rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Empowered 5-year-old girl

The feminists are starting 'em young these days:

I'm sure she'll be a lovely wife someday and not an insufferable bitch.

(From earlier this year, but I just discovered it and didn't see it mentioned here.)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

That shit must've been scripted by her feminazi mother. I hope. Either way that little girl is probably going to grow up to be Jizzabel contributer.

OMG. I want to hold and adopt her and make her a decent Brazilian girl, with make up and heels. (and of course, intelligence)

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

I think the feminist utopia is a society without males where science found a way for women do inseminate themselves, and the boys that are born that way are ritually sacrificed so that eventually there are no males whatsoever and the feminists can finally f*** themselves.

Or the dystopia where all american males simply decide to collectively evacute the country, leaving the women by themselves and without capacity of reproducing, and America eventually becomes a huge desert wasteland, where years and years after the decendents from the first american castaway men return to their homecountry with their new families and restart their civilization all over again.

I've been watching too much science fiction.

You go girl!

There is potential trolling that could be done on that youtube thread. Too much you go girl commenting.

Quote: (12-14-2011 03:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

You go girl!

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Haha, what a precocious little cunt. She'll start riding the cock carousel at a very young age.

LOL She's only 5 and probably parroting/saying what gets a good reaction from her mother.

Future cat lady in the making. When she's 45 and childless she'll look back at the youtube archive and see where her misery began.

Quote: (12-14-2011 08:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Future cat lady in the making. When she's 45 and childless she'll look back at the youtube archive and see where her misery began.

No she won't. She won't be able to understand that her spinsterhood is the result of her own poor choices. Instead she'll blame men for having "Peter Pan Syndrome" and bitch that men need to stop acting like boys and MAN UP! [Image: dodgy.gif]

God that video makes me sick.

Feminism has perfected the Hitler Youth template.

The system wins again in this video.

While it seems apparent that a parent or somebody put this young girl up to this, it highlights two important points.

First, is the idea that women need to be producers and consumers before they invest in their romantic life. Of course, it is more about them as consumers than anything else. In her words, a job is something special that needs to happen before she has feelings for a man. This girl is being sold that false notion that jobs outside the home are inherently special and empowering.

Anybody who has held job realizes that it is often not fun and is more your need to support yourself financially. This girl will realize that - especially when she is no longer in the Cosmo demographic - but it will be after decades of steady indoctrination. Like many middle-aged women, she will cough up some Hail Mary that will often involve divorce, manipulating her children or something else. Ever heard about a female mid-life crisis? Exactly. The people consuming the media about male mid-life crises are the wives of men.

Second, is the lack of love that will present itself in this girl's life. She treats attraction and love as something that she can brush off with like a strand of hair in her eye. Of course, she will learn very quickly after puberty that this is false, but she will have already spent many years learning at the feet of a master that "you need to pick a partner that supports and aids your career."

The mother of this young girl probably has a copy of Sheryl Sandberg's book "Lean In" and reads it in bed, next to her business partner - husband, excuse me - and nods along in rapt agreement. She will turn down her husband's sexual advances - assuming he still cares at this point - stating that she gets up early on Tuesday's for her early morning yoga, "Ugh, why don't men listen to their wives? Oprah said yoga at 5 AM will transform your life!" Apparently, passion can be put on pause and resumed at a perfunctory time every other week after 3 glasses of red win on a Saturday.

This girl will learn many things in her life about the reality of human sexuality and American psychology, what she does with the knowledge is an entirely different beast. Most likely, like the vast majority of women, she will spend her life justifying the status quo: "Women are better off financially independent - who would I be without being Junior Vice President of Shipping?," "Marriages are a ton of work and negotiation. You don't marry the bad boy, you marry the guy who puts you before his own career," "Someday you will get promotion or that break that will allow you to achieve the wildest of your dreams."

Whether she realizes it or not, she will learn that marriage isn't about lust or love, but emotionally dull relationships based on male dependency and social comportment. She will understand that her career will be nothing more than a paper-pushing endeavor in which she complies with the mindless governmental and social mandates dictated to businesses.

Ultimately, she may have an identity crisis like Ivan Illyich and realize her life was nothing but a superficial lie. All that emotional energy she will suppress via her conformance and self-absorption has to come out in some way - who knows how it will? The important idea is that she will most likely never understand my comments here. She may have a brief glimpse over her shoulder of who she is, but that terrifying image will mostly be massaged away by her complexes, as she won't be able reconcile her reality with her delusions.

I know that is much to read into a 40 second clip of a young girl, but she is just another young cog in the machine that is modern America.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

This vid of her is worse

It's awful that children are already acting like this

Don't fret, little girl. Someday plenty of players will laugh at you.

Look how well this worked for the single mom.

I am the cock carousel

Urrrghhh *shudder*...the comments section.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken