rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Next up on the divorce rape stand - Deion Sanders...

see, neon Deion had agreed to buy his ex wife a house when they divorced worth half of the value of his house. This may have sounded great when Prime Time was living in a $2mil house, but no, he is currently living in a $20 mil house. So looks like Deion has to shell out $10mil for a house for his ex wife to start fucking dudes in. Only in America.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/20/deion-sand...rce-house/

Deion Sanders is going to wish he lived in a one-bedroom apartment in a bad part of town -- because TMZ has learned a provision in his prenup states the bigger the home he lives in ... the more he has to fork over to his soon-to-be ex-wife Pilar.

As TMZ first reported, Deion and Pilar are ending their marriage after 12 years. According to our sources, the papers will be filed soon.

Sources close to the couple tell us Deion had agreed to buy Pilar a house when they split ... equal to half the value of whatever their current home is. Well nowadays they live in Prosper, TX -- in a home that's almost 30,000 square feet, with 10 bedrooms, 9 full baths (and 4 half baths) ... and a listing price of $21 million.

We're told Pilar has been house hunting since Thanksgiving, looking for a home in the $9-12 million range.

Love hurts.

A nice 12-year marriage. Bet he never saw this coming

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-20-2011 07:48 PM)Brian Wrote:  

see, neon Deion had agreed to buy his ex wife a house when they divorced worth half of the value of his house. This may have sounded great when Prime Time was living in a $2mil house, but no, he is currently living in a $20 mil house. So looks like Deion has to shell out $10mil for a house for his ex wife to start fucking dudes in. Only in America.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/20/deion-sand...rce-house/

Deion Sanders is going to wish he lived in a one-bedroom apartment in a bad part of town -- because TMZ has learned a provision in his prenup states the bigger the home he lives in ... the more he has to fork over to his soon-to-be ex-wife Pilar.

As TMZ first reported, Deion and Pilar are ending their marriage after 12 years. According to our sources, the papers will be filed soon.

Sources close to the couple tell us Deion had agreed to buy Pilar a house when they split ... equal to half the value of whatever their current home is. Well nowadays they live in Prosper, TX -- in a home that's almost 30,000 square feet, with 10 bedrooms, 9 full baths (and 4 half baths) ... and a listing price of $21 million.

We're told Pilar has been house hunting since Thanksgiving, looking for a home in the $9-12 million range.

Love hurts.

Damnnnn...

Everyday I am reading about my childhood heroes do shit that I as man (now their age when I admired them) would NEVER do! How sad I actually looked up to these beta chumps.

Mixx

I can understand why these guys get married to some extent. Sure, they can tear thru multiple girls a day if they wanted to but they've been doing that since they were in their mid teens, and probably went thru huge numbers of girls in college and their first few years turning pro. at some point that gets old and they want some stability. they have the money, the have the big house, and they want to furnish it with a wife and some kids to come home to and enjoy the family life that you dont get w/club sluts and groupies. the thing is when they get married they still turn down an insane amount of pussy because they are married, but may have a slip up here and there they dont consider a big deal because instead of banging 300 girls a year now its down to 6, although if its 6 thats still 5 too many from the wife's perspective.

Watch this and please tell me this fucking clown totally doesn't deserve this.

Some may see Deion as a clown, but because of his persona, he'll always have a high-paying media gig, and endorsements (like that NFL Sunday Ticket gig where he plays a little football fairy...HA HA!). Unlike most retired players, he'll have something to fall back on and won't end up dead broke.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-21-2011 09:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Everyday I am reading about my childhood heroes do shit that I as man (now their age when I admired them) would NEVER do! How sad I actually looked up to these beta chumps.

Seriously. What the hell is up with these guys?

Check out the pink suit at 2:00.

For those who think marrying a whore and not having a pre-nup is somehow confined to stupid athletes and entertainers , think again ,because some of the most renowned men of our time, suffer the same fate . If these athletes are stupid, then most of the people on the list below (non athletes),would qualify as mentally inefficient. I might add , they are some of the most expensive in the history of divorces. Maybe these athletes/entertainers are not stupid, and perhaps it has to do more with getting caught up in the moment.

Here's your list:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=r...JgXMpjvd3A

All for a warm wet hole.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00012381.html

Michael Jordan -

"In addition to the $168 million, Juanita who's now romantically linked to a banker 20 years younger than herself, will also get their seven-acre estate in Chicago, as well as custody of their three kids; Jeffrey Michael, Marcus James, and Jasmine Mickael."

Ouch.

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:30 PM)Brian Wrote:  

I can understand why these guys get married to some extent. Sure, they can tear thru multiple girls a day if they wanted to but they've been doing that since they were in their mid teens, and probably went thru huge numbers of girls in college and their first few years turning pro. at some point that gets old and they want some stability. they have the money, the have the big house, and they want to furnish it with a wife and some kids to come home to and enjoy the family life that you dont get w/club sluts and groupies. the thing is when they get married they still turn down an insane amount of pussy because they are married, but may have a slip up here and there they dont consider a big deal because instead of banging 300 girls a year now its down to 6, although if its 6 thats still 5 too many from the wife's perspective.

Exactly but what they forget just because they (athletes) changed (want to settle down, done it all) doesn't mean women motives have ($$)

Yeah his house is huge on about 110 acres (house is only on about 2-3 acres rest is all flat land for taxes purposes) drove by it almost every day when I was living in Texas, right on the main road with a huge field goal in back and 64 impala up front.

It's been for sale for a few years now in a couple Land & Ranch magazines, the problem is when they build these homes they are so unique to his taste not many other people want them.

Another one bites the dust..

But that video is still the shit!!

Should've have listened to his younger self
why does she love me...."must be the money"

[Image: attachment.jpg3916]   Michael Jordan -

"In addition to the $168 million, Juanita who's now romantically linked to a banker 20 years younger than herself, will also get their seven-acre estate in Chicago, as well as custody of their three kids; Jeffrey Michael, Marcus James, and Jasmine Mickael."

Ouch.
[/quote]

Michael's marriage to Juanita was never more than a business deal anyway. If you remember, there was no big wedding. In fact, it was a long time before I realized he was married at all, and had a kid (Jeffrey was already a year old when they were married - a quickie in Vegas). I think Mike's people realized how big he was going to be, and they realized they couldn't do the things business-wise they had planned (essentially a new Nike Division centered around him) if he was another black athlete with an out-of-wedlock kid. So they got him married. He fucked around on Juanita for their whole marriage, running around playing golf and chasing tail. You never saw her or the kids with him anywhere. She filed for divorce a couple other times, but withdrew the papers, probably because he bought her something. Since they were essentially business partners from jump, and she bore him 3 kids, I can't begrudge her what she got. It's not a big deal that she got the Chicago estate, because he was never there anyway. Mike will earn big in perpetuity, so in the grand scheme of things, the $168 million isn't a killer for him. He doesn't care about the property, and both of his sons are playing college ball on scholarship. Mike's good.

Remember that story that broke about Mike being sued by some lounge singer, Karla Knafel? They were introduced by an NBA ref at some hotel piano lounge on the road (I figure the ref was trying to get some pussy by using the "I know Michael Jordan" card), and Mike pushed up HARD. There was some resistance on her part, because he was married. He told her, "Don't worry about that...it's just a business thing." She actually ended up having his baby, but the child was stillborn. He had made her certain promises with regards to support, but once the kid died, he said fuck it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-23-2011 12:44 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Michael Jordan -

Ouch.

Michael's marriage to Juanita was never more than a business deal anyway. If you remember, there was no big wedding. In fact, it was a long time before I realized he was married at all, and had a kid (Jeffrey was already a year old when they were married - a quickie in Vegas). I think Mike's people realized how big he was going to be, and they realized they couldn't do the things business-wise they had planned (essentially a new Nike Division centered around him) if he was another black athlete with an out-of-wedlock kid. So they got him married. He fucked around on Juanita for their whole marriage, running around playing golf and chasing tail. You never saw her or the kids with him anywhere. She filed for divorce a couple other times, but withdrew the papers, probably because he bought her something. Since they were essentially business partners from jump, and she bore him 3 kids, I can't begrudge her what she got. It's not a big deal that she got the Chicago estate, because he was never there anyway. Mike will earn big in perpetuity, so in the grand scheme of things, the $168 million isn't a killer for him. He doesn't care about the property, and both of his sons are playing college ball on scholarship. Mike's good.

Remember that story that broke about Mike being sued by some lounge singer, Karla Knafel? They were introduced by an NBA ref at some hotel piano lounge on the road (I figure the ref was trying to get some pussy by using the "I know Michael Jordan" card), and Mike pushed up HARD. There was some resistance on her part, because he was married. He told her, "Don't worry about that...it's just a business thing." She actually ended up having his baby, but the child was stillborn. He had made her certain promises with regards to support, but once the kid died, he said fuck it.

[/quote]

I remember the NBA investigated his fishy relationships with NBA refs. Explains all the phantom calls. I've never watched so many replays looking for the contact on fouls. Body, arm, anything...Jordan, gotta hand it to him, ruthlessly took every competitive advantage he could. A marvel.

Quote: (12-23-2011 02:25 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Michael Jordan -

Ouch.

I remember the NBA investigated his fishy relationships with NBA refs. Explains all the phantom calls. I've never watched so many replays looking for the contact on fouls. Body, arm, anything...Jordan, gotta hand it to him, ruthlessly took every competitive advantage he could. A marvel.
[/quote]

Juanita , that whore was a fucking "groupie". That was a marriage made to enhance his image. No difference between his and Tiger's marriage.

This is why I love Bill Clinton. The man fucked everything that moved in Arkansas, got his dick sucked in the White House, and, still got to keep his marriage in tact. According to published reports, Hillary, has renewed energy and commitment to her marriage, and says he is the best man she has ever had in her life. A true leader, and cocksman.

Quote: (12-23-2011 04:38 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Michael Jordan -

Ouch.

Juanita , that whore was a fucking "groupie". That was a marriage made to enhance his image. No difference between his and Tiger's marriage.

This is why I love Bill Clinton. The man fucked everything that moved in Arkansas, got his dick sucked in the White House, and, still got to keep his marriage in tact. According to published reports, Hillary, has renewed energy and commitment to her marriage, and says he is the best man she has ever had in her life. A true leader, and cocksman.
[/quote]

Supposedly Juanita wasn't very impressed by Mike when she first met him. She's a professional woman (was a bank manager or something), and wasn't your "typical" groupie. When I learned that their kid was already a year old before they married, my opinion of her changed slightly. She never quit work, so I retained a bit of respect for her, but she still recognized how much better her life would be by keeping Mike on the hook. I don't even think she cared that he fucked around - he was worth too much financially to let her pride get in the way.

Hilary made a bargain early on with Bill. She knew a star when she saw one. Hil is brilliant in her own way, but knew she could get where she really wanted to go on her own. She needed some coat tails. Bill was used to banging out big-titted blonde airheads, but when he got serious about his own future, he came home with Hilary (fucked up haircut, thick glasses and buck teeth), and his own family thought WHAT THE FUCK? She knew who Bill was, but as long as you don't embarrass me with it, we'll be partners and go places. People close to them say they really do love each other, but they are unlike any other couple you'll meet in the way they relate, and the things they talk about. They're both total wonks, and that's what they talk about. Bill arguably has the tightest game on the planet, and no matter how hard enemies have come at him, he's survived it all.

No doubt about it. Although MJ can be full of himself and come off as an asshole to random people, he is immortalized as a basketball legend & his legacy and brand name will probably live on forever. He set the stage for the LeBron's, Carmelos, D-Wades & D-Roses of today's NBA world. A league built on raw athleticism, flash & star power rather than just sharpshooting, pure fundamentals & short shorts lol (sort of the superstar antithesis of say, 80's star Larry Bird, although Larry Bird is a legend in his own right).

Michael Jordan -

Ouch.

[/quote]

I guarantee you the Cuban whore Jordan is fucking now, is getting paid , heavily. Dumb ass thinks the Cuban whore is any better than the African American whore Juanita? If you like ethnic pussy, just set up private meetings overseas and fuck till you drop. He has to be seen, and exposed, in order to maintain his status. Privacy is his enemy when it comes to whores. I would've taken him to Cuba myself and show him that this Cuban whore is average, for a commission of course.

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:36 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Watch this and please tell me this fucking clown totally doesn't deserve this.

Too funny…This was the worst song I have ever heard in my life. She should get double of whatever the court settles on just because he came up with this terrible song. Hilarious.

Breeze

MJ's ex I think was mixed Puerto Rican & black, but definitely had a Latina look to her. I think he is aware of the risks he is taken with his current broad, Yvette Prieto. Most likely he's playing his position far differently this time around.

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:33 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I guarantee you the Cuban whore Jordan is fucking now, is getting paid , heavily. Dumb ass thinks the Cuban whore is any better than the African American whore Juanita? If you like ethnic pussy, just set up private meetings overseas and fuck till you drop. He has to be seen, and exposed, in order to maintain his status. Privacy is his enemy when it comes to whores. I would've taken him to Cuba myself and show him that this Cuban whore is average, for a commission of course.

Quote: (12-24-2011 12:33 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I'd love to go to Cuba. I have dual nationality and 2 passports. Probably have to go there via Canada or Mexico. We should organize a class trip. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos