rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Left my number on the reciept.

At Buffalo Wild Wings last night and had a cute waitress, she was making a bit of eye contact with me and hooked me up with free ranch, i love ranch. So we didnt get to talk much cuz it was a pretty busy night but i went ahead and left my number on the reciept not thinking anything would come of it. Well, she actually fucking texted me, first time thats ever worked for me. So we texted just a little bit it was late, but i ended it by saying "blabla....lets hang out soon" or something like that, she replied "sounds great". i havent said anything back. So 2 day rule from here? Its finals week, everyones gonna be busy finals start on friday. What do you guys think?

Call or text in 2 days to set up the date.

Quote: (12-07-2011 12:58 PM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  

Well, she actually fucking texted me, first time thats ever worked for me.

Yeah dude that's a minor miracle. I remember when I was a teenager me and the dudes I would hang out with would almost try this every time we went out to eat and I don't think any of us ever got a single response. I should start doing this again ALL THE FUCKING TIME because it requires minimal effort even compared to normal approaching.

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:12 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2011 12:58 PM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  

Well, she actually fucking texted me, first time thats ever worked for me.
I should start doing this again ALL THE FUCKING TIME because it requires minimal effort even compared to normal approaching.
I was thinking the same thing

This is pretty good. How did you give her your number? Did you just write on the receipt and hand it to her or something? If this works, I'm gonna be doing this. My guess is you'll have to essentially spam loads of women in order to get results.

I tipped her better than all my friends, and just wrote: Youre cute, (my number) - Johnny

Reminds me of this: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/07/how...tress.html

I used to do similar stuff at the restaurants/stores in my hometown. I would usually just chat up the waitress or cashier and then head back a couple times after that, spit some more game, then grab the number.

Quote:Quote:

I should start doing this again ALL THE FUCKING TIME because it requires minimal effort even compared to normal approaching.

Yeah, it's like playing the lottery for free.

Congrats on the success, bro.

She agreed to hang out and you're going to wait 2 days to set it up?

This smacks of overgaming. Strike while the iron is hot.

Quote: (12-07-2011 01:12 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

This. It is so stupidly simple, amazing that this isn't done more often. This is my New Year's resolution.

Remember, the key to this was SHE SHOWED INTEREST, making it a low-risk/high-reward move for Johnnyboy. Everyone writing a note and cell number on the bill willy-nilly is unlikely to get anything but laughs in the back with the other waitresses. I agree that you shouldn't over-think this one. If she took the step of actually responding, you should try to set a date ASAP, but without appearing TOO thirsty...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

This rarely works chaps because you're not in control, which is a sign of weakness. Well done, by getting a result, but statistically it won't in the future. Unless you are both like 18! [Image: wink.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

I wouldn't suggest always doing this unless there's absolutely no way you can get her number. Hopefully u can fuck her johnnyboy [Image: smile.gif]

Edit - I see people talking about steady doing this. DO NOT GO OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF GIVING OUT YOUR NUMBER. THIS RARELY WORKS AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE ROOSH V PLAYAS GETTING FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED OVER THIS.

Quote: (12-07-2011 02:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Remember, the key to this was SHE SHOWED INTEREST, making it a low-risk/high-reward move

Exactly. Sometimes I will do this if the girl is not really in position to have a conversation. Usually, this happens at a store where the girl is working. We might start off chatting but maybe her manger or co-workers come and interrupts us or maybe there are other customers waiting. If this happens I will write my number on a receipt or something. Half the time they text later that day. (if they really are interested)

If she shows interest, you gotta get her number or give her yours. You can't just walk out of there without at least trying.

Dont wait two days amigo. I was texting a girl and said we should do something soon and she immediately responded "Im down what do you want to do!"

I waited like 20 hours to text her again and yeah she hasn't gotten back to me

Edit - I see people talking about steady doing this. DO NOT GO OUT WITH THE INTENTION OF GIVING OUT YOUR NUMBER. THIS RARELY WORKS AND I WOULD HATE TO SEE ROOSH V PLAYAS GETTING FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED OVER THIS.

I totally agree with this. I never give out my number EVER. Instead I control her at all times and just after I said goodbye, I turn around and do a "Lieutenant Columbo" [Image: idea.gif] - like it's a forgotten afterthought and and say "oh by the way, I almost forgot, I'm in town for a little more time (be vague) and maybe I can take your cell...blah blah...close - GET OUT!

Then only text for logistics not for flirting.

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

I can only think of 1 situation where Id ever do this and it was because I was infront of my parents but I'd have to pretend to go to the washroom and give her my number and it was because she was obviously flirting with me, like hardcore and having worked in a kitchen I know these girls like to suck guys off.

yea, i didnt wait two days, the weekend was coming close and i was going out of town so i only waited a day. Which was good, and i think you guys were right, there was so little interaction to begin with two days would have been pushing it, plus she went out of town today too so it would have been just more waiting.

Anyway, it went well. Shes chill, hotter than i remembered and shorter than i remembered too, love me some tiny chicks. She left town after the date and texted me a few hours later saying thanks for lunch, we have a lot in common "Next time [resteraunts] on me." (She had said that she doesnt like to always make the guys pay when shes dating, which i dont really know what the underlining message there was but ill take it.)

I'll probably try to make plans monday, but she has finals next week then at the end of the week im leaving the country for a while. I wanna get this bang in by thursday.

Well played, sir. [Image: smile.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling