rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personality in a name

Personality in a name

Not everyone has this belief but from an early age I started to notice that people with the same names had very similar attributes. Ive always believed that picking a name for a person gave that person positive and negative attributes from birth. However most "name dictionaries" are very politically correct and dont list any negative attributes only positive ones and some are useless and vague like fortune cookies.

I recently stumbled onto THIS website and it blew me away. If your a believer that a persons name says a lot about their personality your gonna love THIS website:

Just enter a first name and click "OK" you dont have to enter an email or sign up for the newsletter.

For years I have seen the "name dictionaries" and baby names books but I have never come across as in depth as this website so I wanted to share it with you guys.

Personality in a name

lol this is such BS, you know what schema's are? They are the images or feelings you form of objects/people when you first see it. That's why you might classify all names into a certain category and not notice the other attributes...

you purposefully trying to create backlinks to that site? lol

Personality in a name

From personal experience, every woman that I've met named Nicole has been HOT. No bullshit.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Personality in a name

@Drymarro lol interesting information on Schemas Drymarro Ill definitely look more into it. Ive tried to deduce my observations but to no avail. I simply notice too many coincidences. Like I said, not every person agrees with this belief in a name holding weight on personality.

One thing you should look into is genetics vs social setting on personality. I got completely mindfucked when I found out in one of my college classes that 50% of everyones personality is genetic. You can overcome a lot of your genetic predispositions with upbringing but for the most part 50% of your personality is genetic. It was a mindfuck because it was the first time I realized people werent all created equal, you can breed losers. Also there are studies showing that unaborted offspring of rape victims have a significantly higher % chance of growing up to become rapist. Im sure some other members of this forum have seen these studies as well.

Now getting back on topic, Somehow the 50% genetics might tie into name choosing as retards will give their kids retard names... IDK and honestly dont care, but the common traits in names is something Ive really noticed.

@Timoteo Ive met an ugly Nicole, but the rest were decent lmao but the Brittany's Ive met were all hot. I cant think of a single unattractive Brittany, lots of unattractive Ashley's though [Image: lol.gif]

Personality in a name

This was surprisingly accurate, except for one bullet point that was WAY off.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Personality in a name

You talking about a specific name you looked up?

Personality in a name

My own name, yes

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Personality in a name

I tried mine, total bullshit as expected. This shit is chick crack, nothing more nothing less.

Personality in a name

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

From personal experience, every woman that I've met named Nicole has been HOT. No bullshit.

I know one Nicole and she is like 1,65m tall and weighs about 100kg, go figure...

Personality in a name

Quote: (12-15-2011 11:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Snooki's real name is Nicole.