rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Easiest Direct Approach You Can Even Net A Steaming HOT Lesbian With

hey guys!

i am now glad to share with you the way i've successfully approached many girls and women (among whom there were also some steaming hot lesbians at my greatest surprise) that i instantly spot on the street, for example. and, i am very confident that you can also easily copy it and hugely benefit from it whenever and wherever you like.

by the way, i must tell you though that the approach i will now reveal to you works best in some sudden new situations you find yourself in when being out and about. what do i mean under some sudden new situations?

here, i mean the kind of situation where let's say you're walking down the street and then you turn left or right to a new street, for example. now, let's assume, that as soon as you hit that corner when turning into that new street, you suddenly spot an extremely beautiful girl that's let's say, only 3 meters away from you while walking towards you.

now, what i normally do is as soon as i see her walking towards me and as soon as i come close enough to her, i kind of instantly wide open my eyes while directly looking into her eyes as if I am hugely suprised for meeting her and say: "hey, (make a little 2 second pause while still looking into her eyes with a sort of great surprise expression on your face)...I know you." (make another 3 second pause and watch her reaction). there are usually three ways she might react to that approach, and they are:
1) she ignores you and keeps walking past you
2) she quickly cuts you by saying: "no, i don't you" or "no, you don't me" (this reaction always makes me laugh because how she can be certain that i don't know her [Image: smile.gif] ), and then she keeps walking past you.
3) she stops and curiously locks eyes with you, and here in most cases she even gives you a warm smile as well.

if the latter is the case, you then relaxedly and calmly say to her: "let me be honest with you. i didn't know you but i now know you and would like to get to know you better." now, in most cases, at your great surprise, the girl in this situation doesn't run away but gives you even warmer smile, then subconsciously agrees and tells you that she also might know you and most importantly absolutely falls for your super confidence approaching her this very unusual and funny way. some girls even directly gave me their compliments for my approach exactly for that unusual way I made them feel special and great.

what happens here is a few very important things:

a) you are talking with a fun, outgoing girl. in other words, by now you've effectively qualified her interest in or at least her curiosity about you. otherwise, she would certainly fall into the category of the two other girls that i've described under 1) and 2) above.

b) she's first of all enjoying your confidence and then the fun way you're now communicating with her

c) most importantly, whether you're aware of this or not, what you've just done is that you've successfully managed to instantly trigger her super emotional attraction for you before she knows it.

practically, you've kind of created an instant rollercoaster of both her naturally initial cautious reaction to your approach and her super excitement for now enjoying your fun company as a result of your alpha male confidence whether she's aware of it or not. in other words, you've super successfully created a mixure of her "bad" and positive feelings about your approach that all results in her subconsciously delivering a magnetic emotional attraction for you in no time.

by the way, this exact way i also managed to get a few smoking hot lesbian girl who not only immediately swapped their phone numbers with me and kissed me after our short 3 minute chat, but also self initiatively asked me out and paid for my drinks and dinner on either our next meeting or even on the same day immediately after this super powerful 3 second rule approach.

now, if you really understand how triggering her emotional attraction works, you can freely experiment with similar easy direct approaches like this one and then choose the one that best suits your personality and most importantly results in the biggest success rate.

hope this kind of approach helps you improve your daytime game.

talk to you later!

CosmoMan

This sounds like complete and utter bullshit, but I'll humor you and run this approach on some girls to see what happens.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: attachment.jpg3754]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (12-05-2011 10:37 PM)CosmoMan Wrote:  

by the way, this exact way i also managed to get a few smoking hot lesbian girl who not only immediately swapped their phone numbers with me and kissed me after our short 3 minute chat, but also self initiatively asked me out and paid for my drinks and dinner on either our next meeting or even on the same day immediately after this super powerful 3 second rule approach.

I don't think you understand the definition of lesbian. [Image: dodgy.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Wait, where is the link to buy the $799 book and 4 DVD combo?

[Image: troll.gif]

Is this one of PUA guys from youtube?

Yes! Called it! I knew this dude was gonna be banned before I even clicked on the thread.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

And here I thought the only way to seduce lesbians was to do the Buffalo Bill tuck-in dance...