rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Strategy for Getting the Flag-- Buenos Aires in 72 hours.

Im heading to the Phillipines Jan 29 fom Buenos Aires. I'm currently in
Quito, Ecuador but flights to Asia are way too expensive over here, so bought a Round Trip ticket from expedia.com for $2000 orginating in BA (cheapest I could find from any city in South America) and arriving in Manila 28 hours later. Normally, I wouldnt give a rat's ass about visiting Argentina but I've decided to make the best of it and try to get my Argentinian flag (only kissed and fondled Argies but never closed). I will arrive in BA on the 26th from Quito so I have 3 nights to try and seal the deal. Due to circumstances, I cannot arrange a longer stay.
With most countries I've visited, such a limiting time constraint can sometimes be overcome by pipelining your ass off or looking for a ONS at a night club. However, from what I've read in this forum, these strategies don't seem to work in Argentina, especially in Buenos Aires. So, for the forum's South America maestros, what would be your best strategy for getting the flag, under these circumstances and in such difficult terrain.

Go to any hooker dance club...seriously. Getting an Argie flag from a non-pro portena in Bs. As in 72hrs is about as easy as getting into the White House with a grenade in your pocket. Even with a solid social circle, thsi is not an easy thing ot pull off in Buenos Aires. It gets even harder if you have short hair!

Mendoza, very possible however.

You are latino right Choche? De donde viejo?

Mixx

Id hit up the more younger spots in poorer areas.

Or hit up the punk scene.

And like Mixx mentioned the p4p clubs are always a good bet.

Quote: (12-11-2011 01:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Go to any hooker dance club...seriously. Getting an Argie flag from a non-pro portena in Bs. As in 72hrs is about as easy as getting into the White House with a grenade in your pocket. Even with a solid social circle, thsi is not an easy thing ot pull off in Buenos Aires. It gets even harder if you have short hair!

Mendoza, very possible however.

You are latino right Choche? De donde viejo?

Mixx

Yes Mixx, I'm latino, 6 ft tall with short hair and skin tone between you and Roosh. Thought about heading to Mendoza, but with just 72 hours it seems too complicated. The odds are definitely against me but stranger things have happened. Will just have to find a way.

Anyone know if couchsurfing is a worth a try in Buenos Aires. Normally I'm not into couchsurfing girls and it is usually my last option. However, under these circumstances, I am willing to sacrifice quality to get the flag.

I just looked at Badoo Buenos Aires and 18 to 40 had 746,000 female profiles. Start pipelining now and figure out where your going to stay and make as many dates as possible in that area.

Quote: (12-11-2011 02:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I just looked at Badoo Buenos Aires and 18 to 40 had 746,000 female profiles. Start pipelining now and figure out where your going to stay and make as many dates as possible in that area.

Thanks mechanico. Had no idea there were that many portenas on badoo. I figure I'll have to make up a story about me staying there for longer than 3 days.

just wondering how did dash get banned?

Quote: (12-11-2011 01:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Go to any hooker dance club...seriously. Getting an Argie flag from a non-pro portena in Bs. As in 72hrs is about as easy as getting into the White House with a grenade in your pocket.

I have done it.

Pipelined of course. Got to have your shit sorted though.

Things like making sure you take her for a drink within walking distance of a telo (love hotel) can be key.

To break it down :

1. Meet her for a drink in a bar near a telo
2. Vibe
3. Sexualise vibe
4. Escalate to makeout in the bar
5. Tell her you are taking her somewhere else but DO NOT TELL HER WHERE YOU ARE TAKING HER. Just lead.
6. Walk her into the telo, smile and say "here we are"
7. Check in

Argie chicks like getting laid just as much as any other (contrary to popular opinion) they just hate being made to feel in any way responsible for it going down so you have to take over completely

Pipeline the shit out of BA, google for the locations of the telos and scope out good bars during the day that are near the telos

As an Argentinean i believe it´s possible for a gringo to get a Argenta flag in 24-72hs. Actually, i believe Argentinas are complicated-histericas but they want cock as the rest of the girls around the world, so it´s not mission impossible.
You need probably some basic Spanish and a lot of Caveman game. Don´t hesitate to kiss her if she IOI you.
It´s hard to convince her to leave the place without her friends unless she´s tipsy, but i repeat it´s not impossible.
I agree 100% with Mixx: DON´T TELL HER YOU ARE GOING TO A TELO
Check this website

alberguesonline.com.ar

It´s a website full of telos = motels, or just ask the taxi driver where is one ( the problem is some telos are shitholes and the girl will not want to fuck)

About Couchsurfing, yes, some Argentineans are looking for her Gringo Flag, but believe me you need more than be a good looking guy...you need some game coz there´s a bunch of Gringos in Buenos Aires.

Good luck with your Arg flag!!!!

Why a telo?

Why not just take her to your real hotel or apartment?

Quote: (03-16-2012 01:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Why a telo?

Why not just take her to your real hotel or apartment?

Well, it depends of the hotel: some places allow you to ¨get the girl inside¨.
Others don´t . Obviously a good bribe works in most of the places.
Telos is part of the Buenos Aires ( porteños) culture. I lived there for a lot of years and sometimes spent a weekend with a gf at a telo. Good deals+jacuzzi in the room and the ¨magic¨ of mirrors on the ceiling right on top of the bed.
It´s also more anonymous for the girl than a hotel.
An apartment is probably the best option anyways.

Telos are great. I used one in Buenos Aires. I referred to them as "albuergues transitorios." The great thing is you can rent them by the hour. They are clean and well anointed (at least the one I used). Ceiling mirrors, radio/tv, comfortable bed, shower/br, and even room service. Once you're done, you guys can split and go your own ways.

Quote: (03-16-2012 01:31 PM)indiomago Wrote:  

I agree 100% with Mixx: DON´T TELL HER YOU ARE GOING TO A TELO

Erm, it was me that said that. Not mixx

I couldn't get laid in BA in the whole 2 weeks I spent there and I was going out every night. I barely even so much as had a conversation with a girl but a friend of mines (tall, good looking, blond hair, blue eyes and a model) managed to have a few one night stands without much work on his part so it's possible.

Quote: (03-17-2012 04:33 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

I couldn't get laid in BA in the whole 2 weeks I spent there and I was going out every night. I barely even so much as had a conversation with a girl but a friend of mines (tall, good looking, blond hair, blue eyes and a model) managed to have a few one night stands without much work on his part so it's possible.

Yes it was pretty rough for me too the 4 days I spent there, 2 months ago. The last day, wanted to pull something, so badly, that i set up dates with 2 cute peruvian chicks who had been living there, for more than a year. Even they turned out to be difficult. Seems that Buenos Aires Argentinian vibe rubbs off on any girl, who stays there for more than 6 months.

Funny thing is.. BA girls are the way we wish Amer. girls were

"Go to any hooker dance club...seriously. Getting an Argie flag from a non-pro portena in Bs. As in 72hrs is about as easy as getting into the White House with a grenade in your pocket. Even with a solid social circle, thsi is not an easy thing ot pull off in Buenos Aires. It gets even harder if you have short hair! "

What a joke of an advice. BsAs isn't that much harder than Lima, Colombia or wherever if you have actual game...like the quote from above claims to have. I scored 8s daygame and at restaurants pre night game in palermo/soho/canitas.

Quote: (03-21-2012 09:48 PM)hun73r Wrote:  

"Go to any hooker dance club...seriously. Getting an Argie flag from a non-pro portena in Bs. As in 72hrs is about as easy as getting into the White House with a grenade in your pocket. Even with a solid social circle, thsi is not an easy thing ot pull off in Buenos Aires. It gets even harder if you have short hair! "

What a joke of an advice. BsAs isn't that much harder than Lima, Colombia or wherever if you have actual game...like the quote from above claims to have. I scored 8s daygame and at restaurants pre night game in palermo/soho/canitas.

My friend, here we post data sheets or detailed info on how to get girls in each country. So you have had many 8s in argentina... great..what is your look, nationality. game strategy, spanish language level, age, economic level. Dont be selfish. Argentina is as hard a country to score as there is, in a short period, so either you give details or you are a troll and stop wasting our time.