rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

About to Break a Taboo

About to Break a Taboo

While its been almost fifteen years since that fateful day when I first gave a young lizard my manmeat, in all the time since then, I have never knowingly banged a married broad. Tons of girls with boyfriends. I had some previous chances but turned them down partially because of me seeing it as off limits and partly because one of my Brazilian friends whose wife wanted to bang me was an avid gun collector, and would have killed me.
So, fast forward to today. The past few months saw me come to Connecticut with increasing frequency, and now I'm here full time for a couple months at least for family/business reasons.
At some cocktail parties recently, I started planting some seeds in the mind of this milf who is late 30s, avid runner/yoga, has a couple kids and is married to this douchebag tool who's the mayor of a nearby town. I let her nibble on on some bait, and basically made her think about adventure and a different life, etc. Just for amusement last night, I was texting her, and drove the conversation in a sexual direction. She immediately responded and has an imagination and vulgarity that would impress a sailor (her exterior is 100% rich bored caucasian connecticut women). So, we are meeting up in a couple hours at a motel to fuck. She has been texting me all day about how she is wet and what she plans to do with my cock. I'm going to fuck her 8 ways from Sunday and spray my cum all over face like I was Jackson Pollock. And then shortly after that, she will go home to her beta husband and two kids, still sore from a proper pounding. That's the world we live in folks.

Remaining taboos: scat, homosexuality, IV drug use, murder, rape, incest

I think I'm done with crossing any more off my list.

About to Break a Taboo

Nice.

How did you run the early game with her? How did you plant those seeds? What was the bait?

Very interested in the nuances of gaming a married woman. Don't have much experience on that front.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

About to Break a Taboo

+1 for mentioning Jackson Pollock! We have some seriously eliteny slimeballs here!!
I used to live in the Hamptons near where he offed himself in true alpha fashion, in a fucking car wreck.

About to Break a Taboo

BEAUTIFUL. These types of suburban MILFs are out there, hunting, and you just have to find them. They want the life that they have, but once they get it they're bored. And she figures her husband is probably fucking on the side anyway, so there's this unwritten agreement - do your thing, but don't embarrass me. What initial signal did she give you that she was down for whatever?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

About to Break a Taboo

Quote: (12-20-2011 12:31 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Nice.

How did you run the early game with her? How did you plant those seeds? What was the bait?

Very interested in the nuances of gaming a married woman. Don't have much experience on that front.

Early on, I think it's very important to be indirect (unless she is on vacation, alone, and drunk).
Where you proceed from there, depends on the environment and the information you get.
In this case, I got her nibbling by talking about foreign trips, by implying that I had a flexible life and schedule without really letting her know what I do.
This was step one, and got her thinking about her own life, which is boring, and of course made her think about when she was younger and free.
I also made the decision to tell her I was in a multi year relationship once I got the vibe that she was bored with her beta husband (dude came over when we were talking, and his body language was so weak I immediately guessed that this guy isn't taking care of business).

This set up an excellent avenue of conversation the next time we saw each other. I gently eased into a discussion about the shortcomings of our relationships, focusing on how I used to be happier a few years ago and now feel limited. Towards the end of the evening I did some light physical escalation to get her thinking about my intentions.

Then, like I said, I decided to push things in a sexual direction via text. I was surprised by how quickly things went from innocent to explicit. She must not have had a good session in a lonnggggg time.
It gets even better, she is a elementary school teacher and has been texting me the most vulgar shit all day, in between classes. I am going to be balls deep in her in about an hour, will write more.

About to Break a Taboo

Quote: (12-20-2011 01:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

BEAUTIFUL. These types of suburban MILFs are out there, hunting, and you just have to find them. They want the life that they have, but once they get it their bored. And she figures her husband is probably fucking on the side anyway, so there's this unwritten agreement - do your thing, but don't embarrass me. What initial signal did she give you that she was down for whatever?

You are very right.
For me it was a combination of the husband's beta body language, her fascination with adventure and travel, and the eye contact we were making when I said something with a double meaning.

About to Break a Taboo

Update?