rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When the player grows old

So if you've sworn off marriage, a time will come when age will prohibit you from picking up hot girls in their 20's or early 30's. For all you guys determined to remain single out there, what are your plans for your love/sex life when your reach 55? I know women depreciate faster than men, but around that time, even solid game won't overcome your wrinkled skin and hunched back when it comes to hot young girls.

Now I know the ideal way is striving to become extremely rich/powerful so that by the time you're old you can live a sugar daddy lifestyle banging young chicks, but realistically for the rest of us not in that 1% group, what do we do?

Do you retire to a third world country and do P4P until you die, or get into a "financial marriage" arrangement with a much younger girl there? Or do you resort to dumpster diving women aged 40+?

How old are you now?

Don't we all move to Thailand, drink beers, high five each other on our flags, and die of AIDS. I thought this was understood.

Quote: (12-25-2011 07:18 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Don't we all move to Thailand, drink beers, high five each other on our flags, and die of AIDS. I thought this was understood.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-25-2011 07:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

How old are you now?

I'm 20. I realize that what I now consider "old" won't feel so when I get there, but still I'm wondering about what's in store for the average single guy late into his 50's or so. Everybody has that stop waiting for them down the road. Meanwhile I'll work on my game so that I can make the best out of my life for now.

You're worrying about what's going to happen 35 years down the line? That's silly. Are you certain you'll be alive by then?

If you were around 40 and noticed a decline in pulling babes then I would understand the question. But I suspect your game is not even at a high enough level to worry about your dick when it's 55.

Quote:Quote:

Meanwhile I'll work on my game so that I can make the best out of my life for now.

Correct answer. Read the book Walden.. will help you live for the moment instead of worrying about the future.

Quote: (12-25-2011 08:00 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

You're worrying about what's going to happen 35 years down the line? That's silly. Are you certain you'll be alive by then?

If you were around 40 and noticed a decline in pulling babes then I would understand the question. But I suspect your game is not even at a high enough level to worry about your dick when it's 55.

Quote:Quote:

Meanwhile I'll work on my game so that I can make the best out of my life for now.

Correct answer. Read the book Walden.. will help you live for the moment instead of worrying about the future.

Thanks for the recommendation Roosh, I'll check it out. I'm not really worrying. Just merely curious if anyone on the forum has their love life planned out when they get old. Reason is that so many people a few years older than me are getting married, so I realize that the decision for me whether or not to do so is potentially not so far ahead. Many game blogs are strictly against marriage, so that raises the question how do you continue to bang chicks when you get old?

Lol I'm alr in Thailand dude, and that is not such an uncommon sight on Sukhumvit [Image: smile.gif]

If you take care of yourself, I think you will still be able to bang attractive women until you're 60. Look at Bruce Willis, I know he's rich and famous, but I could still totally see him banging attractive women even if he didn't have his money and fame.

Quote: (12-25-2011 10:00 AM)esperar Wrote:  

If you take care of yourself, I think you will still be able to bang attractive women until you're 60. Look at Bruce Willis, I know he's rich and famous, but I could still totally see him banging attractive women even if he didn't have his money and fame.

You "could still totally see him banging attractive women even if he didn't have his money and fame"? This is speculation since his IS rich & famous, and is still mostly a fantasy because most guys don't age well. To pretend like aging won't affect your ability to game younger women is not realistic.

That said, the OP is worrying too much. At 20, worrying about what you will be doing at 55 is crazy.

Quote: (12-25-2011 07:31 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

[Image: grouphug.gif]

THIS!!! [Image: banana.gif]

When we get old:

Emech and I will be playing Mad Max in wheelchairs.
Tuthmosis will have built his convent of fornicating nuns.
Dash will still be living at home.
And Grandpa Roosh will be writing "Bang Nursing Home".

Playa's till the end.

I'm 27 now. When I was 20 I thought 27 was ancient. LOL. Ofcourse now I know better. If you believe men can't game as they get older. Guess what? Then there is no excuses. You better be approaching like a mad man TODAY!

Deep down we all realize this. You can either maximize your potential NOW or you can worry about whats inevitable in life.

The problem is actually the exact opposite here's my rundown...There's two types of dudes one type is the "gotta have an ol' lady no matter what" dude. He's has to have a woman living with him regardless and when he loses one he tries to replace her at all costs.

Then we have the "content being single" This guy can take care of his own shit and knows damn well everything is temporary. He doesn't need the company and knows the negative outweighs the positive.

This is where game and growth come in..The ol' lady dude is going to get bleed over the years while the content guy plans for a bright pussy future and the relationships are even shorter because he knows he needs to hit it hard while he's still young (under 65) while the ol lady dude holds on to terminal relationships because he's scared of being alone.

Now we all know that in some other countries girls like older guys due to stability. It's way to far off for you to even worry about what you should think about is which path to take.

Girls are stupid anyway you can always trick them in to putting out. I will be 55 in 12 years or so. I will keep you posted.

@Aliblahba LOL! And what will you be doing? Well, I'm just CURIOUS and hope a middle-aged guy here can share his wisdom and practical plans for his gaming. I'm not worried about it right now, but a guy has to think about it if he has to choose whether or not to marry. Do you let go of your goods cause you think you can always find more and better? But can you still do it 20 years from now?

Here's an extract from Kay Hymowitz's book (of course some of us love to hate women like her but her points are somewhat valid)-

"Safe prediction: By his mid-40s, the Playboy is doing a comb-over for his balding head and wearing leather jackets to cover up his gut when he goes to bars to pick up women. Despite the fact that he tends to blather on about great bands of the 1990s, there are a few who are willing to sleep with him. Eventually, he’ll find himself seeing one of them and deciding to move in with her. He becomes a stepdad to her kids and begins to dislike her ex as much as she does. He’s not especially happy with his arrangement — he remembers the good old days when women appeared to him like an enormous, all-you-can-eat buffet — but now what’s the alternative?"

Time waits for no man, and if you don't eventually plan to cash in and get hitched, this is the risk you have to be willing to take down the road. Or any of you anti-marriage gamers got better ideas for middle-agedom aside from making the most of your time now? I understand the advice for me to live in the moment, but it's an intellectual question I'd like to be able to find answers to.

Kay is a woman dude. Start by not reading her nonsense.

Quote: (12-25-2011 11:37 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The problem is actually the exact opposite here's my rundown...There's two types of dudes one type is the "gotta have an ol' lady no matter what" dude. He's has to have a woman living with him regardless and when he loses one he tries to replace her at all costs.

Then we have the "content being single" This guy can take care of his own shit and knows damn well everything is temporary. He doesn't need the company and knows the negative outweighs the positive.

This is where game and growth come in..The ol' lady dude is going to get bleed over the years while the content guy plans for a bright pussy future and the relationships are even shorter because he knows he needs to hit it hard while he's still young (under 65) while the ol lady dude holds on to terminal relationships because he's scared of being alone.

Now we all know that in some other countries girls like older guys due to stability. It's way to far off for you to even worry about what you should think about is which path to take.

Girls are stupid anyway you can always trick them in to putting out. I will be 55 in 12 years or so. I will keep you posted.

Great advice dude. I'll keep that in mind. I'm a Buddhist, so yeah we are supposed to view the things of the world as temporary. Out of curiosity do you know any older players? I have an uncle who once told me about his conquests in his younger days, but eventually he got married. The taboo question seems to be are older single guys who aren't rich+famous condemned to low quality pussy for the remainder of their lives?

Quote: (12-25-2011 06:36 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

So if you've sworn off marriage, a time will come when age will prohibit you from picking up hot girls in their 20's or early 30's.

I guess someone forgot to tell my 70+ grandad (R.I.P) this. Result: I'm 37, and my uncle is right next to me today for Christmas, he's 13, his mom is 32 today.

Speaking of growing old, does anyone here remember the days when asking a woman on a date was to go for a walk in the park, on the beach, ride your bikes or some sort of date that involved burning calories instead of just consuming calories in some lounge/restaurant/bar?

Back in the day, you'd build comfort because you end up doing something healthy, that would immediately send natural "feel good" hormones to your body.

Man I miss those days..I woke this am on Xmas morning, and said, damn, I need to find a girl to just take for a walk here one day on date.

Mixx

Quote: (12-25-2011 11:53 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 11:37 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Great advice dude. I'll keep that in mind. I'm a Buddhist, so yeah we are supposed to view the things of the world as temporary. Out of curiosity do you know any older players? I have an uncle who once told me about his conquests in his younger days, but eventually he got married. The taboo question seems to be are older single guys who aren't rich+famous condemned to low quality pussy for the remainder of their lives?

There was a guy who posted on here a while ago called "Cali-Pro." He banged a lot of young hotties in Colombia even though he was in his 50's. He was a bit of a baller, but he was not super rich.

Thing is, age will eventually take away your looks, so if you don't have anything to compensate for that, then yes age will definately matter. A 55-year-old janitor will have trouble picking up women since he has nothing to offer. However, a 55-year-old with a solid career can pick up younger women in places like Colombia where girls are more apt to date older men.

I really don't understand this. You live where older dudes go to find easy young pussy and you're asking a board of people who mostly live where it's the hardest on older dudes to get young easy pussy. What's up?

i'm by no mean's a vet when it comes to game, I can see where you coming from with your question

but

my pops is damn near 70 and he's still smashing 24-26 year old women (and he doesn't really have any assets or $, just lots of charisma).

When I look at him, I can see that he's getting old but he's never allowed himself to be satisfied. I've seen him lose everything (literally) and on that same day he's still out on the prowl to smash. I really wish I had grown up around him to get that mindset, but we hang out now and it's slowly rubbing off. Better now than never.

Thats when hooligan harry says that players with cash will still be doing big then, matterfact they may even be doing better than the good loooking young guys with tight game, the richer guy always wins, specially outside the western world.

I thank myself everyday for started being a player from a very young age, i had high amounts of pussy and i am in a stage where i am trying to succeed financially (im 25), pussy is only good when you are horny, when you bust in that vagina, all the horniness is gone, i would rather be making cash for now, i go back to the playground later.

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I really don't understand this. You live where older dudes go to find easy young pussy and you're asking a board of people who mostly live where it's the hardest on older dudes to get young easy pussy. What's up?

Well, the older foreigner dudes go for P4P with bar girls. That's why I asked in my OP, is that only their option?

For the local older guys they are mostly married, but some cheat on their wives with massage parlor girls, so still P4P. So again is p4p, old women the only option for older guys? How can he game younger girls? Apparently many people posted with examples that it can be done, but I'm curious how?

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:14 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Thats when hooligan harry says that players with cash will still be doing big then, matterfact they may even be doing better than the good loooking young guys with tight game, the richer guy always wins, specially outside the western world.

I thank myself everyday for started being a player from a very young age, i had high amounts of pussy and i am in a stage where i am trying to succeed financially (im 25), pussy is only good when you are horny, when you bust in that vagina, all the horniness is gone, i would rather be making cash for now, i go back to the playground later.

Wise man. I'm a little older than you, but I wish I had this mentality earlier.

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:17 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2011 12:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Well, the older foreigner dudes go for P4P with bar girls. That's why I asked in my OP, is that only their option?

For the local older guys they are mostly married, but some cheat on their wives with massage parlor girls, so still P4P. So again is p4p, old women the only option for older guys? How can he game younger girls? Apparently many people posted with examples that it can be done, but I'm curious how?

I've been to Thailand. The answer is right in front of you. Look around at all the old dudes where you are. Sit down and chat a few up. Most are guys that never developed game in their home country. They come to Thailand and follow a destructive path. Getting fat, drinking to a diabetic state, ect. This is why they p4p and are in Thailand or the Phils.

Take a good look at them and do the exact opposite, and you'll be fine.