rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian wedding

Indian wedding

Have to go to an Indian wedding (in the states). I'm greek/italian. In the past, any time I've tried to game Indian women (and they wanted it), I've had like ten indian dudes cock-blocking and putting a barrier between me and her.
Any tips to help a white man score some of the brown stuff at this wedding?

Indian wedding

Bring canisters of tear gas and a large net. It's the only way.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Indian wedding

There's a very good chance you're going to get trolled again:

[Image: attachment.jpg3752]   

Indian wedding

As a non-white guy who has banged 6 (Okay, 5, one had an iffy face but a perfect bod) hot South Asian girls in the past 5 months, I will say this:

The level of hate looks I got from Indian guys is the most I've ever seen when I date "interracially." Way more so than East Asian guys or even black dudes.

Indian wedding

Met two girls at the garden bar and pulled them outside and they sat down at a table with me......Indian dude walks up and says to them..You can't talk to him. You can't talk to him over and over then tells me..You can't talk to them You can't talk to them..over and over...Never seen anything like it...The girls got so annoyed they just took off.

Ali was with me and stole one of their cell phones when they bolted which I sold in the DR last week for $100 on the street so I used that money to take a girl out and get laid. Point is you can get laid but it's very indirect....True story BTW

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 07:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Heh.

Indian weddings are probably the worst place to pick up Indian chicks as you run the risk of getting cockblocked by an entire family, and your target girl is going to be uncomfortable being hit on with her family watching (especially with judgemental older generation relations present).

2) Wait for your target to be alone, approach and get a number or set up a date for another time as swiftly as possible. (You likely aren't going to be able to extract her to another location straight away given that she will be expected to be present for the wedding celebrations.)

3) Find out who her relatives are and DHV them. Treat the family as a set with the girl as a target. Once you've established some comfort and rapport with the family, ask the oldest family member for permission to dance with her. Then run your normal game. As above, you aren't going to get more than a number or a date at this point.

Option 3 requires a lot more effort than option 2, but if you are in with the family you will not have to worry about getting cockblocked by anyone.

D.

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 07:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Met two girls at the garden bar and pulled them outside and they sat down at a table with me......Indian dude walks up and says to them..You can't talk to him. You can't talk to him over and over then tells me..You can't talk to them You can't talk to them..over and over...Never seen anything like it...The girls got so annoyed they just took off.

Ali was with me and stole one of their cell phones when they bolted which I sold in the DR last week for $100 on the street so I used that money to take a girl out and get laid. Point is you can get laid but it's very indirect....True story BTW

HAHA

[Image: potd.gif]

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Indian wedding

[Image: lol.gif]

That's very indirect game. In fact, the most indirect I've ever heard. Another guy stole a cell phone you sold to fuck another girl in another country. I guess that's how you indirectly "bang" an Indian girl.

You just invented a new angle, my man: Cell-Phone Gaffle Game™.

Indian wedding

Did you tell the Indian guy anything? You should of gave him a nice push back and told him to fuck off.

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 08:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

Did you tell the Indian guy anything? You should of gave him a nice push back and told him to fuck off.
I told him to Shad App. I would have grabbed him by the cheeks and smushed his face normally but after reading here I understood that they are hardwired to do stupid shit like that so I let it go. Ali watched and I was toast when it happened so lets see if he can tell the story better.

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 07:47 PM)Dolmance Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2011 07:12 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Heh.

Indian weddings are probably the worst place to pick up Indian chicks as you run the risk of getting cockblocked by an entire family, and your target girl is going to be uncomfortable being hit on with her family watching (especially with judgemental older generation relations present).

2) Wait for your target to be alone, approach and get a number or set up a date for another time as swiftly as possible. (You likely aren't going to be able to extract her to another location straight away given that she will be expected to be present for the wedding celebrations.)

3) Find out who her relatives are and DHV them. Treat the family as a set with the girl as a target. Once you've established some comfort and rapport with the family, ask the oldest family member for permission to dance with her. Then run your normal game. As above, you aren't going to get more than a number or a date at this point.

Option 3 requires a lot more effort than option 2, but if you are in with the family you will not have to worry about getting cockblocked by anyone.

D.
I fully agree. Being pakistani I can give some insight. Desi men (indian/Pakistani) always have the deer in headlight look, Russel Peters has a good comedy bit about it on youtube. Dont approach women during the event, you will already have eyes on you being non brown, last thing the girl wants is to have everyone look at you two with the family feeling embraced. Wait till she uses the bathroom or steps outside or somewhere more private. Just enjoy watching drunk men cock block each other until the right time

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 06:53 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Have to go to an Indian wedding (in the states). I'm greek/italian. In the past, any time I've tried to game Indian women (and they wanted it), I've had like ten indian dudes cock-blocking and putting a barrier between me and her.

If it's a punjabi wedding and u have time learn a few Bhangra moves. That may give you an in on the dance floor...

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 08:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2011 08:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

I told him to Shad App. I would have grabbed him by the cheeks and smushed his face normally but after reading here I understood that they are hardwired to do stupid shit like that so I let it go. Ali watched and I was toast when it happened so lets see if he can tell the story better.

I remember (vaguely) wanting to punch that dude. Glad you made use of that phone. Lol. We had cockblockers attack everytime in that damn bar. He was scared though and finally retreated inside after seeing it was a losing battle. Fuck all if Im gonna let some punk ass Indian dude pull that shit in the U.S. I need to start wearing Tamil Tiger t-shirts out on the town.

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-05-2011 06:53 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Don't go for a instant fuck even if any girl is looking for one.If her relatives notice you guys having sex then even you might end up getting married.
[Image: lol.gif]

Indian wedding

Quote:Quote:

I need to start wearing Tamil Tiger t-shirts out on the town.

I think Sri Lankans would have more of a problem with that...

Indian wedding

I dated an Indian girl who told me all about these weddings. It's all family, and the men there don't pose a threat (went to one of them, and being non Indian I was given weird looks). The biggest challenge will be her family--usually, it's not just the aunty and her family, but her second cousins and other distant relatives will be there and she will be less likely to engage in conversation with a white guy. I'm not sure how to screen it, but you'll have a better chance if your Indian targets are Westernized. That also means, though, that the guys will cockblock more often whenever given a chance. If you're at a FOB Indian wedding, the men won't be as vigilant (most will be trashed off of johnny walker), but the trade-off is that FOB Indian chicks are shier/harder to crack.

Indian wedding

damn, y'all meet some shitty indian people. i've always tried to hook up my non-indian friends with indian chicks i grew up w/.

i think some of u guys get it twisted. often times, its actually the indian girls who don't want to venture outside the indian circle, no matter how good u thought u gamed them.

though i am of indian background ethnically, i haven't been around a group of indians for several years, since i prefer a more diverse crowd. even when i try to game an indian girl here and there, and i know the girl is attracted to me, it is often her decision to stick with the indian circle she knows that keeps me from hookin up, rather than some indian guy cockblocking.

Indian wedding

Most Indian girls are ugly with bitch attitudes... Why waste your time?

And at a wedding, they'll be on their best behavior. At most, get a number and hook up later when she's ready to unleash her inner slut.

Last Indian girl I banged was 2003. And I ain't looking to go back for more...

I'd much rather chase Iranian/Persian, Lebanese, or Armenian girls if you like that look. They are all much prettier than Indian girls.

Indian wedding

Thanks guys. I'll use some of the approaches above (except the Indian dancing, fuck that) and if I'm lucky I'll double my chances of hooking up (from 1% to 2%). I think this wedding will have a healthy mix of westernized and FOB and there should be some other white people there as well. I'm not hopeful given that most Indian women I see in DC are fat.

Indian wedding

Quote:Quote:

I'm not hopeful given that most Indian women I see in DC are fat.

Really? I know South Asians get fat after 30, but most 20 something Desi chicks I see in the city are MILES above these untoned frumpsters from the midwest with pterodactyl arms and giant chins...

Indian wedding

check out the part of "Wedding Crashers" where Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn successfully crash an Indian wedding

do what Vince Vaughn's character did, pretend you're part Indian and say your name is Chuck Vindaloo

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Indian wedding

Being from that part of the world, I would recommend "clandestine game"....the women love going behind everyone's back to fuck and get off on that shit....if i was white i would pick a target when alone....within 2-5 minutes or less get number(they will give you number when their brothers and male cousins are not looking)....do flirty texts through the event and then invite via txt to your hotel suite or another venue to have "few drinks and talk"....slut will unleash behind close doors....even being their own "peeps" this is the only thing that has worked for me....

They would appreciate you more if you understand hteir cultural background and sensitivity and do "behind the scenes" game...

P.S I get approached by indian chicks on regular basis when i go out(sole group of women who approach me straight up)....but I mostly pass as the drama that follows bang is not worth it....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-06-2011 04:00 PM)satanova77 Wrote:  

Being from that part of the world, I would recommend "clandestine game"....the women love going behind everyone's back to fuck and get off on that shit....if i was white i would pick a target when alone....within 2-5 minutes or less get number(they will give you number when their brothers and male cousins are not looking)....do flirty texts through the event and then invite via txt to your hotel suite or another venue to have "few drinks and talk"....slut will unleash behind close doors....even being their own "peeps" this is the only thing that has worked for me....

They would appreciate you more if you understand hteir cultural background and sensitivity and do "behind the scenes" game...

P.S I get approached by indian chicks on regular basis when i go out(sole group of women who approach me straight up)....but I mostly pass as the drama that follows bang is not worth it....
That's kinda the same shit you have to pull in Greece. It's a great skill to learn. I wrote something about it here but don't remember where I will think it out and make a sheet on it. I actually enjoy it more than Standard American girl game because of a low flake factor and more free time.
[attachment=3756]

Indian wedding

Desi guys are jealous as fuck of their women, even if they're white and JUST a fucking friend. And this is coming from a Sri Lankan guy.

Oh and if you walk around wearing Tamil Tiger shirts it's not just Sri Lankans who will beat down on you, non-Tamil Indians tend hate the Tigers too since they assassinated their President in the 90's.

Indian wedding

Quote: (12-06-2011 04:00 PM)satanova77 Wrote:  

This is it right here. I did this in May at a cousin's wedding. This method is as close to tried and true as it can get.