rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

Quick name an island in the North Atlantic that:

-Was discovered hundreds of years ago by Vikings
-Home to a population of under half a million, who until recent years were very isolated, and are very proud of their unique island society
-Maintains a traditional lifestyle based on hunting and fishing, with very limited agricultural opportunities
-Eats a unique diet mostly of fish and wild animals
-Has a distinct culture and a unique dialect/language that is an offshoot of the original colonizers of the island and is mutually intelligible by speakers in the old country
-Geography is very rugged, a cold place with fjords where tourists flock to watch gigantic icebergs (some up to 100 kms long) float by in the summer

Its gotta be Iceland right? WRONG

As part of my series of data sheets on 2nd and 3rd tier Canadian cities, gentlemen, I present to you: Canada`s best kept secret!!!

I'm talking about the Island of Newfoundland, on the east coast of Canada, which up until 1949 was a British colony and is home to (yes I'll say it) some of the horniest and EASIEST white women in all of North America! As some of us Canadians already know, if you can`t get laid in Nfld, cut your dick off and throw it in the trash cuz its useless`. A smooth player will KILL here, especially if you`re from a different English speaking country like USA, OZ, UK, Ireland.

Newfoundland is indeed one of the whitest places in NA, probably around 95-98%, and trust me, they are unlike any population you will meet in Canada or the USA. They speak REALLY weird English, there is actually a Newfoundland dictionary, I`m used to it now but when I first started hanging around `Newfies`, I could not for the life of me decipher what they were saying! An English friend of mine summed it up well when he said `they sound like an English person trying to do a really bad Irish accent`! They refer to it as Newfanese, so what does it sound like? You tube ` A Newfoundland Language Lesson with Mark Critch, Candice Walsh and Travel Yourself` and those are `Townies` who speak proper Newfanese, wait til you here someone from the smaller towns.

Some hot Newfie women include Gene Simmons wife Shannon Tweed and natasha Henstridge.

Where/when to go: Go to the capital city St.John`s in the summer, preferably during the insane party called the George Street Festival, a Mardi Gras type event where partiers hop from bar-to-bar and you can drink in the streets. If you are the urban, metro-type smooth guy, I would stick to this city, its where the most cultured people are, home to Memorial University and is where all the action takes place. This is also where non-white guys will do best and where Newfoundlanders are more progressive, not to say they are ignorant racists in the more rural areas, but they aren`t too used to non whites out there.

There are basically two types of Newfies: TOWNIES AND BAYMEN

Townies are those from the city of St John`s and the Baymen are from the rural areas. Some of these areas are very rural and there`s not much work there, especially after the collapse of the fisheries 20 years ago. So MANY and I mean MANY of the men from NFLD leave to go work elsewhere in Canada and indeed around the world (lots of Newfies in the oil industry), thus leaving many lonely NFLD women at home. If you go to a bar in a smaller NFLD town or city, the ratios can be insane, if you`re a good looking guy with decent game, you can kill here!

However, be warned, the Newfie men can be very ROUGH (these are guys whos idea of a good time is spending a week in the bush moose hunting or going out to kill seals in the annual seal hunt!!) and their favorite activities are the 3 F`s Fishing, Fighting and Fucking! They are also epic drinkers, guzzling their strong rum called Newfoundland Screech, but if you`re cool, they are the NICEST people in all of Canada, maybe NA.

Who will do well in the smaller newfie towns? I`m thinking guys from rural Canada or the Heartland of America, guys who grew up hunting and fishing, know how to field dress a deer and how to ride a skidoo, quad and operate a fishing boat with out board motor (those being the prefered modes of transport in rural NFLD).

here`s a funny video of some baymen, try to understand the accent (I had to watch it a couple times) youtube: zak tip's over boat to catch a trout

Anyway, don`t sleep on this place, I read some of you guys thinking about going to Winnipeg to get your Canuck flags, fuck that, go east boys, go east, you won`t regret it!!!

More on Newfie English, youtube: Newfie accent- Canadian translation

They all call each other B`ye and my son, I was once screwing this newfie chick and she says to me `stick in me arse b`ye`imagine, lol!

Another time, I asked this Newfie guy I work with in Fort Mac, who was visibly upset, wahts wrong dude? he says `me nerves are rubbed right raw me son` LOL

Anyway, I`ll post some more Newfie intel later! This place is definitely a diamond in the rough!

I'm intrigued. How long have you spent there?

Been there a few times and PEI as well. Confirmed. My father used to live there.

I was banging a girl in PEI who could outdrink me. I would wake up at 3am and she would be sitting in the dark hammering beers and smoking.

Thanks for the heads-up, Scotian!

At first I thought you were referring to Greenland. Always wondered if the chicks are sluts there like in Iceland.

Its a pity, but it seems like the trend in this travel forum is 3rd tier cities or sparsely habitated islands, in this new decade. I personally enjoy these data sheets more than the typical first tier city sheets. Feels like places. such as newfoundland, are where true happiness lies for men NOW, especially after one reaches his 30s.

Confirmed, dated a newfie and she told me stories. The funny thing is not many Canadians in general get out to this place, so it is still pretty untapped market.

Scotian, I guess from your name you are from there?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Agreed, New Foundland and St. John's has been a well kept secret. Those of us who were or are in the military though, it's no secret. St. John's has and continues to be a regular stop for C-130's crossing the pond both ways. It was better in year's past. Airmen have been getting their rocks off their for decades. The weather absolutely sucks the majority of time except for in August. We've been weathered out there many times and have enjoyed the fruits of extended stays. Most of the people are of Scottish and Irish heritage there. The major industry is the oil business and fishing; however, there is a large nursing school there.

I said it was easier in years past due to the decades of Airmen rolling through. The women are wise but it's still much easier than most other places. George Street is the main attraction and it's quite busy Thu-Sat. That being said, you'll do quite well to find watering holes off of George St..

The best hotel to stay at is the Murray Premises and the Delta. Also, as a warning, the U.S.A.F. is not the only ones making stops there. The Germans and the British Air Forces are regulars there as well. So if you are wandering around and see guys with short hair cuts, they are not working on a fishing boat or in an oilfield somewhere.

The people in St. John's are extremely friendly. If you go you have to take part of a tradition there and get Screeched. Once there, just go to almost any bar and ask to be screeched and you'll be a part of the local group forever. Also, ask to have cod tongues for dinner one night.

I would say the majority of women there are in the 6-8 range. There is a good mix of blondes and brunettes and an occasional asian. The last few trips, there were even some African guys there. These Africans are everywhere. They're like the Chinese.

A good place to start off the night is by having dinner at The Keg. Many of those aforementioned nursing students work at this restaurant and it's a good place to chat up the locals during your pre-game.

I'm scheduled to go back through St. John's in about 2 months. It's going to be cold as hell and most likely snowing. It won't be difficult to find a bed warmer.

Damn Scotian, your Canada reports are coming just in time, I JUST got my Nexus card a few days ago!! Time to start using it!

MIxx

Can't wait to hear how these Canadian spots treat you Mixx.

scotian - here are the videos you mentioned. i'm loving your Canadian reports [Image: idea.gif]

Roosh: I haven`t spend A LOT of time there, went camping with my family in Gros Morne national park as a kid and as a teen went skiing at Marble Mountain outside of Corner Brook. The only time I`ve been there as an adult was a quick road trip to Port Aux Basques (thats where the ferry from Nova Scotia lands), where we partied for two days and my boys and I all got our skin, no problem, once they hear that you don`t have the accent (you guys talk funny!), you`re in!

I have however, lived with and worked with MANY Newfoundlanders over the years in Alberta and especially Fort McMurray. Fort Mac is actually the town with the most native born Newfies outside of St John`s, because sooo many of them moved here over the past 10-15 years after the collapse of the cod fisheries. I`ve banged a few up there and they have the reputation as being easy and kinky, they like to fuck and aren`t afraid to show it, they are very aggressive, and if you`re a good looking guy, they`ll come up to you in a bar and ram their tongue down your throat, when you have sex with a Newfie gal, she fucks you!

rudebwoy, I`m from Nova Scotia, in the Maritime provinces of Canada, a really nice place with one of THE BEST party cities, my home town, Halifax (of course a data sheet is forthcoming).

I`ve never been to St John`s but ALB3 really nails it in his post, the chicks are really that easy, but the best years may be gone due to internet and the fact that the NFLD economy is doing a lot better and so many of them now work in Fort Mac, a lot more have lots of money. Thats another phenomenon I could go on about, the Fort Mac Newfie, basically a nouveau riche Newfie from a small town who now has tons of money but not too much brains, many drive 60K trucks with another 30-40K of after market parts on it, with a ski-doo or quad in the back, a couple shot guns and rifles in the cab and a deer or moose carcass hangin on the roof! of course, a big sticker of the NFLD flag on the window too!

I can`t stress how nice and easy going the Newfies are, and comical man, are they funny people and they have some very different traditions and cultural peculiarities!

Example: this time of year the the Newfies go MUMMERING, basically they dress up in crazy, bizarre costumes and go house to house in their communities, if a crowd of mummerers shows up at your house over the 12 days of xmas, you have to feed them and give them drinks until you can guess who they are!!! they even do this in Fort Mac, look it up on Wikipedia, its a real laugh!

Also their diet is crazy (and not too healthy!!) very salty and high in fat, Newfies love their Jig`s Dinner, a combination of pickled salt beef (or salt riblets), boiled potatoes, carrot, cabbage, turnip, turnip greens, bread pudding, dressing, pease pudding, and a cooked turkey, chicken or beef roast. And also MOOSE meat is the numero uno meat eaten on the island, a lot of families don`t even eat store bought beef, the men will go out and kill a moose and that will feed the entire family for the winter (moose are huge and can weigh a tonne, literally!). Also, seal flipper pie, cod tongues and cheeks, etc.

Another really good party is an outdoor music festival called Salmon fest which takes place every summer in Grand Falls area, never been but my Newfie buds tell me its an awesome time!!!

Again, some of the funniest people you`ll ever meet: I don`t know how to imbed clips but if you wanna see Newfoundland`s best known rapper (its a bit of a farce), youtube: Donnie Dunphy `havin a time` and also to hear their funny accent youtube Gazebo Unit `trikes and Bikes`.

Oh ya, Google `newfie jokes` these people have been the laughing stock and butt end of many Canadian jokes for years, all in good fun, of course!

peace

Oh how could I have forgotten to mention this tidbit of information: St John's has THE MOST BARS, PER CAPITA, OF ANY CITY IN CANADA!!!

Aww dammit....and I thought I only knew about NewFoundland. Now I see you mofos are all up there muscling in on my racket. :-)

Quote: (12-24-2011 06:57 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Confirmed, dated a newfie and she told me stories. The funny thing is not many Canadians in general get out to this place, so it is still pretty untapped market.

Scotian, I guess from your name you are from there?

hhaha when I read "newfie" couldn't stop but thinking about the dog..hehe
anyway,great report scotian,info like this is what make this forum so good.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Sample of the local talent:

Not bad.

1 + from me as well Scotian, Keep writing me amigo.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (12-24-2011 07:05 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

Most of the people are of Scottish and Irish heritage there.

Hmmm sounds like a good place to score some easy redheads, my personal fav.

Can anyone confirm this for me?

I have a Candadian friend from Guelph that always cracks jokes about "Newfies". I think I'll hit him up for some info.

Team Nachos

Bump. Great data sheet. Just found out Canada immigration just changed the laws to let people with just one unpaid parking ticket cross the border one time. The Great North is now back on my 'fuckit list'.

After a lot of conferring with members and those I know from up that way, when its time to pull the trigger on the trip, St Johns it will be. While the hottest girls be from the W Side, the former is off the beaten path, competition is low, and the place just looks interesting as hell. A quick financial analysis showed:

~$45 Airbnb
~$650 airfare
~$100 daily operating cost

$2680=2 wk stay

More expensive than the DR, but not by much. I'm shooting for next fall, as I like to hit a spot outside of high season.

Ali,

Count me in tentatively. I need to see more of my native land.

you found a place on airbnb for $45. is this for a room or a private place?

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I second Scotian's opinion of St. John's its a blast. Its one of the few vestiges of stereotypical canadians left.

As for talent...Natasha Henstridge is from newfoundland and the genetics are irish, Scandinavian and french

[Image: NH-Species-2.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I don't know if you'll see many really hot women in Nfld, most of the ones I meet in Alberta tend to be 6-8's, they make up for it though with good attitudes and they love to party hard and aren't shy to let a guy know if they want to screw him. Ali, keep us updated on this, I'd seriously consider joining you in St. John's.

Ali where did you read about the laws letting people in up there?

Cool stuff man, I'm thinking of moving out there with all the native trouble going down in Ontario.

Sounds great. I love white women (also brown, olive, yellow, black, red, any color) and I like the great outdoors. I just really dont care much for cold weather. How are the summers there?

I have really been wanting to find somewhere without the facebook, yolo, swagger, glued to smart phones epidemic.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin