rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girls that are neighbors, gym approaching

Similar to another recent post, I'm single as of last year and I'm 30. I had had a nonstop series on long-term gf's since about 2000, so didn't have much opportunity to work on my game since college.

So the gym approach - the issue for me is not so much being petrified of the approach itself - it's that my gym is in my super quiet megaplex apartment building rather than being a sports club somewhere external. So everybody you work out with is also technically your neighbor. And there is one particular neighbor I definitely want to meet, and who has given plenty of indicators she wants to meet me.

my questions are - How have you altered your game when working on a girl in your apartment building, if at all? do you view it just like any other scenario?

i guess this is somewhat similar to coworkers, but the aspect of familiarity/proximity has really made me hesitate here..

If she has given you indicators, you don't need game to open. Something simple like "Another exciting workout huh?" Then just chat.

looks like i'm getting too cerebral here. thanks for your take on it. bought and read bang 2x in the past 3 days. into the field....

Never, and I mean never swoop on a girl that lives in your same building.

That is 101 stuff.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

at first that was counterintuitive to me, but i see why you say that. and that's why i'm here. peace

"at first that was counterintuitive to me, but i see why you say that. and that's why i'm here. peace"

No sweat.

Most solid Game is counter intuitive.

That is why I am here as well.

Obviously you understand, but if you swoop a girl in your building you are basically having a live in girlfriend.

Not a smooth move if you want to swoop mad amounts of girls.

The better move is to network with her, and get her to introduce you to other girls.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

ever heard of the saying, "don't shit where you eat?"