rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leaders in history you admire the most.

If you could go back in time, which leader in history would you want to be?

My pick is Ramses II. That guy was fucking everything that moved. I can only imagine the amount of pussy he had at his disposal, and how many whores he pumped and dumped . Coupled that with all of his accomplishments, other leaders of this time, must have felt like shit.

Alcibiades. Dude was the original international playa

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Caesar Augustus.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I enjoy the writings of Marcus Aurelius...he wrote a bit about what it is to be a man.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have a soft spot for dynasties like the Rockefellers, DuPont's, the Medici's, Rothschilds,and the Kennedy's (the last two families well known for their international playboy ways, God bless Teddy Kennedy's Irish soul). Something about keeping wealth, power and political influence in the family appeals to me.

Also Otto von Bismark for uniting Germany through realpolitik and this may sound really cliche, but George Washington.

This man. Balls so large he was confined to a wheelchair.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just saw that you said "admire most" in the title, but switched over to "you would want to be" in the body. Those, for me anyway, are two very different things.

If it was about being someone, I'd be some Russian prince or whatever, just to have access to mad riches and (Russian) bitches. I, for instance, admire Fidel Castro, but I wouldn't want to be him.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-12-2011 09:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Alcibiades = [Image: gay.gif]

It's a historical fact.

I admire Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali a whole lot for the fact that during a time when blacks were treated really fucked up and white people were condescending as hell, they let their nuts hang and basicly told their oppressors to kiss their ass in an intellectual and charismatic way.

Being a black man, even today, can be low key intimtidating sometimes in corporate America and the like when a lot of times your one of only a few in a room full of people that have never been in your shoes.

To see them in old interviews handling themselves the way they did in the face of covert and overt adversity is real inspiring.

Depends on what you mean by leader.

One of the leading artists of all time, and a true stud, was Pablo Picasso.

Fucking a 17 year old when he was in his 40s. At 63, fucking a 23 year old. Mistresses galore throughout his life.

And all throughout making great art, making tons of money, and fucking like a monkey until he was in his 90s.

Doing great work and pounding the pussy until your last breath. That's the way to live.

Quote: (12-12-2011 10:55 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2011 09:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Alcibiades = [Image: gay.gif]

It's a historical fact.

Everyone in Athens was bi. He banged his way through hundreds of women though, including knocking up the Queen of Sparta.

Top that, bitchez

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Josip Tito

Not that I'd want to be the guy, but.. a war hero, a renaissance man with eccentric tastes, throughout his multiple marriages he maintained a regular stream of mistresses, held together a crazy multicultural country for 30 years in the midst of the cold war constantly playing both sides.

I used to admire General Juan Peron for being the original comeback kid, but now, not so much. He did have one nice string of Argentine beauties by his side. Too bad he believed his own bullshit.

Yeah Tuth<, as a boy , I admired Fidel, as well, but, after taking a few trips to Cuba, I really despise the man now. Everyone lives in fear, and he made a lot of promises to the peasants, and robbed them blind. He is no different than Fulgencio, and he should be strung up by the ankles, like they did Mussolini. I chalk it up to narcissism, and excessive arrogance beyond belief. Total sham job when it comes to taking care of his people.

Quote: (12-12-2011 09:50 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Caesar Augustus.

Octavian, definitely made Rome, ROME, but how much pussy did he get? He was the ultimate statesman though, in my opinion.

I used to play Age of Empires and always thought Gengis Kan was pretty bad ass. He killed so many people that lots of land turned back into forest causing global cooling. I'm sure he didn't kill the hotties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...opped.html

Atila the Hun

I just like the way his name sounds

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:56 AM)Riker Wrote:  

I used to play Age of Empires and always thought Gengis Kan was pretty bad ass. He killed so many people that lots of land turned back into forest causing global cooling. I'm sure he didn't kill the hotties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...opped.html

I've heard something to the effect of like 10% of the world's population today are descendants of Genghis Khan. He banged/raped thousands and thousands of women.

I like the idea of being an Egyptian Pharaoh too. They were considered gods as well as kings and I'm willing to bet that their standard of living wasn't seen again until the wealthy Greeks/Romans and after that not until the industrial revolution. Plus, it'd be cool to know for sure how the pyramids were built and to possess all that secret ancient knowledge the Egyptians supposedly had.

No, it was 10% of the Asian continent. It would be higher in Central and Eastern Asia and probably Greater Persia.

Quote: (12-13-2011 05:31 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

No, it was 10% of the Asian continent. It would be higher in Central and Eastern Asia and probably Greater Persia.

I wonder what percentage of the Chinese, consider themselves "Mongoloids"? From what I have read, that word was used initially to separate the Caucasian race from the rest of Asia and Europe. I also wonder if anthropologist did this because of the history of Genghis khan and the amount of land he conquered.

This is going to sound crazy, but the persons I always admired in history are 2 women!

Joan of Arc.

I mean, to come form poverty, and an era where women had ZERO respect from men (especially military commanders) or even opinions, to lead men into battle, and in the end, stand tall and proud as she faced execution giving military commanders the big, middle finger and a fuck you is something to be noted...much props to Joan, she was a bad-ass.

Mata Hari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Hari

What can I say, Mata Hari is probably the only woman I deem worthy of calling my gangsta bitch for life!

Mixx

Great post MiXX. The list can be extensive...Just a few persons I'd highlight, a bit of twisted history according to Locksmith:

- Hernán Cortés: Gamers should admire this guy! His main strategy was to seduce a princess and divide the Aztec court. Then he proclaimed himself a God and made millions of slaves rise against the emperor. He dumped the princess once his mission was accomplished.

- Simón Bolivar: Great dancer, composer, intellectual, poet, continental hero and super gamer. Has has postponed fighting battles to screw some girl and would still win in the end. His great love was a married woman and her english husband never complained about it. Died poor unfortunately and his ideals were hijacked.

- Harun Al Rashid: Caliph of Baghdad. The greatness, wisdom, beauty, refinement, science and fun of his court are perhaps unparalelled in the region. They drank great wine. Women were plentiful and probably of top quality. The 1001 nights are freely inspired on that.

- Vlad The Impaler: Prince of small Wallachia. Kicked the ass of the great Ottoman professional armies over and over again with a handful of men, mainly peasants. They thought his invicibility was due to a deal with the devil. Inventor of the modern psychological warfare. Polyglot, super gamer and charmer, was close to the great guys of the Italian Renaissance. IMO, the great stain on his carreeer was his brother, "Beautiful Radu", who was the gay lover of the Ottoman Sultan, Mehmet The Conqueror.

- Mahatma Gandhi....well, let's also give peace a chance....

Alpha political leaders: Winston Churchill, Teddy Roosevelt,

Military leaders: Toussaint Louverture, Simon Bolivar, Hannibal, Saladin

Womanizers: Giacomo Casanova

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:25 PM)Locksmith Wrote:  

Great post MiXX. The list can be extensive...Just a few persons I'd highlight, a bit of twisted history according to Locksmith:

- Hernán Cortés: Gamers should admire this guy! His main strategy was to seduce a princess and divide the Aztec court. Then he proclaimed himself a God and made millions of slaves rise against the emperor. He dumped the princess once his mission was accomplished.

- Simón Bolivar: Great dancer, composer, intellectual, poet, continental hero and super gamer. Has has postponed fighting battles to screw some girl and would still win in the end. His great love was a married woman and her english husband never complained about it. Died poor unfortunately and his ideals were hijacked.

- Harun Al Rashid: Caliph of Baghdad. The greatness, wisdom, beauty, refinement, science and fun of his court are perhaps unparalelled in the region. They drank great wine. Women were plentiful and probably of top quality. The 1001 nights are freely inspired on that.

- Vlad The Impaler: Prince of small Wallachia. Kicked the ass of the great Ottoman professional armies over and over again with a handful of men, mainly peasants. They thought his invicibility was due to a deal with the devil. Inventor of the modern psychological warfare. Polyglot, super gamer and charmer, was close to the great guys of the Italian Renaissance. IMO, the great stain on his carreeer was his brother, "Beautiful Radu", who was the gay lover of the Ottoman Sultan, Mehmet The Conqueror.

- Mahatma Gandhi....well, let's also give peace a chance....

Vlad Dracul,,,Jesus..... I think he was a psychopath, to say the least.

Its funny how alot of guys are listing leaders who got alot of p*ssy. I didn't expect anything less.

We know whats important in life!

Who cares about leadership skills, solving problems, improving the world! We admire the guys getting girls.

Who do I admire? Shit, I have never really thought about it. I don't care too much about history. I admire anyone who has the balls and the mind to successfully live life on their own terms.

Don't take this the wrong way, but, I admire myself. I live a life with almost total freedom, I lose myself in one of passions almost everyday, and I chase p*ssy 365 days a year. There are'nt many guys that I would want to trade with. Of course, I have learned from many people including some of you.