rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beirut

Beirut

Just came across this video on nightlife there.
Looks like Miami style see and be seen ,check out the fake tits on my girlfriend and while you're at it check out my Rolex type club scene.

Some nice looking women no doubt,but I'm guessing it's princess behaviour all the way.

Anyone got first hand experience?

Beirut

Quote: (12-20-2011 09:41 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Just came across this video on nightlife there.
Looks like Miami style see and be seen ,check out the fake tits on my girlfriend and while you're at it check out my Rolex type club scene.

Some nice looking women no doubt,but I'm guessing it's princess behaviour all the way.

Anyone got first hand experience?

Yeah. I broke down Beirut in one of my early posts: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1964-p...#pid124535

It's definitely my favorite city in the Middle East, hands down. Gorgeous women.

Beirut

Love Beirut. Amazing city, people, nightlife, food, weather and culture.

Beirut

Quote: (12-20-2011 10:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah. I broke down Beirut in one of my early posts: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1964-p...#pid124535

It's definitely my favorite city in the Middle East, hands down. Gorgeous women.

Better than Tel Aviv?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Beirut

Its a great experience overall as the city is just a mixture of different cultures. It does have a mediterranean vibe to it and the night life is nice if can you find a way to get into the clubs.

Beirut

Beirut looks awesome!

My fist two countries of visit in the middle east will def be Lebanon and Israel.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 06:39 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Better than Tel Aviv?

Definitely. As far as attitudes go, Lebanese people are much more open and friendly and I find the girls much cooler.

Beirut

The hottest women I've ever seen anywhere was in Beirut.

That said, keep in mind that the nightlife is pretentious as fuck and expensive. It is hard to get into most clubs if you have a penis. You need to go with girls or have connections.

And also remember that even though the girls dress skanky it is still a much more conservative culture than the west. Being a foreigner does not seem to help. And the chance of a ONS or any lay for that matter from gaming chicks seemed slim to none.

So it's a good place to look at chicks, but not expect much more.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 04:16 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

The hottest women I've ever seen anywhere was in Beirut.

That said, keep in mind that the nightlife is pretentious as fuck and expensive. It is hard to get into most clubs if you have a penis. You need to go with girls or have connections.

And also remember that even though the girls dress skanky it is still a much more conservative culture than the west. Being a foreigner does not seem to help. And the chance of a ONS or any lay for that matter from gaming chicks seemed slim to none.

So it's a good place to look at chicks, but not expect much more.

Agreed. Though there are a lot of cool bars that are easy to get into. Lots of girls out and about during the day as well, especially in Hamra. There's no culture of promiscuity out there, though. They have hot "good girls." The type of chicks you would probably date long term. Might even have you retire from the game. Ha!

Beirut

I was in Beirut in September. It is indeed a fantastic city, both for partying and for natural beauty and culture. Sky Bar is possibly the best nightclub I've ever been to. And the women are in general very hot-looking. Having said that, it's also very pretentious, almost nauseatingly so.

My friend that lives there said ONSs are almost unheard of. And he is a good-looking guy that had great success in the U.S. He said that if you get these girls out of Beirut and away from family and friends, they behave differently, but in Beirut, it's an "everyone knows everyone" situation and hook-ups are very difficult.

If you visit and have time, it's worth it to drive in the mountains inland of Beirut - absolutely beautiful country. Also the ruins at Baalbek are worthwhile to visit.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 01:13 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2011 06:39 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Better than Tel Aviv?
[/u]

Definitely. As far as attitudes go, Lebanese people are much more open and friendly and I find the girls much cooler.
[u]

That definitely wasn't my experience. Individual experiences can vary (of course), but from what I experienced, it was the reverse. Having said that, both places are fantastic to visit.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 05:14 PM)Combo Wrote:  

My friend that lives there said ONSs are almost unheard of. And he is a good-looking guy that had great success in the U.S. He said that if you get these girls out of Beirut and away from family and friends, they behave differently, but in Beirut, it's an "everyone knows everyone" situation and hook-ups are very difficult.

This is very true. Lebanon is a relatively small country and the vast majority of its population, probably two-thirds or more, live in the Beirut area. Outside of Lebanon, though, you can find some gems. I know a brotha in DC who married one of the hottest girls ever and she was Lebanese. It was crazy because he already had kids from a previous chick and still made it happen. In the US, the largest Lebanese population is in Michigan (Dearborn area). Many of them are Christian, too, so not being Muslim isn't a cultural barrier. Same within the country, though, but promiscuity and hookups are rare.

I knew an Arab-American chick who studied for a year at the American University of Beirut, where a lot of hot Lebanese chicks who speak English go to school. She said none of the chicks she knew whored out like her counterparts in the States. The ones in relationships were very committed.

If you visit and have time, it's worth it to drive in the mountains inland of Beirut - absolutely beautiful country. Also the ruins at Baalbek are worthwhile to visit.

Lebanon has tons to do outdoors. It's like a mini-California in that sense. You can ski, hike, and swim in the beach in the same day.

Baalbek is amazing. So is Byblos, Tyre, Jeita Grotto, and even in the south, for those of you interested in regional Mideast politics, there's a Hezbollah museum lol.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 11:28 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Beirut looks awesome!

My fist two countries of visit in the middle east will def be Lebanon and Israel.

Just keep in mind that you can't travel from Israel directly into Lebanon or vice versa--even though they share a land border--because of their political problems. Also, if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport, Lebanon will not allow you to enter. If you go to Israel first, make sure you ask them not to stamp your passport. They are very cool about this. They didn't give me any problems when I asked.

Unfortunately, there are only two Arab countries (Egypt and Jordan) that recognize the State of Israel and have normal relations with them.

Israel will allow you in even if you have stamps from their enemy countries, but they will ask you a few questions.

If you want to hit up Lebanon and Israel on the same trip, you'll have to fly from Beirut to Amman (Jordan's capital) or from Amman to Beirut.

It's easy to get to Amman from Israel overland.

But from Lebanon to Jordan overland, you'll need to pass through Syria, which requires a visa beforehand from their consulate in the US. It costs like $100 or so, and will take a couple of weeks. You are not allowed to get it from outside the US if you are an American.

Syria actually has some very nice looking women but it's far more socially conservative than Lebanon. Day and night. You can't even find a bar in Damascus.

Beirut

If I were going to do a mini retirement for six months to a year, Lebanon would be a top contender.
Question, what were the costs like overall? Can Beirut be done on a budget without staying in hostels?

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 09:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If I were going to do a mini retirement for six months to a year, Lebanon would be a top contender.
Question, what were the costs like overall? Can Beirut be done on a budget without staying in hostels?

They use the US Dollar so that makes it easier, but there are no real hostels in Beirut. To stay in a decent hotel, you're going to pay at least $75/night. You probably want to look into getting an apartment. Depending on how you eat and where, food can be reasonable, but at normal places you're paying almost as much as home. The same goes for clubbing and drinking at bars. Lebanon is really the Europe of the Middle East. There's high end stores and cars all over the place in Beirut, so people have money to spend.

Also, Beirut and Lebanon generally just doesn't feel like a long-term kind of place. They are still reeling from the past civil war a couple of decades ago and the Israeli and Syrian occupations. There's a lot of divisions between different groups there, and you just never know what could happen in the Middle East. It would be perfect if it didn't have those political problems.

Beirut

Quote: (12-21-2011 09:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Yeah, no real hostels except a couple dumps that charge 10 bucks a night. I ended up staying in a student residence in Hamra and paid 35 dollars a night for my own bedroom/bath but it was really run down. It is hard to find a decent hotel for under 75 dollars from what I remember.

Food is cheap though, as is using public transport. Taxis are so-so. Nightlife is expensive.

Beirut

I was thinking of putting up my guide on bang lebanon, but I already started bang Scandinavia. Anyhow, don't be expecting to ONS from the bar. Leb girls IME are definitively DTF but they take a little more work and cunning than the average us college whore. So far I banged 6 of them. All but 2 in under 6 dates and no ONS and only 1 was muslim.

Lebanon is the sex tourism capital of the greater middle east, so keep this in mind, they are no prudes by ME standards. The thing is its just not seen by girls to be ok to show pda to men, especially who they just met. The 2 ways to get around this are to obviously get her out of public, don't push too quickly, and if your non middle eastern/foreign you get bonus points because if she bangs you, her family is none the wiser.

To sum up quickly. I'd say you make friends with them and get their number in the same night/day, but day game outside of the club on campuses or anywhere really is preferable to club game. If you go for club game then you need to win or "get approval" from their circle of friends ie they like you or think your hot or whatever, then they'll be all the more horny for you. Anyhow the trick on them is to show so little interest that they can't figure out why you don't like them, but meet with them often enough that they start to trust you and get their guard down. so to give you an example of a leb girl I banged it went like this.
My persian friend who has no trouble with the ladies in Iran, we met up in Kish island taught me "blitzkrieg" game. Basically the goal is to 1. Build up alot of sexual tension between you 2 quickly and 2. Come on so fast at the girl you catch her completely off guard and create confusion so she forgets about being a whore and loses the chance to do LMR before you get your dick inside her.

Day 1: Met her, made friends with her got her number then added her on facebook, made plans for the next week. You have to work quickly on them.
meet 2: Meet her up we do some retarded things that is more of her interest
Meet 3 & 4 basically the same shit but ensure that all the meetings end in her coing back to your house. You have to show near zero sexual interest in her and game her subtly enough that she will be hugely attracted to you and can't figure out why you won't make a move
Meet 5 or as I call it, hot sexy time: Should appear no different to her then the last 3 meets but this time she is going to get your special meat [Image: wink.gif] . This time when you get her back to your place (ideally you want to be returning from the beach or some other place where you are coming back from that you are already half undressed. Inviting a masseuse over to rub you both down also makes it easy too. Then you start making out and get her naked while your tongue is still in her mouth. I was making out with her then quickly went to fingering her, took her bathing suit off and just whiped it out and stuck it in, all in under 25 seconds. Once it was in it was too late for her to try to put up phony lmr bull shit. Especially after I started sucking on the tits.
Meet 6-10: Use these only if you fail in 5 and try the same shit over and over. Basically she'll either give in or she won't I she doesn't your not getting any and move on. If 5 failed completely, then go tonguing, handjob, blow job, full bang. If your not getting your tongue in her mouth a hand job, your not going to get a blow job or a bang in a reasonable amount of time. Anyhow most of them are not very strong minded in their persistence not to sleep with you if they find you attractive. This is because they see a hypocrisy of how men can sleep around and its ok but they can't so sooner or later they'll cave.

One could in theory speed this up to 2-3 meets, I never tried simply because of time issues when I was there but Christian girls are less likely to hold out on you.

All in all lebanese girls are among the most beautiful, they like to be dominated and a man who takes control. Brazil has more lebanese girls than lebanon, so as the board generally says, brazil might truly be the best country cause I doubt they have religious hang ups. The fact of the matter is Leb girls are on the quiet shy side and are likely to just go along with the program more so than other ME girls who may be more outspoken and decisive about not having premartial sex (Iran)

If you have the time, (I never had the time to game more than 1 girl at a time) then you can do this on as many girls as you want and easily push your notch count into 5 regular girls. The beauty is once you start banging them they want to introduce you to their friend which only makes it easy for you to get more.

Beirut

Quote: (12-26-2011 12:28 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

x

Dude I just PM'd you.

I'll be in Lebanon for a month or two next year, I've been put in touch with some of the people I'm working with and already Lebanese girls are living up to their reputation:

[Image: 15xv6u8.jpg]

You have got to be fkin kidding me...

Beirut

This

nightlife is pretentious as fuck and expensive

And this.

it's also very pretentious, almost nauseatingly so.

Daygaming and pipelining are the way to go.

Good luck in fnding decent priced accomodation anywhere.

Beirut

Quote: (12-26-2011 07:57 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

This

nightlife is pretentious as fuck and expensive

And this.

it's also very pretentious, almost nauseatingly so.

Daygaming and pipelining are the way to go.

Good luck in fnding decent priced accomodation anywhere.

Question pipelining, what do the girls expect of guys? Expensive dates or down to earth hanging? They often look like little princesses but I wonder if they really are.

Beirut

@Anonybrit

Depends on the website.

A dating website you can expect dates. I don't do dates so I dont use dating websites.

Beirut

Quote: (12-26-2011 10:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

@Anonybrit

Depends on the website.

A dating website you can expect dates. I don't do dates so I dont use dating websites.

Facebook using plausible reasons to add is how I generally pipeline. "hi I'm blah blah, I'm working my awesome hardcore job near you for a few months, can you recommend any places to visit nearby?", they reply, I add, couple of convos then bam, line up a date.

Has never failed, including with the above girl, who in my book is an 8 pushing 9 and very smart, interesting etc.

Beirut

Quote: (12-26-2011 11:02 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-26-2011 10:56 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

@Anonybrit

Depends on the website.

Facebook using plausible reasons to add is how I generally pipeline. "hi I'm blah blah, I'm working my awesome hardcore job near you for a few months, can you recommend any places to visit nearby?", they reply, I add, couple of convos then bam, line up a date.

Has never failed, including with the above girl, who in my book is an 8 pushing 9 and very smart, interesting etc.

What method do you use to search for random girls in FB now? I used to have a way to do it awhile back if you really monkey around with the search settings, but so much has changed on the site I'm not even sure how to do this anymore. I really wish it was more like myspace in that sense. I actually got dates and fucks off myspace just from random girls that liked my profile and hit me up. That shit sure has hell has never happened on FB.

Beirut

Currently I'm pipelining for my upcoming trip to Thailand. I'm using OKCupid and POF and simply sending copy and paste messages that say something like:

"Sawat dee, saba dee mai (That's hello, how are you in Thai),

Next month I move to Bangkok for 6 months to live, looking for someone to hang out with for movies, dinner, parties etc. You seem like we have similar interests so it would be cool to chat before I arrive. You can add me on MSN on [email protected] if you want."

I'm getting tons of girls adding me to it, the Thai girls love MSN it seems, and I just chat to them from there. Some have already given me their numbers for when I arrive. The rest I'll ask for just before I touch down. Something similar should probably work anywhere.

Beirut

Is there a guide to pipelining somewhere, I'm sure there is one, but can anyone recommend the best one. Preferably one that deals with pipelining on the net to forgeign places.