rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yahoo relationship tip--spun on our terms

Yahoo relationship tip--spun on our terms

Here is the link: http://en.news.maktoob.com/2009000127492...rticle.htm

Its audience is for the female population, but manipulating these tips or points can help you game harder.

Point 1- You hang out with him constantly, on his terms
Repsonse: Make the terms of the date, the time, and you do the flaking. Manipulate this.

2 You bad mouth any woman he looks at/goes out with
Respsonse: Keep her on her toes,, duhhhhh Having a few hot friends doesnt' hurt anyone.... She doesn't know they are single [Image: wink.gif] unless you tell her.

3 You get annoyed when he doesn’t reply...
Response: We all know people that if we call them, they don't pick up. But the second you text them, you will get an instant text back. I used this strategy on a girl,,,, made plans, she goes we will meet at 8 etc... I read, it,, didn't respond. She tells me after she can't stand that. Wants me to type ok, see you soon etc etc... Let her be the last one to reply and keep her guessing.

4 You blow off a date to see him
Response: well, guess she's into you...

5 Talking about him all the time
Response: Well, constantly calling her, or texting her, won't get you in the picture here. There is that old series "my so called life" with jared leto and claire danes..... Jared played pook a boo if you will, never was around and when he made his appearance she went bonkers..... well,,, point is to get her to think about you. Impress her on a date with your dancing skills (The Latin kind) will definitly impress her, therefore will share this with her friends.

Well, thought you all might get a good laugh, or be intrigued by these relationship gurus' advice.