rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist says Christmas songs are creepy

My heart... it hurts.

Shame; if she wasn't such a whiny and opinionated bitch she might be kinda cute.

MEMO: Christmas songs aren't to be taken literally.

only made it 24 seconds

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

"it's just another tired old stereotype about how women are materialistic and shallow... The gold digger trope is sadly still pervasive in our popular media..."

Gee, I wonder where these myths come from. It must be The Patriarchy... or maybe the Easter Bunny.

Whenever chicks like this talk, I can't help but hear this:

A mind is a terrible thing to waste on a Women's Studies degree.

Quote: (12-23-2011 01:06 PM)j r Wrote:  

"it's just another tired old stereotype about how women are materialistic and shallow... The gold digger trope is sadly still pervasive in our popular media..."

Why, it's almost like stereotypes must have some sort of basis in reality!

I only got to 2:00 mins. It was hard to tell if this was real or a feminist parody.

The go-to tactic for feminists nowadays is to call something that doesn't fit into their narrow world view "creepy".

Then use mental gymnastics to justify why that thing they don't like is creepy.

And no...she is not cute.

I do agree with this broad about one thing: I'm tired of those same-ass Christmas songs.

But this is typical feminist-speak that we have to contend on almost a daily basis--the abuse of the catch-all term "creepy."

[Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

You know what else is creepy, bitch? Women with not even a shred of sweetness or femininity leftover.

What's more, the shit she talks about @5:15 sounds like solid, old-school game. If you were to set my game circa 2004 to music, it might sound like that. Do you know what you call a man who believes "no means no"? That's right: a virgin.

The selective feminist complaining about "tropes" in music and popular culture is disgusting.

How about this tired, demeaning trope:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

6:40... he uses "deceitful and manipulative techniques to get what he wants." What an uptight cunt.

Lord, if feminists ever take over, a whole lot of American men won't ever get laid.

Wait..

This bitch got brainwashed by taking one women's studies class and all of a sudden thinks she's an expert. These women dig as deep as possible to find something that connects to their warped theories of society and pop culture. You can find something wrong with anything if you twist things around enough. The sad thing is that they think what they're doing is noble. /vomit

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-23-2011 04:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

6:40... he uses "deceitful and manipulative techniques to get what he wants." What an uptight cunt.

Yet another entry in the long list of 'Things it's okay for women to do but that men can't do.'

"Baby It's Cold Outside" is all about game, pushing past LMR, and instead of trying to talk your way into her crib, you're trying to talk into NOT leaving yours. Get a couple of drinks into her, and BANG. Beautiful.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-23-2011 01:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It was hard to tell if this was real or a feminist parody.

Yeah, it was hard for me to tell too. Watching this video brings me back to when I went on a date with an unabashed feminist years ago. What a trip.

"Baby It's Cold Outside" plays at our store all the time. I remember it sounding creepy the first time I heard it, especially upon hearing the "say, what's in this drink?" line. The song has since become one of my favorite holiday songs. I think it's funny as shit. The Rod Stewart/ Dolly Parton cover is even funnier. It ends with Dolly saying: "You sure know how to wear a girl down, don't you? Ok, ok..." Haha. Classic. I think that that improvised line is important. It signifies that she's consenting...and having fun with the whole thing.

I understand why a feminist might be offended by that song, but when you really think about it and get a sense of humor it's actually a pretty cool song. It really goes to show you how much sexual relations has changed in the past couple generations. A song about a player "subtley pressuring" a girl is assumed to be borderline rape today. What a world.

The feminist's objection to Mariah Carrey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" is completely absurd. The song is about a woman's desire for her man during the holiday but the feminist twists it to mean that she feels that her man is the only thing that can provide meaning in her life. Complete distortion. I laughed at that one.

Id still fuck her

I am the cock carousel

I made to the 1 minute mark.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This video made me realize two things:

1. I -finally- get what you guys mean by a "feminist", much worse than I thought. I more fully appreciate you guys' complaints now. My image of a feminist was something different, I actually think, based on this video, a feminist is something like a caricature come-to-life. I feel for you guys. Opinionated, bitchy, masculine, no sense of humor.

2. I can't recall ever interacting with a girl like this.

LOL! If I listened to that for a billion years, I would never draw that kind of conclusions from those songs. Really deluded.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-24-2011 03:39 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Lucky man.

Quote: (12-24-2011 04:11 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2011 03:39 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Lucky man.

I can. She was American.

Quote: (12-23-2011 10:06 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Id still fuck her

This

Quote: (12-23-2011 08:05 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2011 01:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It was hard to tell if this was real or a feminist parody.

Yeah, it was hard for me to tell too. Watching this video brings me back to when I went on a date with an unabashed feminist years ago. What a trip.

"Baby It's Cold Outside" plays at our store all the time. I remember it sounding creepy the first time I heard it, especially upon hearing the "say, what's in this drink?" line. The song has since become one of my favorite holiday songs. I think it's funny as shit. The Rod Stewart/ Dolly Parton cover is even funnier. It ends with Dolly saying: "You sure know how to wear a girl down, don't you? Ok, ok..." Haha. Classic. I think that that improvised line is important. It signifies that she's consenting...and having fun with the whole thing.

I understand why a feminist might be offended by that song, but when you really think about it and get a sense of humor it's actually a pretty cool song. It really goes to show you how much sexual relations has changed in the past couple generations. A song about a player "subtley pressuring" a girl is assumed to be borderline rape today. What a world.

The feminist's objection to Mariah Carrey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" is completely absurd. The song is about a woman's desire for her man during the holiday but the feminist twists it to mean that she feels that her man is the only thing that can provide meaning in her life. Complete distortion. I laughed at that one.

Thanks all for highlighting this song.

The most astute line in the song:

Quote:Quote:

At least I'm gonna say that I tried

This is half the reason why women say no initially, and later relent. She did what she could to prevent it, now it's no longer her fault. She needs you take responsibility for her sin.

A runner up:

Quote:Quote:

My brother will be there at the door - Waves upon a tropical shore

He gets shit-tested, about the trouble that will follow, and what does he respond with? God damn nonsense. It's a metaphor for the storm, and he says it to totally dodge ignoring her concerns. He doesn't even deign to address the implicit beating in store for him. This is like one of my favorite tactics - when met with a question you don't like, just answer with something completely ridiculous. Forget 'DHVing' and hoping to impress a girl with your answer.

He does try to guilt her though. Guilt, in my experience, doesn't work.

Ok. Seriously, I don't want to live in a world like the one this chick promotes.

1. We need to find this chick.

2. One of us needs to fuck her and videotape it.

3. Destroy her.

Evil patriarchy unite!

This chick is cute...but she needs a good pounding, with "Baby It's Cold Outside" and "All I Want for Christmas" playing on a continuous loop. When she starts running her mouth, put a dick in it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-23-2011 05:58 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Yet another entry in the long list of 'Things it's okay for women to do but that men can't do.'

Kind of like when a chick initiates a physical altercation, i.e. shoving you, , throwing something at you, etc. and then is surprised when she gets smacked in the face, and then goes straight for the "a man should never hit a woman" meme.

Women like this have to be dykes, right?