rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ugly Vag Tats: Would You Pound These Vaginas?

Nice collection of hideous vag tattoos. Some whacked out shit here. [Image: biggrin.gif]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sigmund/the-11-b...-time-do-n

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I don't know what the hell they were thinking with the little toddler girl one.

I'd still fuck 'em sure, they're just ink, and the girls sporting them looked like had nice bodies.

Mixx

Yeah, that one was out there for sure. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I have never seen anything like that in person, and to be honest, I think I would get off on the novelty. In general, I like women with tatoos, as in my experience they are more likely to be dtf and into kinky shit.

Some of those pictures are fake or photoshopped...

Like half of em are photoshopped or body paint, and they're all old as shit.

These are probably all photochopped or airbrushed, regardless the tatt itself wouldn't put me off (maybe the little kid one) but if a girl were to get a snatch tatt something tells me the head attached to that vagina would be almost intolerable.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Im sure 90% of those are photoshopped.