rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goa for New Years

Goa for New Years

Trying it this year. Haven't seen much on the forums in terms of a data sheet. Thoughts? Is the local gaming there easier than the rest of India, or the same issues apply? Which foreigners/tourists are the best to target?

Goa for New Years

Don't expect anything if you are looking to game local women.
Goa is a big sausage fest during last 2 weeks of December as lot of locals arrive for Xmas and New Year holidays.

Here is what i can advice.
Goa is divided into north and south. North is essentially party destination which is again divided into areas dominated by locals and other one known for tourist/hippies.

Beaches you need to avoid are Baga and Calangute which has lot of family crowd and men to women ratio is worst on the planet.
Tito's and Cape Town Cafe are famous clubs here. Also there is Kamaki which is pretty chilled out. They are very anal with stag entry and charge a bomb for entry (if allowed). Last year there was a German gay couple who was not allowed even if they kissed in front of the bouncer as he thought they were trying to fool him.

Only place here which can help you is Sunburn festival at Candolim Beach which is largest dance festival in Asia (27th-29th Dec). Sunburn is also a sausage fest but here you got a chance to game foreign women,essentially lot of British and Russian women.

Up north is Anjuna,Vagator,Arambol beaches known for travellers and lot of underground rave parties.Curlies in Anjuna area and Hilltop in Vagator has psy trance parties.Here you would find lot of Israelis, mainly travelling after military services and European girls in Arambol.

Morjim beach is almost 90% Russian crowd and one can see notice boards in Russian language. Here also they are known for partying within their language circle and just giving you a restrictive boner.

South Goa
This is my favorite part of Goa which has quiet and peaceful beaches.
Palolem, Patnem and Agonda are the 3 main beaches in South Goa.

Palolem is the most popular and was also rated few years back one of the top 3 beaches in world by New York times.There are loads are tourist here who are looking for more chilled out time rather than party.
This place is famous for headphone parties called Silent Noise. You will find lot of shacks and beach huts as accommodation.New year prices rocket high as its just 3 to 4 months of business for these hut owners.

Patnem and Agonda are very quiet and are also known as secret beaches of Goa.

Do not come with expectations of getting laid with local women.Most of them come with families or boyfriends. Its far more easy to get laid with foreign women and there are lot of single backpackers around.

Biggest advantage of Goa is cheap liquor. You can buy 4 pints of beer from local store for 1 Euro and 1 pint for 1 Euro in a club.
Do try famous Indian rum called Old Monk.

Best way to travel around is by renting a scooter which should cost around 5 Euros per day. Meals are also not that expensive, maybe around 5 Euro per meal.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Goa for New Years

Yeah, ditto. It's a huge cockfestival and if you are Indian or look Indian it will be hard as fuck to get into the clubs without being with a girl. You need to find out where the trance parties are at. Places like Tito's sorta suck

Goa for New Years

From what I have heard....the girls are substandard and the beach is ugly. Why is Goa popular? Is it the music?

Goa for New Years

Also mentioned here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8087-p...#pid118028

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:57 PM)Sirob Wrote:  

If you're even contemplating banging upper class Indian chicks during New Years in Goa, forget it. The upper class Indians will be hanging out en masse in big groups with families. It will be impossible to pull an Indian chick there.

Your best bet ironically are the hordes of Russians and Israelis who descend on Goa during that time. As I said earlier, just hit up any of the popular beaches in Goa, goto the shacks which line the beaches and chat up the waiters and owners. Find out where the rave and techno parties are being held during the period between 20th December and 1st January. Once you have the intel, getting laid will be considerably easier.

Beware tho, that new years in Goa is a horrendous cockfest. Its pretty bad at other times also, but new years is off the charts as far as sausagefests are concerned. It would do you good if you can get into the local russian and israeli circles and game before hitting the rave parties.

In all the new year parties I spent in goa, i never got laid. Of course, that is completely different during late Jan and Feb, when it is still party central,but without the hordes of thirsty dicks.

Quote: (11-14-2011 03:16 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2011 08:34 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

As Ami5 already mentioned, Goa is a good bet too. The tourist season in Goa runs from October - April. This is the prime season for picking up chicks. Target the areas around the cities of Panaji (capital) or Madgao.

There are loads of 5 star beach resorts in Goa too. These can be ripe picking grounds for the local anglicised chicks who work in the service industry.

Hey Sirob, how do you think gaming the girls over New Year's in Goa would work out? It's my understanding that that's where upper class Indians go to party. My Indian friends told me I should have no trouble there over the holidays but I'm extremely skeptical given my (and many others) past experiences with Indian girls and sex.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Goa for New Years

Thanks for the info. I'm well aware that the odds in Goa are far lower than other NYE locations...traveling there with the sole purpose of getting some action is not the formula for a fun trip.

Goa for New Years

Quote: (12-04-2011 10:53 AM)kamasutra Wrote:  

Don't expect anything if you are looking to game local women.
Goa is a big sausage fest during last 2 weeks of December as lot of locals arrive for Xmas and New Year holidays.

Here is what i can advice.
Goa is divided into north and south. North is essentially party destination which is again divided into areas dominated by locals and other one known for tourist/hippies.

Beaches you need to avoid are Baga and Calangute which has lot of family crowd and men to women ratio is worst on the planet.
Tito's and Cape Town Cafe are famous clubs here. Also there is Kamaki which is pretty chilled out. They are very anal with stag entry and charge a bomb for entry (if allowed). Last year there was a German gay couple who was not allowed even if they kissed in front of the bouncer as he thought they were trying to fool him.

Only place here which can help you is Sunburn festival at Candolim Beach which is largest dance festival in Asia (27th-29th Dec). Sunburn is also a sausage fest but here you got a chance to game foreign women,essentially lot of British and Russian women.

Up north is Anjuna,Vagator,Arambol beaches known for travellers and lot of underground rave parties.Curlies in Anjuna area and Hilltop in Vagator has psy trance parties.Here you would find lot of Israelis, mainly travelling after military services and European girls in Arambol.

Morjim beach is almost 90% Russian crowd and one can see notice boards in Russian language. Here also they are known for partying within their language circle and just giving you a restrictive boner.

South Goa
This is my favorite part of Goa which has quiet and peaceful beaches.
Palolem, Patnem and Agonda are the 3 main beaches in South Goa.

Palolem is the most popular and was also rated few years back one of the top 3 beaches in world by New York times.There are loads are tourist here who are looking for more chilled out time rather than party.
This place is famous for headphone parties called Silent Noise. You will find lot of shacks and beach huts as accommodation.New year prices rocket high as its just 3 to 4 months of business for these hut owners.

Patnem and Agonda are very quiet and are also known as secret beaches of Goa.

Do not come with expectations of getting laid with local women.Most of them come with families or boyfriends. Its far more easy to get laid with foreign women and there are lot of single backpackers around.

Biggest advantage of Goa is cheap liquor. You can buy 4 pints of beer from local store for 1 Euro and 1 pint for 1 Euro in a club.
Do try famous Indian rum called Old Monk.

Best way to travel around is by renting a scooter which should cost around 5 Euros per day. Meals are also not that expensive, maybe around 5 Euro per meal.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Your report is pretty accurate. The only thing is that the clubs were ok with stag entry, as long as you paid the cover and weren't a local. Inside the clubs, being a foreigner it was easier to talk to girls than it would be as a local. Alot of them were friendly in terms of the approach. Pulling, OTOH, is alot harder.

Def right on the beaches, it was actually funny how terrible the ratios were.

Goa for New Years

Kamasutra, I have to commend you on a great report! You know Goa well! Do you live there or just been there many times? I was there last January and really enjoyed myself. There were tons of people there. Lots of hippies in many of the towns and lots of drugs and trance parties! I think a good player will get some.
-
How does that big trance party in Goa, compare to the big one in Thailand?
-
What’s the deal, with most Indian girls, they’re real anti-social to white guys and other Indian guys too? Love those Indian girls in their bikinis, they're so sexy!!!!

Goa for New Years

Indian girls - CONFUSED state.

One end they are and want to be.. Liberated, Feminist, Open minded, Sexual, Westernized, Americanized, UK-ized.. wanna be.. Peer pressure
Other hand they are.. or mix above with.. Conservative upbringing/ thoughts, Peer pressure.. Traditional, family etc.

From what I've been reading about Argie girls. They are kinda similar in the fact that, they hang only in their circles, they may not open up directly in front of people, but once you get them in the bedroom... if they have ANY sexual experience.. they can be heated up.. DTF..

Ofcourse, they will have tons of ASD, LMR.. depending on when the MORALITY drama in her brain FIRES UP..

I've had girls.. and from a buddy as well.. they'll ask if you respect them while they're riding you.. or if you love them.. of after a session where they'll be like you just wanted me for the physical stuff..

They biggest problem: They wont admit (very few will) to wanting or enjoying (as much) sex... ALMOST EVER!
They may dry hump you like an animal, then scream orgasm like crazy during the act.. But later.. It was nice, but its not that important for me.. Such a conflicting paradigm & behavior. Fooling themselves.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Goa for New Years

Quote: (01-17-2012 07:33 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

From what I've been reading about Argie girls. They are kinda similar in the fact that, they hang only in their circles, they may not open up directly in front of people, but once you get them in the bedroom... if they have ANY sexual experience.. they can be heated up.. DTF..

It's true what you say about social circles in both these places, but India is in a class by itself. In my experience (2+ yrs in India, 3 months in Argentina), getting laid in India is MUCH harder than in Argentina.

Goa for New Years

Quote: (01-17-2012 10:53 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

It's true what you say about social circles in both these places, but India is in a class by itself. In my experience (2+ yrs in India, 3 months in Argentina), getting laid in India is MUCH harder than in Argentina.

Agreed. But it's changing. It's hard to explain the kind of jarring social changes going on right now and the gulfs between the generations. Give it time. At least it's not going backwards, like many countries that are seeing an upsurge in conservative religious beliefs (not talking about Western or Oriental Countries).

Goa for New Years

Quote: (01-17-2012 10:53 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Yes.. and no [Image: smile.gif] Both are true here. Yes, the AVERAGE argentian girl vs AVERAGE Indian girl.

NO, if you are in a major city.. esp Bombay/Mumbai AND.. get involved with the Socialite crowd. For an expat its as simple as going to the Expat Mixers and knowing where these Expats & SOCIALITEs party!

But, know that you will end up seeing the same POOL of people at all these places after a few weeks or months if you party regularly.

The question is, which part if the city, and what circles the girl hangs with, and how 'americanized' is she? That will determine her willingness to being LEADABLE (you will have to lead.. ) for a SNL/ ONS.. and future willingness for FB..

Its her moral, mental, social conditional drama in her head + alcohol + accountability (people might see her) + ASD + LMR + Past relationship crap.

Good targets (age for all these categories can be 17 to anythng) :
- Expat
- Rich daddy kids/ Rich Socialite / US & UK & Europe educated crowd
- Models & Wanna be Models
- TV & Wannabe TV starlets
- Bollywood & Wannabe Bollywood Aspirant Strugglers
- Fashion, Media & Entertainment related professionals

Again, not saying all of the above will be SLAYs. You'll have to calibrate how "sexually open" they are. But, this NARROWS down kinda who you target.

A lot more complex, than one wants. But, I've heard some local players say this.. if you can Pickup talent here.. You can pickup anywhere.. you're game is hella tight!

I'd say its a Challenge probably more difficult than an Islamic nation.
Psuedo-Sexual Repression.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Goa for New Years

Tourist season in Goa has started.
Almost 100000 Russian tourists are expected from November to March [Image: banana.gif]

Will be making short trips and will try and report back. Will be mostly hanging out in south beaches or Arambol in north.
If anyone planning to be in Goa this season, do let me know.

AVOID 20th December to 10th Jan, as its a huge sausage fest!

Goa for New Years

Quote: (11-17-2012 02:42 AM)kamasutra Wrote:  

Will be making short trips and will try and report back. Will be mostly hanging out in south beaches or Arambol in north.

I stayed in Arambol for a month in 95. It was a very quiet village back then,a few cafes,a few houses for rent and nothing else. I saw a video of what it's like now and it's a different place entirely! Russians everywhere ( in 95 I never met one Russian in Goa ) guesthouses,restaurants. Does the 'Sweet Lake' still exist up the far end of the beach? I spent so many evenings up there covered in mud and smoking chillums,good memories.

Where do people go in India for quiet beaches now? OM beach in Tarnataka was empty when I went but I'm expecting that even that place has now been overtaken. Diu was a fun place to hang out and get drunk but the beach was shitty. Have the Lakshadweep islands opened up yet? The mythical place when I was in India was the Andaman islands,everyone was always 'planning' on going, but never doing it. Anyone been?

Goa for New Years

I promised my self no more sunny holidays this year but the onset of winter is reminding me why I always escape.
I was thinking about Goa for a few weeks towards the end of January since I heard it was very popular with Russians. Are they fair game here Kamasutra? Do they interact with everybody else or is the only option mangy backpackers?

Quote: (11-17-2012 02:42 AM)kamasutra Wrote:  

Tourist season in Goa has started.
Almost 100000 Russian tourists are expected from November to March [Image: banana.gif]

If anyone planning to be in Goa this season, do let me know.

AVOID 20th December to 10th Jan, as its a huge sausage fest!

Goa for New Years

Quote: (11-17-2012 05:51 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

I was thinking about Goa for a few weeks towards the end of January since I heard it was very popular with Russians. Are they fair game here Kamasutra? Do they interact with everybody else or is the only option mangy backpackers?

Yes, they are. Hooked up with a Ukrainian I pipe lined on Mamba. Met a Russian television producer from Moscow on Anjuna. I have seen dark skinned Indian dudes hanging out with blonde blue eyed Russian girls. I saw some incredible quality at the Saturday Night Market. Even some of the Russian vendors are hot. Having said that, they do mostly come in their own groups and hook up with each other. But, if you have a bit of game, you can do damage. There is also a fairly large Israeli contingent, then the British, and some smattering of Asians.

Goa for New Years

I'm thinking about visiting goa in mid to late January this year. If it happens, I'll bring my Ukrainian girl with.

Goa for New Years

Quote: (11-17-2012 11:22 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

I'm thinking about visiting goa in mid to late January this year. If it happens, I'll bring my Ukrainian girl with.

Make sure to stick with her to ward off the vendors and touts - they're really aggressive in Goa. It's more Indian then Western tourists, so white ppl still stick out alot, even during the holiday season.

Goa for New Years

Quote: (11-18-2012 06:31 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2012 11:22 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Make sure to stick with her to ward off the vendors and touts - they're really aggressive in Goa. It's more Indian then Western tourists, so white ppl still stick out alot, even during the holiday season.

hah You're not kidding there.

If you are there long enough the vendors don't bother you. I think they look at how white you are to see if you're new. More tan then it means you have been there some time.

I remember seeing packs of Indian men walking up and down the beaches looking at the women. Hell, even taking pictures. I would stand in between them and my woman while they tried to take pictures of her.

I really enjoyed my time there and hope to get back. I met some very interesting people there (indian, goan and western).

Goa for New Years

Recently came back from a few weeks in Goa and even at the start of high season (mid-Oct) it is still a massive COCK fest. TONS of Indian guys partying with each other in Anjuna clubs (even sometimes paying upwards of 20 bucks cover to go inside a club just to be surrounded by a ton of Indian guys)

You rarely see an Indian girl alone, they know they will get raped if they aren't with males. There are plenty of Israelis and right when I was there the Russian charter planes started flying in. Go up to Arambol or Morjin to see them but problem is that the gender ratio is just so bad, and girls there are just so on guard because local Indian tourists have a "rape" reputation (well deserved).

Overall a shitty place. Beaches are amazing. Food is really good. And the beer is cheap as fuck (even cheaper then SE Asia)

Still it is a pit of hell really. It's only "liberal" by Indian standards. If it was in SE Asia nobody would touch it with a ten foot poll.

Goa for New Years

Does it have much of beach party vibe with opportunities to game tourists/russians there? Or is it just cliquey, sitting around smoking shisha and watching the stars? I really need to get a solid picture of what to expect.

Quote: (11-19-2012 06:23 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Recently came back from a few weeks in Goa and even at the start of high season (mid-Oct) it is still a massive COCK fest. TONS of Indian guys partying with each other in Anjuna clubs (even sometimes paying upwards of 20 bucks cover to go inside a club just to be surrounded by a ton of Indian guys)

You rarely see an Indian girl alone, they know they will get raped if they aren't with males. There are plenty of Israelis and right when I was there the Russian charter planes started flying in. Go up to Arambol or Morjin to see them but problem is that the gender ratio is just so bad, and girls there are just so on guard because local Indian tourists have a "rape" reputation (well deserved).

Overall a shitty place. Beaches are amazing. Food is really good. And the beer is cheap as fuck (even cheaper then SE Asia)

Still it is a pit of hell really. It's only "liberal" by Indian standards. If it was in SE Asia nobody would touch it with a ten foot poll.

Goa for New Years

Have to agree with Nomadicdue. I did not like Goa. Spent too long there, a couple of weeks. Full of crusty older people whose heyday was the mid 90's, wearing bodgy goa uniforms. The food is bad. The chai tea terrible. Didn't like the parties. Music was unadventurous psy trance.

Few hot girls as well (as per the goa/psy trance scene in general... ) there *are* however Russian girls there, but also then they are often into this stylised up themselves scene. Maybe I saw three attractive Russian girls the whole time I was there. I did see one I wanted to save from an Indian guy at a cafe, but I was with another lady at the time!

A very attractive brit chick who happened to be working in goa said of the parties, that she thought they had a weird vibe, all these older people and their uniforms. Goa parties don't acknowledge the dance of eros and so hot girls who are into this are quite rare, or ultra validated and completely up themselves. In Goa, girls also have to deal with leering Indian guys being knobs, sometimes making half arsed attempts to come onto them.

In general, the people at parties want to space out/escape in their little bubble. Sure, that can work for you if you are serious about it, but most are just spaced/escapeed out hedonists. A lot of so-called "freaks" there from all over the world... there is hooking up going on between people who are part of the "psychedelic trance" cult. Some guys from different parts of the world who can't get laid in their own area, can go there and get into threesomes and this sort of thing. But then again, this is not an endorsement because of the nature of the beast at hand. The goa cult has some interesting ideas, but has become very stale and self important as a scene.

There are *some* interesting people there, but overall, I thought it was pretty dark and crusty. Maybe in the mid 90's the parties would have been fresher and brighter.

And there is magic there going around in a scooter and there are nice parts of Goa if you look for them... but would not go there again unless I really had to. A good place to cross off the list!

Goa for New Years

It has a beach party vibe - BY INDIAN STANDARDS which is not saying much. It's like if they opened a beach resort in Saudi Arabia and all these horny as fuck Saudi guys went there so they could see white tourist women in bikinis for the FIRST TIME IN THEIR LIFE.

Look at it this way- in Baga which has the most developed clubs they don't let guys in unless they are with a girl. It's couples only. That is how ridiculous it is- the very idea of guys being able to go to clubs to hit on bitches is crazy to Indians.

As for tourists I dont know. You would have to know exactly where to go, or maybe hit on chicks on the beach if you can find a beach where Indian men don't go to eye-rape white chicks.

It is all just too much fucking work. Dont go there for sex, go to drink cheap beer and hang at nice beaches. Indian is third world socially not just economically.

Goa for New Years

Quote: (11-19-2012 06:23 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Recently came back from a few weeks in Goa and even at the start of high season (mid-Oct) it is still a massive COCK fest.

You rarely see an Indian girl alone, they know they will get raped if they aren't with males. There are plenty of Israelis and right when I was there the Russian charter planes started flying in. Go up to Arambol or Morjin to see them but problem is that the gender ratio is just so bad,

I was there in Jan/Feb and while the gender ratio was bad if you went to these beach parties that you are talking about, however there were plenty of attractive Russian girls around, on the beach and at the Saturday Night Market.

A lot of guys get frustrated because they go to these "raves" which are massive cock fests, but that is not where it's at in Goa. You meet women during the day, either on the beach, or at the hippie market on Wednesdays. I think you went early during the season. During the peak season there is a lot of Russian talent around.

Goa for New Years

I love Russian women, but wouldn't go back to goa to go after them. Like I said, I just didn't see any real quantity of them when I was there - my attitude might be different if I was there at peak season, but I felt it was really quite full of people right at the end of season, so I can't imagine peak season! I basically just didn't like the whole scene, hippie markets and baga beach - anjuna and all of it! I mentioned the party scene, because for a LOT of the tourists that is one of the primary reason they are there.