rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Exposing Clenched Teeth...

I was in line in a coffee shop once, and this fairly conservative but attractive girl in front of me turns around and looks at me for about 30 seconds, shows her teeth, and they are clenched together (not too much pressure).

I was puzzled by what this might imply, but I wasn't sure. It didn't look all too inviting.

I looked online for this gesture, and I came across this crazy bit of writing from someone in Texas saying that if a girl clenches her teeth at you then she doesn't want to talk to you. The thing was, I'm on the east coast and I somehow doubt this girl ever went to Texas in her life.

I just want to make sure I'm not making too much out of this just in case it happens again. Is this a universal sign for "fuck off" that I'm not aware of? Do you think it's worth trying to game a girl like this, perhaps, just to see if she changes her mind?

You should have spoken to her, even with a simple "Hi", and see what her reaction was. Then you would have had an idea if clenched teeth meant something bad or not.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've seen that look.Some chicks do it when they are in two minds as to whether to tell you to go fuck yourself or not.Her mind told her to be hostile to you and her gina was'nt so sure that was a good idea.

You should have said "what's up"? as Samseau said.

I would have been like, "you have a green thing," while pointing at my own teeth. No hesitation.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What kind of bizarre animal kingdom shit is this? Clenching teeth.

If some girl stared at me and clenched her teeth for THIRTY SECONDS I'm going to fling poo at her like a fucking wild monkey.

Thirty seconds is a LONG TIME to be giving someone the stink eye.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings