand much. I asked him at last if this pill was an abortifacient, an abortion-inducing drug. He said that that was "debatable". I swallowed hard. I was under the impression that such drugs somehow prevented conception from ever occurring, but this drug prevented an implantation, even if conception had already occurred. So, yes, this drug was an abortifacient.

To many this might have not been a big deal at all. The girl didn't seem to mind one bit. But for me this was huge. I have been very much against abortions for some time. I've read and written a great deal about it. What I was about to participate in was potentially very wrong. Very wrong. Even worse: neither of us would ever know if she conceived or not. My world turned upside-down and I felt sick. I couldn't say anything.

We walked back to the car and she noted my changed mood. I came in joking, but was leaving like my best friend just died. I told her my perspective on things and she assured me that this was all we could do.

The long drive back to her place was mostly silent. When I finally pulled in front of her place I felt morally compelled to say something. I told her that I felt uncomfortable with the solution we had chosen. She told me that she just couldn't get pregnant, especially not at her age. She sat with me for a while, not knowing what to say. I elaborated a little more and she told me that we probably shouldn't talk about it. I knew I couldn't just let her walk off. I told her what I knew I needed to tell her: that she didn't have to take the pill if she didn't want to, that I was willing to be responsible for anything that happened if she was willing to take the risk and let the chips fall where they may. I was willing to do what it took. I felt like I was going to cry for a moment and she appeared the same way. She said it was nice that I offered. I asked her if she was dead-set on taking the pill and she said she was. With red eyes she leaned over, kissed me, and told me not to worry about it. I told her that at the very least, I wanted to meet up again. She said that was cool.

After I watched her walk away, I sat still for a long time. I felt like I had just done something terrible. I figured that no matter what I did, she wouldn't allow herself to become pregnant. There was nothing I could do. I began a very slow drive back home. My eyes wouldn't focus. My mind was in another time zone. That woman could conceive my offspring in the next couple days and I'd never know. And after my dramatic display at the end of the night she might not even return my calls.

I dragged myself upstairs and the only thing I could think to do was to write. A very unlikely night occurred tonight, one that turned out to be one of the best and worst nights of my life. I'm going to have difficulty digesting this one for some time. As I struggle with this I thought I'd share my story for the benefit of other men. Take from it what you will.

The Christmas Accident

Great story. Too bad it's fiction.

The Christmas Accident

1. Your story is 2,355 words. It was impeccably proofread and edited.

2. You're on the West coast, meaning you posted this story at 6am in the morning on Christmas. Before that you fucked the girl, took her to the hospital, went on a "long drive" to her place, came home, wrote a well-edited story under no sleep and while possibly hungover that would take me at least two hours to polish, and posted it.

3. You have been accused of trolling in the past.

4. The story seems to have been inspired by two recent ones I posted on the blog

Your story: Street approach when all hope was lost
My story: Street approach when all hope was lost (http://www.rooshv.com/are-you-okay )

You said: "I couldn't believe my luck."
I said: "I couldn’t believe I was in the game with a bangable prospect so close to my house." (http://www.rooshv.com/are-you-okay )

You said: "Things went fast from there. Passionate kissing like I've never had. Clothes off."
I said: "It went so fast in her bedroom that even I felt weird. Clothes ripped off." (http://www.rooshv.com/i-dont-want-you-to-get-raped )

If you weren't so impatient and just waited one extra day, your troll would have probably been successful and led to congratulations instead of shame.

The Christmas Accident

Quote: (12-25-2011 10:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

impeccably proofread and edited.

I presumed it was just a (fictional) story. CupCake writes well, and you should seriously consider using him as an editor.

The Christmas Accident

I didn't even know you could talk to a pharmacist at a hospital in the middle of the night. Wouldn't you just have to wait in the ER for hours?

"What's the nature of the emergency sir?" Broken condom! Ohh come right in the doctor will see her right away. lol

The Christmas Accident

YOU'RE BUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Dude, there is no need to make stories up here man. If you want to entertain us, then gladly say in your PROLOGUE "what if I had a Christmas eve that went like this...." and continue the story. You'd get much more love, now you're just gonna get a lot of bashing.

Sucks to be you now Cupcake. 'cuz you are indeed a good writer/entertainer. Use those talents to get you ass, not to get you bashed.

Mixx

The Christmas Accident

Ya know, I have to say that I'm a little more than shocked at the response I'm getting here. I just woke up and am still emotionally coming off of what happened and the first thing I'm greeted with when I check my soundboard is an accusation from Roosh himself of...lying. Lying because my story was written quickly and written well.

I've given this some thought and I can see only three reasons why you would want to shut me down:

a.) I posted my opinion of abortion, one which you may disagree with. If there's anything I've learned in life it's that people take their positions on this issue pretty seriously and get very worked up over it.

b.) Something bad happened to me as a result of approaching women and you don't like when people publicize that fact on your forum. This is to some degree understandable but it really doesn't lend itself to an intellectually open environment and really doesn't serve the interests of your community.

c.) I admitted to becoming upset over something you probably consider trivial. You probably don't like to see such "unmanly" things happening on your turf and wish to squash it before it sets a bad precedent. Again, understandable, but not good policy in the long-run.

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that this sort of reaction has to come from you of all people. I consider you someone who has changed my life. I still remember being motivated to go out alone for the first time after finding your article on the matter through a Google search. I'm by no means a pro, but you got me out there. I've been checking up on your articles and tweets daily ever since. To follow someone so closely for so long and to contribute to his community and then get banned and accused of openly lying is really something.

Since you've offered me a lot of truths that have helped my life, I thought I might offer one to you in return: you've gotten paranoid. I think that you've been "jihading" against feminists, fatties, beta males, and white knights so long that you don't know the battlefield from home anymore. You're in a constant state of aggression and have resorted to shooting your own troops when things look a little off. I can relate to this. I used to be like that once. Hell, I almost became a lawyer. But I realized that that mindset was taking a toll on my well-being and personal relationships, so I eventually decided to take a step back and decide who I really wanted to be. I think I'm a better man for it.

I think you ought to take some time off and reflect on that.

You don't have to bother banning me because I've decided to stop contributing to your forum. As someone who takes pride in his work I find it onerous to have to be constantly concerned with the threat of banning and censorship. In the past I've decided against writing posts here and have edited myself regularly in hopes of avoiding your ire. I love my writing and I simply can't work like that. It doesn't make sense to work hard contributing to your project, which you financially gain from, when I get this sort of treatment and earn nothing except cutting remarks. I think it's time I start my own blog.

Thanks to everyone here for your inspiration and motivation. Goodbye, good luck, and take care.

The Christmas Accident

Your post almost got me thinking about this stuff until I read Roosh's hilarious response XD

The Christmas Accident

I read CupCake's story and Roosh's replies earlier on, but I wanted to see how things would follow up before I replied.

My initial thoughts led me to an impression that I had for a while... sometimes guys here can be too harsh with people's contributions and too fast to acuse them of either trolling or whatever.

People are judging too fast and seem needlessly aggressive at times, which does not help for a good environment for people to share their ideas, insights and stories in a constructive way. Am I the only one that's been feeling this?

CupCake was a good contributor.

The Christmas Accident

Worst Christmas story ever.

The Christmas Accident

I thought it was fictional because it started with a dramatic quote and had careful formatting. Initially I figured it was no big deal, because it dealt with real issues and might have been inspired by real events. Maybe CupCake was bored over the holiday and used some dramatic license to provide literary entertainment.

But CupCake's absence of denial is telling; he doesn't actually say that anything is true. This implicitly acknowledges that it is false, and that such phony bullshit detracts from the mission of the forum. CupCake should have just apologized. Instead he feigns indignation and storms off before getting banned. It's too bad, because CupCake shares a lot of social and lifestyle issues with other members of the forum. He writes well, and could have made a contribution with sincere posts. I would welcome him back if he offered a constructive apology. But the forum doesn't need poseurs.

The Christmas Accident

If CupCake wanted to post a fake success story, why would he do it the morning of Christmas? Just for the theme effect? I'm not sure CupCake's intentions are malicious, because that is a really weird way to be malicious.

I don't think it to be completely implausible for him to have written this between the hours of 3-6am. I also do my best writing late at night. It's still extremely unlikely for the average man to write this well so quickly, however.

Still, I have serious doubts.

Let's consider CupCake as a world class writer, which is possible since he's a philosopher who's read the Great Books. Let's also consider that he got really lucky on Christmas Eve and scored an Au Pair.

Here's the part of the story which strikes me as just odd:

How the fuck did he get out of the hospital so quickly? He stayed at a bar until closing time, late at night. That's at LEAST 1 AM. Perhaps it closed earlier because it was Christmas, so it's possible for a midnight closing.

From 12-1 AM, he had to seduce this girl. That's at least another hour. So now it's 1 AM or 2 AM. Then he gets her the pill at a hospital, from the emergency staff who works overnight during Christmas (i.e. bare-bones staff)? This could not have been a fast process, I believe.

I went to the hospital for a car accident I survived. My car was totaled. I still waited one hour in the ER before being admitted for treatment. I also went to a good hospital in the middle of the day. For such a non-serious issue as an accidental pregnancy that can be cured with a pill that's effective for up to 48 hours, they would feel zero pressure to give you a quick response.

You get out of that hospital and back to her place by 3 or 4 AM, no exceptions. You get home between 4 and 5 AM. You bang out a perfect story under incredible emotional duress and fatigue in less than one or two hours? That's incredible if true.

Cupcake, you should not be hard on Roosh for doubting you. This is the internet, where anything goes. Shysters are everywhere, and your story has incongruities that deserve serious explanation. Also, should you fail to post a response to this post, I'm going to assume you went rogue on us, which, besides being a shame, is also grounds for me to post my abortion argument on the forum before you try to steal it as your own on your blog.

That sucks if you leave, Cupcake, I definitely enjoyed having another thinker on these boards.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.