rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Girls Turn To Lesbianinm

Looks like population control, feminism, etc. are all working...

Quote:Quote:

A new analysis of the U.S. National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG) has revealed some surprising shifts in the sexual activity of teenage girls over the past decade, including a significant spike among those who claim to have had same-sex contact.

A comparison of 2002 NSFG data to figures from 2006-2008 showed that 11 percent of 17-year-old girls in the latter pool had engaged in contact with other girls, compared with just five percent in 2002. Furthermore, those same girls also claim to have been significantly less heterosexually active, at just 46 percent in 2006-2008, whereas the 2002 survey found 63 percent of girls in the same age group had been active.

The decrease in heterosexual activity could, at least in part, account for another one of the survey's findings: a slight drop (18 percent to 12 percent) in the number of 17-year-girls who have been pregnant. "Factors that may account for this drop include our findings that more were waiting until later in adolescence to become heterosexually involved, more were using emergency contraception if they were heterosexually active, and perhaps even that more were engaging in same-sex behavior," Dr. Nanette Gartrell, NSFG lead author, is quoted as saying by the Windy City Times. "It will be interesting to see if the next cycle of NSFG data collection reveals whether these changes are a long-term trend."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/23...67514.html

Whenever the topic homosexuality comes up with foreign girls i tell them, "Sometimes it feels like most american guys are gay. They're everywhere, holding hands and kissing and stuff. Your country has much less gays."

Girl: "Isn't that good then? More girls for you."

Me: "A lot of girls are gay too."

It really does feel like America has more gays as a percentage of its population than anywhere else i've been, even Denmark.

I've always wondered if it was due to some evolutionary code kicking in. More stress on the population causing more gays so there will be less population.

Attention whores.

I think its way more played up in the media. When I was in Brazil, there seemed to be a lot more openly gay men and women, especially when it came to the non upper class population.

I remember reading somewhere that girls can willfully change their sexual orientation throughout their lives, where as men are set on one thing.

21 y/o brit.

Sounds like bullshit.

The sample size of girls claiming sexual contact is small, 17 and 32, in the 6th and 7th cycles respectively.

I think if this were actually happening, we'd hear more about girls banging each other. As it is, we only hear about girls making out with each other to get attention from guys. Lots of girls have admitted to kissing another girl, but I'm not sure I've ever heard a girl say she went down on another girl.

Sex between a boy and another boy went down dramatically, from 12 to 5 saying yes, or 6.6% weighted to 1.4% weighted. Yet guys are having less straight sex too (although that could just be because the girls became dykes and are holding out on them).

The likely answer is that something else is causing teens to have less sex. Maybe more oral, anal sex. The decline is pretty significant, 63%->46% (assuming they're being just as honest or dishonest as they were in each stage of the study).

Maybe teens are dating and forming relationships less, and as a consequence, are starting to have sex later. All else equal, girls have first time sex at an earlier age with a boyfriend, than with a stranger. They're much more 'ready' to have sex with a guy they've been dating than a guy they just met.

Obesity may be a factor. Maybe by making the girls fatter, in a context where guys will be dissed for banging fatties (high school), guys are holding out. But it looks like teenage obesity hasn't increased much during the period specified.

Quote: (12-24-2011 09:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Whenever the topic homosexuality comes up with foreign girls i tell them, "Sometimes it feels like most american guys are gay. They're everywhere, holding hands and kissing and stuff. Your country has much less gays."

Girl: "Isn't that good then? More girls for you."

Me: "A lot of girls are gay too."

It really does feel like America has more gays as a percentage of its population than anywhere else i've been, even Denmark.

Gays are only 4-5% of men and 2% of women, and they flock to the cities. It's hard to estimate the frequency of any group, whether it's whites, blacks, gays or Hispanics, because their frequency varies so much from one place to another. If I only had my own experiences to go off, I'd think LA is majority white, when it isn't at all.

In Denmark, some guide or official told us that for Danish or European gays, being gay isn't as big a part of their identity as it is among American gays. Between Europeans dressing better and American gays being more flaming

Gays are only 4-5% of men and 2% of women

I've read it's 15% in cities.

Females and lesbianism is a crock. Like one poster said women can change their orientation with the breeze. Many of my old female friends we're at one point "Lesbians" but got bored of it when the attention ran out and ran back to the cock with little hesitation.

What environmental and social factors have caused this spike?

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Gays are only 4-5% of men and 2% of women

Its 22% in Toronto (This only counts open Same-Sex Couples, my guess the real number is 35-38%) [Image: undecided.gif]

Young girls do this for attention. Its cool for a girl to be bi/lesbian now days

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Maybe teens are dating and forming relationships less, and as a consequence, are starting to have sex later. All else equal, girls have first time sex at an earlier age with a boyfriend, than with a stranger. They're much more 'ready' to have sex with a guy they've been dating than a guy they just met.

It's probably due to the alienating effect of all this texting/chat/FB/twittering/attention-whoring. It's hard to see a teen girl whose face isn't glued to her iPhone at any free moment. Teens probably don't even have phone conversations anymore and guys who try to meet up with them are probably flaked on relentlessly because her friend texted, "OMG going to see New Moon right now, where r u???"

No. I just looked it up. Only San Francisco has a 15% gay population, and that's the gay mecca. For regular American cities it would be a small number of that. I've heard like 1-2% of America is gay. But gays try to inflate their numbers with statistical trickery.

Girls can avoid the image of being slutty with guys by whoring it up with other girls.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Back In college, we used to call these chicks LUGs, Lesbian Until Graduation. It was hilarious how many of these "out and proud" lesbians suddenly rediscovered the cock right after walking across the stage and getting their diploma. However, it was a little sad when I saw several of my REAL lesbian friends get their hearts broken when the girl that they were in love with told them that their entire relationship was just a phase.

Quote: (12-24-2011 04:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

It's probably due to the alienating effect of all this texting/chat/FB/twittering/attention-whoring. It's hard to see a teen girl whose face isn't glued to her iPhone at any free moment. Teens probably don't even have phone conversations anymore and guys who try to meet up with them are probably flaked on relentlessly because her friend texted, "OMG going to see New Moon right now, where r u???"

Yeah I was thinking about the FB/texting/BBMing/iPhone addiction right as I was typing that post. Constant connection and communication with her friends can't be helping her to form relationships with men.

The effect on lifetime number of partners, aka her notch count over time, could go either way as a result. Maybe she has fewer relationships so she bangs more. Or maybe all the time spent talking to her friends makes her bang fewer dudes - more cockblocking, "have to meet up with my friend, she's texting me!" Well, you can always bet on American girls getting dumber, fatter and sluttier.

I read a lot of tech news, and I just can't stand how techies embrace technology for its own sake. Unless it's something extreme like anthrax, they never ask whether all this technology is making us happier, or better people. Even the "staying connected" with people aspect is very superficial; even if they knew how to use Facebook, I can't imagine my grandparents would want to use it to interact with me more than they would a telephone call.

Roosh, your 15% figure is off. Link. Also, gays are a lot more likely to live in the city center, because they may have a partner who also earns money and no kids, versus straights who have one or two breadwinners, plus possibly kids. So the straight couples need more space for less money, in safe areas with good schools, and choose to live in suburbs as a result. It really depends on how you define a city.

I think girls are just more open to experimentation, and young people in general are more sexualized. You don't see boys "experimenting" this way, wondering what it's like to suck dick, kiss, or let a dude fuck him in the ass. College is known as being a period when a girl may have a same-sex experience, but has no desire to do it again. Girls routinely sleep in the same bed with each other, and cuddle and play with each other's hair. It doesn't make them actual lesbians though. They don't cut their hair and start wearing plaid shirts and boots...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Count me in the following two camps:

1. The difference between American men and American women has become so indistinguishable--because American men are pussies, by and large--that girls can easily take either one (like Republicans and Democrats). Today's "dude," in other words, isn't providing a powerful alternative to female friend who you make out with periodically.

2. Fashion. Girls are herd animals fond of copying each other on everything. Being a fake lesbian is not unlike the Kardashians, Ke$sha, facebook, and whatever else they're copying from one another.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

That YOUtube video homo warning had me on the floor laffin'!!

If I had a time machine, I'd go back to the 60's. just so I can turn on the TV and watch the commercials to laugh my ass off until I burst!

Mixx

I have to say there seems like a significant percentage of women who are bisexual from my experience. Out of the girls I've had sex with, about 30% had definite urges to have sex with women, although they were closeted about it and I could only gedt them to admit it when they were all turned on.

One 18-year old was masturbating to the fantasy of her roommate forcing her ( pushing her down, mounting her face and making her lick. It was obvious it drove her crazy, she carefully plotted ways to see if the feelings were reciprocal--she really wanted it-- and I don't think she was making it up) She pleaded with me to find a girl to fuck her.

Another one wanted to have sex with pubescent girls; but she knew it was too risky. The way they talked about it it didn't seem they were doing it for show, they were just telling me. Both of the ones that wanted it with women actively wanted to be spanked. I actively try to get them to tell me all the dirty things they want, however, so many guys who don't really try to get into their minds might not hear all about it.

That video is hilarious.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Well, male gorillas turn gay if they're stuck in a troupe with no females. Female Americans have the same mass as a gorilla, so maybe they get to that size and males avoid them, and they start lezzing out.

Now that's a reason that makes sense! Bortimus, you may have an Amazon bestseller!

Have you been to Southeast Asia, specifically Thailand? lol I think I recall you writing about Phils at one point...

Quote: (12-24-2011 09:52 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

I've always wondered if it was due to some evolutionary code kicking in. More stress on the population causing more gays so there will be less population.

I've often wondered the same.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Also, Madonna tongue kissing Britney Spears onstage at the VMAs makes this kind of thing cool and edgy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This might shed some light on it - from a book (The Manipulated Man) that Samseau posted on another thread:

"If women were free of financial cares, the majority of them would probably prefer to spend their lives in the company of other women rather than with men - and not because they are all lesbians. What men call lesbian tendencies probably have little to do with a woman's sexual drive. No - the sexes have almost no interests in common. What, besides money, can bind a woman to a man?

Women make ideal living companions for each other. Their feelings and instincts are retarded at the same primitive level and there are almost no individualistic or eccentric women. It isn't difficult to imagine the paradise they would create together and how exciting their existence would be, even if the intellectual level was appallingly low. But who would worry about it?"

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat