rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The sad puppy game

The sad puppy game

Hello everyone, thank you for allowing me to join this group of hardworking individuals, I am a beginner and this is my first post so bare with me.

I would like to introduce a new type of game that I have not observed or read about before:

THE SAD PUPPY GAME:

Abstract: A very handsome young man sits on the side of the dancefloor or the bar looking like he is having the worst time ever, but manages to attract women with minimal eye contact and movement. His amazing looks and sad attitude are enough to grab the targets' attention.

Background: I decided to take my buddy to the club as a wingman, knowing that he did not like to dance or approach women, but being a beginner myself I thought I would try to have some sort of morale support. Once at the club, we sat in the "wallflower corner" (with a bunch of other dudes warming their beers up...) scouting the area. I then decided to hit the bar and start approaching; my friend obviously did not (despite my constant words of encouragement).

Description: After about an hour, girls started coming to him where he was sitting by himself to engage in conversation and try to get him to have fun and/or dance. Example: two gorgeous blondes proceeded to game him and flirt with him, but being the inexperienced one did not number close or anything. Other girls proceeded to do the same but alas in vain. We then moved to a different club only to encounter the same situations. Oddly enough the same blondes came back and tried to sandwich him and force him to grind on them, but he simply pushed them away stating " I don't like to dance, sorry" (*puppy eyes*).

Note: He absolutely despises dancing (due to personal choice or anxiety).

Inquiry: This absolutely boggled my mind: I have never seen anyone attract approaches without even trying, or acknowledging the beauty of the women present. He did not even invite to different venue, number close (he actually has no phone), initiate a date, or even dance. As a beginner I go through hell and back, to improve my talkative skills and to get a chance to take some girls to the dance floor (my strong point). For him it happens automatically.

Is this relevant game and is it possible to teach him how to capitalize on such opportunities?
How could this strategy be used for improving skills?

Thank you.

The sad puppy game

There's nothing novel about this. It's called Be-a-Really-Good-Looking-Guy Game (a.k.a. Be-a-Blonde-Gringo-in-Latin-America Game). I see this shit periodically and it's frustrating, on a level.

I'll break it down for you:

Step 1: Be really good-looking.

Step 2: Go out.

If that guy had looked like a California Raisin, I can assure you: he could have put on "sad puppy eyes" for the till the club lights came on and not a single girl wouldn't have approached him, even if he was sitting on her coat and she had to leave.

[Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The sad puppy game

Quote:Quote:

Once at the club, we sat in the "wallflower corner" (with a bunch of other dudes warming their beers up...)

Sounds depressing.

The sad puppy game

It sounds like all he needs is motivation to be more upbeat and a cool guy and reciprocate to the girls. After they approach get him to talk to them and use regular game from there.

I wouldn't use it unless you're attractive like he is, and then I still wouldn't use it unless youre genuinely in a shitty mood. You look like a wimp sitting in the corner with the rest of the betas. Get out there and start approaching. The only good parts of the strategy you see in this is "I have never seen anyone attract approaches without even trying, or acknowledging the beauty of the women present" You should never ackowledge the beauty of the woman present, act like shes just another bar whore, it will put you in the right mindset. Also he's doing well by ignoring the girls' requests to dance and pushing them away. You should be doing that with the goal of getting laid, whereas he is doing it to get them to go away.

The sad puppy game

Good Lord, even if I thought this would work I wouldn't do it.

Who wants to be sad sack in the corner? What a way to spend a night.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings