rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Denmark comments and reviews

They will go here when reviewers are done. I plan on releasing the book on January 13.

Will the cover really say Don't Bang Denmark? That would be hilarious!

Yes that is the actual cover.

Roosh, Consider putting together a compendium of Don't Bang DC, TO, UK, etc.

Quote: (12-25-2011 06:28 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yes that is the actual cover.

Did you decide to release it as a free ebook? Be a good way to increase your email list.

I'm reading it right now. Thank you for trusting me with an early e-copy, Roosh. Here is a quick review:

I should state right now that I'm a half Dane who grew up in America who really does not like Denmark, and there is no way that this will not color my opinion. To help show my hostility: One of the things that struck me about this is that I remember Roosh announcing that he would visit Scandinavia. I figured his reaction would be when he got there was "Meh, it's no Brazil and really expensive, but it's OK, but not great". I was shocked by (and more than a little delighted) by his extremely hostile reaction.

My basic opinion of the book: It's accurate for the things that I can confirm, eye opening for the things that I cannot, and absolutely hilarious.

Accurate:
Lousy Girls Looks: Danish women are EXTREMELY over rated physically. I always told how beautiful they were when I was visiting but mystified that I never seemed to be around the good looking ones. From what I saw on my trips to Sweden and Finland, I always got the same feeling. This is made even worse by the fact that guys are in general tall and good looking.

Girls really bad attitude: Danish and Scandinavian women are not charming.

Expensive and lousy value for your money: Denmark is really expensive. As in Japanese tourists go "How the fuck can anyone afford to live here?" expensive. Unless you benefit from the welfare state, it's not good value for your money.

Eye Opening:
Hostility to Cocky Funny: I don't want to give too much away here unless I wreck Roosh's sales, but Danish girls' hostility to banter and flirting (forget negs) is something that I was not aware of (I did not know about game the last time I was there), though the facts that he use to justify it I can vouch for and make sense.

Bicycles make getting laid miserable: I won't say anything beyond that, but again the facts that Roosh uses to back up his assessment are 100% accurate.

PoelseFest (Sausage Fest) Bars: I guess that I never went to bars very much when I was there, at least not during prime times. But Roosh's facts to back this up correspond with my experiences.

Only (minor) criticism: Roosh is a bit too complementary of the Danish Welfare state. You can read a different perspective here:
http://skovgaard.org/europe/denmark.htm

Only Warning: The book assumes that you've read Bang, Day Bang, and are familiar with Roosh's animosity towards unfeminine western women.

Do that many people really ride bikes there? I've had friends who've visited and they said it was basically as culturally relevant there to ride a bike as it is for Americans to eat fast food and gas guzzling SUV's.

Quote: (01-12-2012 10:17 PM)rlongo924 Wrote:  

Do that many people really ride bikes there? I've had friends who've visited and they said it was basically as culturally relevant there to ride a bike as it is for Americans to eat fast food and gas guzzling SUV's.

Yes. Most roads have special elevated side lanes for bikes.

Denmark is fanatically anti-car. I'll let someone else fill in for what their motivation is.

I was a really horny 19 yr old with little game when I visited Denmark, so at the time the girls there seemed really attractive......not as pretty as Swedish girls but from what I saw with better bodies, more open and easier to bed. Fast forward 16 years and Roosh´s experience completely caught me by surprise. It could be that feminism has completely overturned a country that from what i experienced, in my younger days, had a really decent quality of women. Or it could just be that having more game and travel experience changes ones perspective on the attractiveness of women.

I view the bike deal as another challenge to be overcome. But I live here and I'm trying to master my environment. Having read Roosh's thread "Am I wasting my time in Scandinavia" I'd say for Roosh's particular type of traveler, DK is not any good. If you've got dough and local allies, you should be good to go. There's plenty of talent and most guys are dweebs.

Also I wouldn't discount a certain "racist" element. Roosh looks Middle-Eastern and I don't think Danish girls are that into fuzzy guys.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I'm very curious to read what Quasi says about this book as he is from Denmark. Not sure why in his profile he listed his home country as USA as I have chatted with him before and know he is from Denmark.

EDIT: I just purchased the kindle edition.

MIxx

I lived in Denmark for a year... I can't say I agree with the main point that danes are unattractive.. Denmark has a lot of internaionally famous models for such a small country... most hot girls can be found if you go to the right place/clubs you'll find hotties... You better be into music that just sounds like loud pounding sounds with overly loud music because those are the only clubs the hot girls go to forget bars...

Being middle eastern male is putting a HUGE DLV on you to a lot of the girls there who have only been presented images of muslim that are really bad and almost appear in the news on a daily basis. I'd even put in the realm of being anti muslim propaganda, the kind of stuff that'd make fox news look fear and balanced... I recall hearing numerous attractive girls making the most offensive and racist comments about muslim men that I won't repeat.

Quote: (01-13-2012 11:36 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  

most hot girls can be found if you go to the right place/clubs you'll find hotties...

Ok, a couple of questions:

1. What clubs exactly? i.e name, places streets, exact locations, websites?

2. Once you are there (and you enjoy listening to pounding music), what is the strategy to game them and venue change them back to your fuck-pad?

I'm shocked you lived there for 1 year and have not bust out a data sheet for us [Image: dodgy.gif]

BTW, I'm a latin man, so I won't deal with the Muslim "terrorist" stigma you mention is drilled in their heads.

Mixx

This book looks hilarious! Can't wait to download it, Roosh is a great travel writer, I hope all this gets developed into a travel show similar to Tony Bourdain's or Zane Lamprey's show, but concentrating on "dating culture around the world" or something. I know Bourdain never had a travel show in mind when he wrote Kitchen Confidential.

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Quote: (01-12-2012 10:57 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Yes. Most roads have special elevated side lanes for bikes.

Denmark is fanatically anti-car. I'll let someone else fill in for what their motivation is.

This might actually be an understatement. The Danish car tax of 180% (for registration of new cars) may be the most absurd tax I've ever seen.

Here is an information sheet for a new Danish Volkswagen Passat CC. That price equates to about $111,000 at current exchange rates. A similarly equipped Passat CC could be had for just under $40,000 here in the US.

Absurd.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (01-13-2012 11:36 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  

I lived in Denmark for a year... I can't say I agree with the main point that danes are unattractive.. Denmark has a lot of internaionally famous models for such a small country... most hot girls can be found if you go to the right place/clubs you'll find hotties... You better be into music that just sounds like loud pounding sounds with overly loud music because those are the only clubs the hot girls go to forget bars...

Being middle eastern male is putting a HUGE DLV on you to a lot of the girls there who have only been presented images of muslim that are really bad and almost appear in the news on a daily basis. I'd even put in the realm of being anti muslim propaganda, the kind of stuff that'd make fox news look fear and balanced... I recall hearing numerous attractive girls making the most offensive and racist comments about muslim men that I won't repeat.

I believe you...but it might not be just rascist..they might like the culture they live in ,and don't want it changing too radically.
They could move to Egypt or Yemen if they wanted that.
I wouldn't say that's rascist,but they see changes in their country they don't like,they're entitled to their views.

You might not like Denmark now..I wonder how much more you'd like it if it becomes semi Islamic in some parts.

I just finished reading "Don't Bang Denmark" and it pretty much stays true to its title. I actually questioned whether or not Denmark was bad enough to write a "Don't Bang" guide. I never been to Denmark yet I have traveled to Iceland and Finland which didn't seem so bad. I thought maybe Roosh just had a peculiar taste in women that were at odds end with Danish women.

If "Don't Bang" is anything close to the truth then I probably wouldn't have had a great time either.
The first thing that needs to be said is that the audience of this guide needs to be taken into consideration. If you're a guy who has had success with talking to women for the sole purpose of having sex then the cons of Denmark are more apparent.

Here are the things that summarize the pros and cons of Denmark:
Pros:
- If you are homeless person then Denmark is a great place to live.

Cons:
- The high cost of living makes Denmark one of most expensive places to visit as a foreigner.
- Masculinity in men is punished yet the Danish women are very masculine in both looks and behavior.

Although I am leaving many things out this is pretty much the reason why this is a "Don't Bang" instead of a "Bang" book. In terms of sexual encounters, quantity vs. quality is always the number one question a guy asks himself before considering a location. Sadly it seems that Denmark is not strong in either category.

If you do however still want to visit Denmark to see if a good time is possible then there is still some good advice on how to get laid. But if you go there and don't have a good time then there is also some good advice on how to piss off the locals..lol.

Either way it is an easy read and is very informative. We need more anti-guidebooks to help save people's time and money.

Danish girls thought I was Spanish or Italian, for what it's worth.

Whenever a dude comes in hyping Scandinavia without providing evidence while saying something negative about Middle Eastern guys, I think his agenda is clear.

I assume the above comment is aimed at me. I was not hyping Scandinavia, I was simply stating an objective fact, Denmark has lots of internationally famous models for such a small country. Make of that what you will, I am not saying all or most Danes are goddesses or nothing like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Da...ale_models

I was not trying to say anything negative about middle eastern men, actually it was quite the opposite, I pointed out that they were victims of Danish racism that is widespread in the media and is on the level of anti middle eastern/anti muslim propaganda. If you approached 100 Danish girls and ask her if she would date a muslim you'd see how "progressive" Danish liberals really are. In hindsight I could see how the wording could be seen as offensive by saying its a dlv to be a middle eastern male, but when I said it I was thinking of it from how the danish girl would view it provided she was racist, which plenty of them are.

And what agenda could I possibly have against you?

Quote: (01-13-2012 01:20 PM)doctorlove Wrote:  

I assume the above comment is aimed at me. I was not hyping Scandinavia, I was simply stating an objective fact,

Funny, I did not see the names and locations of clubs you posted hotties could be found, and how to go about fucking them. Oversight?

Mixx

@ROOSH

Even though this Danish girl posted is NOT a model, she is very fuckable for me despite the no make-up, and shitty wardrobe, and hideous combat boots.

Is this the norm walking/riding a bike in Denmark? I woudl not mind tappin' that. She must look great in cotton panties, and nothing else.

Mixx

I bought the Kindle version and have essentially finished it (at the city guide part).

I think the book is kind of a feature length version of one of those nights where you go out and it just sucks. Well, it sounds like that's what Roosh encountered for 2 solid months. I, like many others, always thought Copenhagen would be jam packed with hot leggy blondes, but that appears to be false.

Roosh's writing, as always, is dry and funny. I had several LOL moments. I actually think Bang Iceland was more interesting, but maybe that's because Iceland is a more interesting country than Denmark, even if you only care about banging girls.

I found his tale of his friendship with Hendrik frustrating because Henrik was so obviously beta and how could he not see the light? Alas, being beta in Denmark does not appear to be a major detriment to banging Danish girls. For that reason alone I wouldn't visit, because I don't want to be in a country where I have to act feminine.

However, if the AVERAGE girl in Denmark looks like this, heeelllll noooooooooo!!!

Or this?
[attachment=4119]

hey Mechanico, check out our competition in Denmark. ROTFLMAO!!!