rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Virginity Stories...players old and new look back and reflect

Virginity Stories...players old and new look back and reflect

I searched a bit and saw that there hasn't been a thread on this topic yet.
Beyond being amusing, I think this thread has the potential to help us remember where we were, where we are, and what we fight for.

Ok, so here's my story:

I was 17, had been dating this girl for maybe 2 months. She was very cute, a brunette with a good body, an athletic girl next door = respectable 7. We met at the acquarium, I had volunteered there specifically because I thought it would be a good way to meet women. We lived in different towns, maybe 40 minutes apart north-south on I-95. So, we had several dates, and logistics were difficult since I went to boarding school and wasnt around much.
In the great american tradition, after I had finger banged her a couple times, I parked with her in a commuter parking lot at the exit for the highway near her home.
We put down the middle seat of my car (actually it was my moms station wagon), and had a nice twin bed size area to start making out in. We were both virgins.
We got into things, and I got her clothes off, and she started stroking my cock. I was kissing her and fingering her, but I still didnt think I was getting laid. Then she said, "i dont want to get pregnant"...and in my mind I thought "cha cha cha chingggggggg!!!!!"....so I said back to her, "its ok, I have protection"... then I put on a rubber, and rammed my cock into her and thrust, and i came in about 15 seconds but kept on thrusting to pretend I hadn't, and then after a minute or two we stopped, and started to put our clothes back on, and when we were half way done we heard a rap rap rap on the glass, and a bright light shone thru, and two Connecticut State Troopers were there. One asked my girlfriend if she was there of her own will and then they left us alone. Good times!
Things that come to me when I think of this story: looking at her pussy reflected in the moonlight when I started to finger her, me trying not to smile when she said she didnt want to get pregnant, her looking down and gasping as I thrust into her...