rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much should i pay for a locked iphone 4 (16 gb)

Long story short, I went out with a girl last night and ended up half naked in her bed. she didnt want to bang and we were pissed off with each other this morning.

Anyway, she's down on her luck and wants to sell her iphone 4 (16 gb) for 300 dollar. That sounds cheap to me compared with European prices. Should i do it or offer the prude less ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Dude 300 sounds taxed as fuck for U.S. prices, for one I'd look to see how much they cost at AT&T, Verizon, etc. just for comparisons sake.

I'd imagine that prices for iphones in Europe are a lot higher, and anything that isn't brand new in the U.S., should sell for significantly less I'm thinking 1/4-1/2 off original price.

Personally man, I wouldn't trust any woman I met while traveling. I'd automatically assume she was ripping me off. When are you coming to the states Neil? I'll buy you a beer when you make it to DC.

That said, $300 is too much for a used iPhone.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-19-2011 07:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Personally man, I wouldn't trust any woman I met while traveling. I'd automatically assume she was ripping me off. When are you coming to the states Neil? I'll buy you a beer when you make it to DC.

That said, $300 is too much for a used iPhone.

I met her on couchsurfing. She has two iphones now and try to sell her older one. Shes down on her luck because inbetween jobs.

In Holland a used iphone 4 costs over 300 euros, so 300 dollars sounds cheap to me. I could offer her less but have to be quick, hes leaving to Massachusetts tomorrow.

GMAC.
I just arrived in DC today, just for one night and have to get up early tomorrow for sight seeing. Going to U street tonight which is close to my guesthouse/hotel. Let me know if you can meet tonight.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

dont buy one locked. the developers are not even working on unlocking the iphone 4 with the new basebands!

i cant even use my iphone 4 from korea! complete waste!

Quote: (12-19-2011 08:17 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

dont buy one locked. the developers are not even working on unlocking the iphone 4 with the new basebands!

i cant even use my iphone 4 from korea! complete waste!

That gives things a new perspective. I better skip on that offer. i remember what shit i had to unlock my vivo brazil phone.

Thanks

Quote: (12-19-2011 06:43 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Long story short, I went out with a girl last night and ended up half naked in her bed. she didnt want to bang and we were pissed off with each other this morning.

Anyway, she's down on her luck and wants to sell her iphone 4 (16 gb) for 300 dollar. That sounds cheap to me compared with European prices. Should i do it or offer the prude less ?

a Locked, used 16GB iphone 4 should cost you no more 150USD if it is in like new condition. The price drops as the blemishes appear.

Stop trying to be captain save-a-ho. This is business.

If it was unlocked, and like new iphone 4 with the elusive 1.59.00 unlockable baseband, then those can sell up to $300USD for a 16GB one or 500USD for a like-new condition one 64GB.

I have an Iphone 4 32GB, unlocked, jailbroken with the 1.59.00 unlockable baseband on 4.3.3 F/W I am selling for 400USD, if anyone is interested, PM me. It is in VERY GOOD condition.

Mixx

i guess i need to start looking for an unlocked iphone 4 on craigslist.

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

a Locked, used 16GB iphone 4 should cost you no more 150USD if it is in like new condition. The price drops as the blemishes appear.

If it was unlocked, and like new iphone 4 with the elusive 1.59.00 unlockable baseband, then those can sell up to $300USD for a 16GB one or 500USD for a like-new condition one 64GB.

I have an Iphone 4 32GB, unlocked, jailbroken with the 1.59.00 unlockable baseband on 4.3.3 F/W I am selling for 400USD, if anyone is interested, PM me. It is in VERY GOOD condition.

Mixx

Stop trying to be Captain save-a-ho ????

We had a huge argument about her not giving up her pussy and me pushing too hard. She asked me to leave her house.

I don't give a rats ass about her. I just want a cheap i phone. The fact that she has money problems is even better because she might drop the price to get some money.

Here's how my night went down... before and after meeting the infamous Flying Dutchman:

http://hokieblogger.com/2011/12/20/drink-drive/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Good story Gmac..So what happened with the black girl Neil? And the Iphone?
[attachment=3899]

Quote: (12-19-2011 09:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Why you selling the iphone you giving up the iphone going to android/blackberry?

Quote: (12-20-2011 09:32 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Good story Gmac..So what happened with the black girl Neil? And the Iphone?

Never saw this question until the thread got bumped.
The 3 Ethiopian girls went home and so did i, i had to wake up in a few hours anyway ( wouldnt miss a bang over some sleep though haha).
I had a massive text battle with the New York bitch who wouldnt fuck. I never thought about her phone again. Looked a prices all around but its not worth buying any phone now.
If i had to buy one i would buy and android because those a lot cheaper. New samsung smartphone for 100 euro in Holland. I dont really need it now.