rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl With Hard Logistics

Girl With Hard Logistics

Hey Roosh,

Was at a Rite Aid last night, went elderly on a cute 24 yr old manager chick by needing help in finding a Febreeze spray. Then I rambled about Febreeze and competing products, and so on. She was also in a social mood so it was easy for her to eventually ask me a personal question first or reveal things from GALNUC first before I even got to them. The only things that I had to ask were the U and C parts.

So from her revelation of where she goes to school, the city she lives in (1+ hour away with traffic), and the late hours she works (gets off at midnight, 6 days a week) and goes to school (part time, once a week) made it difficult for me to suggest a time and place to have a drinks/date, so I didn't even bother with the C part and ended the conversation with her. Good timing too as the intercom called for her assistance.

What could I have done with this information? Or is this a special case that I should just leave it alone?

Girl With Hard Logistics

No game in the world will eliminate bad logistics. Of course she was friendly because she doesn't have the time to flirt normally.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything you could've done.

Girl With Hard Logistics

Seems like a tons of girls in SP who live away from Downtown, work and study more than 4 hours per week.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!