rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Game with Sasha

Direct Game with Sasha

Found this video of Sasha, which I think demonstrates Direct Game very well.. Long lost brother of Roosh? yes, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8omK5D18j0

Been following this hairy guy for a while. Here is a video showing his direct game and a kiss close in it as well (11:22)

Direct Game with Sasha

i watched a bunch of his videos the other day. that guy is fearless, i used to be that fearless :/

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-11-2011 11:35 PM)Lemmileak Wrote:  

Found this video of Sasha, which I think demonstrates Direct Game very well.. Long lost brother of Roosh? yes, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8omK5D18j0

Been following this hairy guy for a while. Here is a video showing his direct game and a kiss close in it as well (11:22)

Good find.

Direct Game with Sasha

Sometimes I wonder how often those day game video guys actually get laid. Numbers mean shit if you can't translate them into bangs. If you can't close, you're an entertainer.

Direct Game with Sasha

Nice. This was much better than the one that was posted of him a few months ago where he looked like he was jacked up on Red Bull running around NYC. Much more slower and genuine.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-12-2011 10:06 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Sometimes I wonder how often those day game video guys actually get laid. Numbers mean shit if you can't translate them into bangs. If you can't close, you're an entertainer.

Numbers are fucking meaningless. I'm shocked that guys that buy into these street videos see the phone-number exchange as some sort of a mark of success. If I was so disposed, I could probably get 25 numbers in a day--easy. But would any of those bitches text me back? No.

Girls give out phone numbers like candy nowadays. They see it as the quickest way to get you out of their face. Ignoring a text, when you're half way across town, is a lot easier than arguing with you for 10 minutes about how she's "not interested." Girls avoid conflict. That's why you tell a guy to "stop being a pussy" when he avoids confronting a difficult situation.

Please stop posting these videos, unless you've included some cool analysis where you dissect the game therein, or are inviting the community to do so. This direct shit is unimpressive by itself.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-12-2011 05:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2011 10:06 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Numbers are fucking meaningless. I'm shocked that guys that buy into these street videos see the phone-number exchange as some sort of a mark of success. If I was so disposed, I could probably get 25 numbers in a day--easy. But would any of those bitches text me back? No.

Girls give out phone numbers like candy nowadays. They see it as the quickest way to get you out of their face. Ignoring a text, when you're half way across town, is a lot easier than arguing with you for 10 minutes about how she's "not interested." Girls avoid conflict. That's why you tell a guy to "stop being a pussy" when he avoids confronting a difficult situation.

Please stop posting these videos, unless you've included some cool analysis where you dissect the game therein, or are inviting the community to do so. This direct shit is unimpressive by itself.

Word. Beware the girls who offer you their number too quickly, they just want you to fuck off. Although some girls do actually have the balls to tell you to piss off flat out.

Direct Game with Sasha

2007 mystery-style game all over again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Direct Game with Sasha

Not hating, the guy has decent delivery, but I wonder how much real ass the goofball approach nets you. As in dick in pussy, not just #'s

Direct Game with Sasha

Guys did you watch the vid from 1150 forward? He analyzes it and after it shows pics from the date the next day. Just saying I'm pretty sure he banged this broad.

Direct Game with Sasha

Yeah, I saw the vid, just mean in general. Alot of his vids are # closes, which a ton of chicks can give out of sympathy.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-12-2011 07:37 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

2007 mystery-style game all over again.

I'd say it's more like 2001 style here.

By the way, Sasha responded to the RooshV Forum here:

Quote:Quote:

I'm very much shocked at the amount of trolling on this thread.

Clearly you guys don't know me, or what I do, or what I'm trying to accomplish. In fact, most of you are so ignorant I don't see the point in explaining it.

I haven't lied, conned, scammed ... done ANYTHING wrong/bad/immoral ..... Get consistently great reviews from clients... and yet I'm being attacked like i'm the anti-christ.

What the fuck? Not ONE person even messaged me to ask me shit... nothing. Ya'll just hate.

In my experience, it's the KJ's who sit around and troll, like most of you guys - that aren't getting laid. Dozens of my lays are fully documented on my blog, and my home lair with pics etc. I've been getting mine for quite some time now.

If the forum rules were being enforced, specifically:

1. Don't be a dick. Don't attack other personal members and don't be difficult just for the sake of being difficult. No calling someone an idiot, moron, or hater. Don't use condescending language such as "WTF are you talking about?" A good guideline is this: if you don't have friends in real life then don't register here. Anti-social retards are banned.

Half the people on that thread would have been suspended.

On a forum where I'd expect sane, logical, helpful advice - from guys that are ACTUALLY getting laid - i'm really disappointed. I joined this forum to share info, tips, and talk about all things PU. Not to have a bunch of KJ's to talk shit. It's because of this kind of trolling that I stopped posting on most other forums.

I expected more from you guys. Guess this forum is just like all the rest....

Guess he felt a little insulted. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Direct Game with Sasha

His stuff would obviously work for him, because he's a comedian. It would also work for guys with crazy personalities.

However, it wouldn't work for most of us, which is why there's a lot of hate for him. We see him and he looks like an idiot with his game. But I can bet he's a cool guy in real life and his approaches probably do get him laid a lot.

In any case no hate to Sasha, he's doing his own thing that works for him.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-12-2011 11:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I missed this the first time.

That fact that he suddenly showed up on this forum as soon as his name was mentioned just confirms my suspicions about this clown. He has a shill(s) on the board that drops his links on here and drums up clicks (and hopefully clients) for him. That person(s) tipped him off that we were talking shit about him. That, or he has multiple accounts on this board and just promotes his own shit using newbie accounts. He was so bothered that we weren't eating his theatrics up, that he opened an account with his real name to bitch us out. In either case, he's a major turd. At least he learned from Savoy's mistakes.

Isn't it a little suspect that we periodically get these random threads (invariably by a newb) trumpeting this "great video of day approaches by Sasha-PUTO"?

I'm sure if I did a search on the board, my suspicions would be confirmed.

It's a joke that his grounds for insulting the entire board is that we clowned his videos. I'm sorry, but high-def footage of you popping out in front of girls and saying, "I'm not crazy!" isn't going to impress a bunch of guys who actually get laid on the regular. It may work on the newbs that he ensnares with his "services" but not here.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-13-2011 12:22 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

That fact that he suddenly showed up on this forum as soon as his name was mentioned just confirms my suspicions about this clown. He has a shill(s) on the board that drops his links on here and drums up clicks (and hopefully clients) for him. That person(s) tipped him off that we were talking shit about him. That, or he has multiple accounts on this board and just promotes his own shit using newbie accounts. He was so bothered that we weren't eating his theatrics up, that he opened an account with his real name to bitch us out. In either case, he's a major turd.

Isn't it a little suspect that we periodically get these random threads (invariably by a newb) trumpeting this "great video of day approaches by Sasha-PUTO"?

It's a joke that his grounds for insulting the entire board is that we clowned his videos. I'm sorry, but high-def footage of you popping out in front of girls and saying, "I'm not crazy!" isn't going to impress a bunch of guys who actually get laid on the regular. It may work on the newbs that he ensnares with his "services" but not here.

I met him in real life when he came to buenos aires a couple years ago. He's a nice guy. I'm sure if we all got together and talked in real life nobody would be hating on each other but the internet tends to distort things.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-13-2011 12:29 AM)Riker Wrote:  

I met him in real life when he came to buenos aires a couple years ago. He's a nice guy. I'm sure if we all got together and talked in real life nobody would be hating on each other but the internet tends to distort things.

Shit, I don't doubt it. The thing is, we can only judge on what we actually have:

1. Videos that promote and display a type of game that a majority of the people on this board don't use, don't endorse, and aren't impressed by.

2. His above-referenced telling-off of the whole board because guys simply expressed #1.

Look, that's not the culture of this board. It's funny because, if he'd followed circa 2001 Mystery game, he would have "calibrated" his delivery to the situation. But, alas, we're not a "PUA" board and he jumped in guns-blazing with braggadocious TL/DR threads like this, that may work in those types of boards, but just come across as a little strange and obnoxious here--especially from a new member. It's ironic that he said that "we're like everyone else," when the reason we criticized his content in the first place was the fact that we're not. If he'd bothered to follow the rules that he says we don't follow, he would have lurked for a while and gotten a feel for the place. [Image: lol.gif]

Look, I have nothing personal against the guy. I don't know him. I'm just not a fan of his persona, as manifested in his videos and few posts here.

Direct Game with Sasha

what else are the videos supposed to show, him having sex w/ the girls and then posting that on youtube? yeah right.

in fact, the guy has plenty of pics of him in bed w/ naked or near naked girls, and he even made them available via his FB page.

what more do u want? his videos show # closes cuz thats all you can show and put on youtube and other such sites.

whether you like his persona or not is a different question, and obviously, your free to not like it.

but to ask for more than an open, hook, vibing and # close via a youtube video is just silly.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:29 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

what else are the videos supposed to show, him having sex w/ the girls and then posting that on youtube? yeah right.

in fact, the guy has plenty of pics of him in bed w/ naked or near naked girls, and he even made them available via his FB page.

what more do u want? his videos show # closes cuz thats all you can show and put on youtube and other such sites.

whether you like his persona or not is a different question, and obviously, your free to not like it.

but to ask for more than an open, hook, vibing and # close via a youtube video is just silly.

Read what I just said a little more closely.

Direct Game with Sasha

That was not a response to you. Look towards the start of the thread.

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:48 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2011 01:29 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

Read what I just said a little more closely.

Direct Game with Sasha

You think I'm making up accounts to get clients off this board??? ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?

I've posted stuff on here before. Someone let me know ya'll were talking about me and I logged in - hardly a conspiracy.

Dude - you're not just an asshole - you're an asshole who's now defaming me.

Either provide some evidence... or I expect a public apology. Those are some pretty serious accusations your making. You gonna back em up?

Side question - are you on PUA-HATE?

Next question: what's gotten you so angry? I'd like to know.

Quote: (12-13-2011 12:22 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

That fact that he suddenly showed up on this forum as soon as his name was mentioned just confirms my suspicions about this clown. He has a shill(s) on the board that drops his links on here and drums up clicks (and hopefully clients) for him. That person(s) tipped him off that we were talking shit about him. That, or he has multiple accounts on this board and just promotes his own shit using newbie accounts. He was so bothered that we weren't eating his theatrics up, that he opened an account with his real name to bitch us out. In either case, he's a major turd. At least he learned from Savoy's mistakes.

"I like being a dickhead in shops... but not to your extent" - Ace

"if she's not prepared to get fucked in the ass, i'm not prepared to deal with that" - Gameboy H

Direct Game with Sasha

Guys what the fuck is all this going to "solve"? One of you is going to "win" the argument or whatever and thats it. Can we just stop fighting, play nice, and help each other get laid?

For real like I know I'm naive, I'm pretty beta to be honest, and I don't really have much to offer in info or datasheets to the forum so I know I don't have much of a reputation to stop this fight. But for real. Lets just leave it alone.... I hate seeing people fight like this, especially on this forum.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote:Quote:

Either provide some evidence... or I expect a public apology.

[Image: lol.gif]

Power to these guys filming their successful pickups, but just because you got a kiss or a bang doesn't mean that everyone is going to suck your dick, especially via a method that most guys don't want to touch. Respect on this forum is earned through your contributions, not through Youtube videos.

Direct Game with Sasha

I watched Sasha's video. It wasn't bad. I don't see why people are hating.

I was expecting something downright stupid, but it was alright.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-17-2011 08:26 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

I watched Sasha's video. It wasn't bad. I don't see why people are hating.

I was expecting something downright stupid, but it was alright.

Yes i was thinking exactly same. This can only work if your a very outgoing talkative person tho. I might try it once or twice how he does to see what it brings me.

Direct Game with Sasha

Quote: (12-17-2011 04:21 AM)Sasha_Pua Wrote:  

You think I'm making up accounts to get clients off this board??? ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?

I've posted stuff on here before. Someone let me know ya'll were talking about me and I logged in - hardly a conspiracy.

Dude - you're not just an asshole - you're an asshole who's now defaming me.

Either provide some evidence... or I expect a public apology. Those are some pretty serious accusations your making. You gonna back em up?

Side question - are you on PUA-HATE?

Next question: what's gotten you so angry? I'd like to know.

Don't get so excited, man. No one is hating. I was just saying the amount of promotion for your stuff--and your sudden appearance--was a little suspicious. But whatever. Read what I say here.

I break down what I think is happening here a lot better than in the post you've taken so much exception to.