rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Compliment and Cuddle: The Appendix

How to Be a Beta: Less Lays in 60 Days

Quote:Quote:

Instead of calling her hot or sexy, call her beautiful or gorgeous. It shows them that they mean a lot to you. And that you care about them very much.

I agree that you should never call her hot or sexy.

You should call her your little cum-guzzling slut.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

"It is a good idea to text or call her regularly before you go to sleep and regularly in the morning when you wake up."

That is some seriously whipped shit right there.

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."

Quote:Quote:

Make her feel like the best thing in your life. She probably is!

[Image: idea.gif]

That is where I've been messing up all along! Damn!

I actually wrote that - very embarassed right now. "Hugs are the universal medicine!" Pretty much my mantra...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling