rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's amazing what not getting laid does to a man

It's amazing what not getting laid does to a man. For the past three years I'd gotten laid on the regs. Now I'm going through a month dry spell. HO-LY SHIT my brothers. I have this new drive from the bottom of my being, this additional physical stamina, that hadn't been there before. I had drinks with a chick last night and all I could think about afterwards was about when--not if--I would be tearing up her pussy.

Not getting laid can also lead to this:

Sadly you are correct. Not that I agree with it, but I think Roissy actually had a post that argued effectively that game would have prevented the VTech massacre.

Quote: (12-13-2011 04:31 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Not getting laid can also lead to this:

Maybe that's a tiny part of it but you have to be mentally ill to do anything like that.

Quote: (12-13-2011 09:39 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 04:31 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Not getting laid can also lead to this...

Maybe that's a tiny part of it but you have to be mentally ill to do anything like that.

Exactly. It's more likely that being this kind of wack job prevents you from getting laid, than not getting laid turns you into a wack job. Pussy is some wonderful shit, but it don't cure schizophrenia.

I think the V-tech shooter was a maniac who would have done that no matter what, and that probably also made him attractive (I don't think his problems were getting pussy). The George Sodini one from the gym was the one who wasn't genuinely a psychopath or anything, and was just pushed into it by his 20 year dry spell. It's hard to judge. I guess Game doesn't cure schizophrenia, but it sure helps in not getting it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

i think the most important part of not having game is knowing that you dont have it....but the will to change it

I don't really appreciate the VT shooting analogy, especially considering I was there when shit went down.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee