rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nothing compares to the game

To the noobs who find themselves slipping into an LTR, here's a (hopefully) inspirational story from last night:

The last three months in the life of Caligula have been uneventful. I've slipped into LTR-mode. It started off as an SNL. Met her at a dive-bar at last-call. We went back to mine for champagne on the terrace; half an hour later we banged. I dropped work the next day to spend all day in bed with her. She cooked me lunch, then dinner. I was hooked.

Since meeting her there were a couple of hookups. I wasn't into them. Slowly I lost my will to hunt, even as my appetite for fresh meat grew. I set up a couple of OKCupid dates, but half-assed them and always went back to the sure thing.

Worked long hours. Most weeknights I returned from work to home-cooked meals in front of the TV. Family, hearing me name-check a girl regularly for the first time in years, thought I might be settling down. Finally. They were happy and encouraged me. My new-found focus on work had me thinking it might be a good idea.

But being with LTR-girl was like a beach holiday that dragged on for too long. In three months it went from Paradise to Purgatory. Earlier in my life tiring of her might have taken a year. Now, in three months, I felt trapped. I looked at other girls every time we went out, but didn't do much apart from an occasional flirt. I felt like a caged animal. It's very comfortable, though. I became lethargic. Predictable sex replaced running as my main cardio activity.

For the first time in years, I empathised with my married friends.

Then last night, out of the blue, I got a call from a Russian girl I worked on right before I met LTR-girl. At the time I lived in a hotel. Last time I saw her we were in my hotel room at 4am; she refused the kiss and I told her to get out and fuck off back to Queens.

She wanted to see me over a drink. Bored at the office I gave her a chance. I told her to meet me at a nearby bar.

Three bars and eight drinks later we found ourselves at the Boom Boom Room at the top of the Standard Hotel overlooking New York. As we chatted on the sofa I scoped the talent. Hot girls everywhere and a lot of the guys looked gay; the kind of ratio any player hopes for when going out.

It was time to check how serious she was. Her body language had been off all night. She hadn't been returning my touching, and sometimes assumed a defensive posture. I moved in for the kiss. She shirked. What was that? Do you try to seduce every girl you meet? - Most of the cute ones, yes.

She wasn't into it. She was hanging out with me for the attention.

On the other side of the table two girls saw my failed move on the Russian. A blonde girl and a black girl. The blonde girl was hot, small, tanned, in her late twenties. The black girl was thick, slightly older with a cute face. They discussed why the black girl could never meet any decent men, despite being a high-powered attorney. I resisted the temptation to open with a snide remark but joined the conversation - I think you came to the wrong place unless you're in the market for a gay best friend. After a bit of back and forth I pointed out a guy to the black girl, "I don't know if he's French, gay, or both but you should go talk to him, he was checking you out just now". Off she went to the dancefloor. Then my Russian date left to get me a drink at the bar. I was alone with blondie.

I bantered with with blondie for half an hour. She shit-tested me about the Russian girl and the failed kiss. I deadpanned that she was my wife and we were in the middle of a painful divorce, I don't want to talk about it. She laughed. The Russian brought my goose & soda to the table and got the hint when I turned my back and didn't include her in the conversation. She orbited the table aimlessly on the edge of the dancefloor, glancing back at me regularly.

The black girl got tired of not being approached on the dancefloor and came to say goodbye. It was a school-night after all. Five minutes later, tan blondie was in a cab going back to my place. It was on. A shot of adrenaline hit me me as I thought about what I'd be doing to her in ten minutes' time.

Bang.

On the subway this morning I noticed girls all around eyeing me. My peripheral vision had come back. I was aware of my surroundings again. Opportunities were everywhere. Every hottie was mine for the taking.

I feel alive.

I'm shutting down the LTR and taking the no-date challenge. I sense a hot-streak. This is why I'm marrying the game.

You're all invited to the bachelor party.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Very inspiring story. A powerful reminder of why we're in the game to begin with.

This song goes out to my one true love--game--who I will love "till the end of time." And, of course, to your story, Calig:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-30-2011 11:36 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

To the noobs who find themselves slipping into an LTR, here's a (hopefully) inspirational story from last night:

The last three months in the life of Caligula have been uneventful. I've slipped into LTR-mode. It started off as an SNL. Met her at a dive-bar at last-call. We went back to mine for champagne on the terrace; half an hour later we banged. I dropped work the next day to spend all day in bed with her. She cooked me lunch, then dinner. I was hooked.

Since meeting her there were a couple of hookups. I wasn't into them. Slowly I lost my will to hunt, even as my appetite for fresh meat grew. I set up a couple of OKCupid dates, but half-assed them and always went back to the sure thing.

Worked long hours. Most weeknights I returned from work to home-cooked meals in front of the TV. Family, hearing me name-check a girl regularly for the first time in years, thought I might be settling down. Finally. They were happy and encouraged me. My new-found focus on work had me thinking it might be a good idea.

But being with LTR-girl was like a beach holiday that dragged on for too long. In three months it went from Paradise to Purgatory. Earlier in my life tiring of her might have taken a year. Now, in three months, I felt trapped. I looked at other girls every time we went out, but didn't do much apart from an occasional flirt. I felt like a caged animal. It's very comfortable, though. I became lethargic. Predictable sex replaced running as my main cardio activity.

For the first time in years, I empathised with my married friends.

Then last night, out of the blue, I got a call from a Russian girl I worked on right before I met LTR-girl. At the time I lived in a hotel. Last time I saw her we were in my hotel room at 4am; she refused the kiss and I told her to get out and fuck off back to Queens.

She wanted to see me over a drink. Bored at the office I gave her a chance. I told her to meet me at a nearby bar.

Three bars and eight drinks later we found ourselves at the Boom Boom Room at the top of the Standard Hotel overlooking New York. As we chatted on the sofa I scoped the talent. Hot girls everywhere and a lot of the guys looked gay; the kind of ratio any player hopes for when going out.

It was time to check how serious she was. Her body language had been off all night. She hadn't been returning my touching, and sometimes assumed a defensive posture. I moved in for the kiss. She shirked. What was that? Do you try to seduce every girl you meet? - Most of the cute ones, yes.

She wasn't into it. She was hanging out with me for the attention.

On the other side of the table two girls saw my failed move on the Russian. A blonde girl and a black girl. The blonde girl was hot, small, tanned, in her late twenties. The black girl was thick, slightly older with a cute face. They discussed why the black girl could never meet any decent men, despite being a high-powered attorney. I resisted the temptation to open with a snide remark but joined the conversation - I think you came to the wrong place unless you're in the market for a gay best friend. After a bit of back and forth I pointed out a guy to the black girl, "I don't know if he's French, gay, or both but you should go talk to him, he was checking you out just now". Off she went to the dancefloor. Then my Russian date left to get me a drink at the bar. I was alone with blondie.

I bantered with with blondie for half an hour. She shit-tested me about the Russian girl and the failed kiss. I deadpanned that she was my wife and we were in the middle of a painful divorce, I don't want to talk about it. She laughed. The Russian brought my goose & soda to the table and got the hint when I turned my back and didn't include her in the conversation. She orbited the table aimlessly on the edge of the dancefloor, glancing back at me regularly.

The black girl got tired of not being approached on the dancefloor and came to say goodbye. It was a school-night after all. Five minutes later, tan blondie was in a cab going back to my place. It was on. A shot of adrenaline hit me me as I thought about what I'd be doing to her in ten minutes' time.

Bang.

On the subway this morning I noticed girls all around eyeing me. My peripheral vision had come back. I was aware of my surroundings again. Opportunities were everywhere. Every hottie was mine for the taking.

I feel alive.

I'm shutting down the LTR and taking the no-date challenge. I sense a hot-streak. This is why I'm marrying the game.

You're all invited to the bachelor party.

so theres bar sluts that will bang within hours and turn out to be good LTRs? [Image: sleepy.gif]

Sounds like you had an enjoyable LTR and you're ready to move on. Nothing wrong with that, no need to get worked up over anything.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Stories like these make my day, and are why I return to the forum.

Bravo, sir.

Nice story.

I just wonder about the use of term LTR. If three months is an LTR than what is a STR? Or what is relationship at all?

hahaha true player shit, YOU OFFICIAL.

Man i really cant wait to get out of this camping life for good, i miss those days, it gives you so much confidence when you walk up to a hot chick and you get to fuck her after few minutes or hours as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

HAHA, Tuth great video.

Thanks for the comments.

@Samseau - just wanted to capture a beautiful moment that the game gave me.

@Mage - you're right, it may not be an LTR strictly speaking. But sure felt like one.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

It seems to me like you just needed to plug back in for a while to recharge your batteries. Once fully recharged, you regained your energy to get back out in the field and do what you truly enjoy. Settling in for a while with a chick that seemed to enjoy taking care of you isn't a horrible thing.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Very Inspiring Caligula, Hats off to you sir.........

like my mentor said

" I am addicted to Game and it's a high that pablo escobar couldn't sell"

Game on Forum........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I don't mean to troll.... but I feel like I'm still in the softy camp where I want to have a really strong connection with one really high value girl and the more girls I sleep with the more I lose my ability to have that. Kind of like losing your soul. Still I have to admit that its better than the alternative of not having girls and having them control you.

well done Caligula and welcome back to the player's world

Quote:Quote:

so theres bar sluts that will bang within hours and turn out to be good LTRs? [Image: sleepy.gif]

Yes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (12-01-2011 09:52 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Yes.

yup

Quote: (12-01-2011 01:04 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I don't mean to troll.... but I feel like I'm still in the softy camp where I want to have a really strong connection with one really high value girl and the more girls I sleep with the more I lose my ability to have that. Kind of like losing your soul. Still I have to admit that its better than the alternative of not having girls and having them control you.

Sounds like you haven't been in too many LTR's with high value girls. It gets repetitive and quite frankly boring regardless of who she is

Quote: (12-02-2011 12:46 AM)TheAntiWhiteKnight138 Wrote:  

Sounds like you haven't been in too many LTR's with high value girls. It gets repetitive and quite frankly boring regardless of who she is

touché

Quote: (12-02-2011 12:46 AM)TheAntiWhiteKnight138 Wrote:  

That shit is so true. Reason number one why i am not planning on settling down.

Next time anyone thinks about an LTR, send me a PM, I will go out to wherever you are in the world and personally smack the living shit out of you, you do not need to thank me for slapping you so hard either, I'll be happy to save you.

Mixx

Mixx because you years older than me, i am just wondering: You ever feel lonely because you havent settled down? I have friends telling me that when i get older, i will start to feel real lonely as most of my friends will be settled down and i will eventually feel the need to have kids and a family. I wonder if you ever go through this stage/phase.

Great post Caligula.

I agree -- there's nothing like meeting new girls and having crazy sexual (mis)adventures.

Reminds me of this pua classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Jn2-bFl0A

Lol.

Quote: (12-02-2011 11:27 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Mixx because you years older than me, i am just wondering: You ever feel lonely because you havent settled down?

Nope. Quite the opposite: I felt lonely when I was dumb enough to be in an LTR and almost got married 12 years ago. I felt lonely when I did not get sex because my girl had a bad day, or just "did not feel like it" and I had to go jerk-off secretly in the bathroom.

I have friends telling me that when i get older, i will start to feel real lonely as most of my friends will be settled down and i will eventually feel the need to have kids and a family.

Does not surprise me your friends will try to convince you of this myth (mine did too). Misery loves company, and loathes success - don't ever forget that.

** All those friends got married, and are paying alimony and child support and all of them harass me daily to tell them about my sex adventures across the globe so they can jerk-off to them at night. Whose lonely now?

I wonder if you ever go through this stage/phase.

Not anymore - ever. I have my parents and family whom I am very tight with, and a career I built that allows me to live out of a suitcase fucking women around the world.

Mixx

Mixx because you years older than me, i am just wondering: You ever feel lonely because you havent settled down? I have friends telling me that when i get older, i will start to feel real lonely as most of my friends will be settled down and i will eventually feel the need to have kids and a family. I wonder if you ever go through this stage/phase.

you didn't ask me but my two cents bc I'm about the same age as Mixx. If I stayed in the same city with my friends that I grew up with then it might be valid. But I live all over the world and do not feel the desire to get married or have kids. Many of my friends (that are married) are telling me I'm doing the right thing and they live vicariously thru me.

That could change but so far I'll take my path 10 out of 10 times.

Mixx nailed this but look, There's a possibility a woman can make you happy. The time you spend hunting her down though is addictive so once you cross the threshold and crave the thrill of the hunt more than the domestication there's no coming back. I seriously believe a lot of guys are here because not only do they want to learn about how to get women naked but truly are hardwired to settle down which is fine. The question is who is worthy of that. We advocate playing the field until you figure it out exclusively.

Now..I saw that Caligula mentioned food heading his way. I haven't asked but I'm almost sure half or what made him happy for a while was that she was taking care of him. My main shit-test with women is all about food. I have dumped many women over just ordering a pizza with the toppings in their favor. It's a sign of things to come and I'm such a total dick that after sex you better be geared the fuck up or in one second or a half mushroom pizza you are gone. I dont like mushrooms and I eat the lions share of a pizza so why should they be touching or on my slices? Even after I say that I detest them and onions girls want to just push. Well ok I will just order a large meatball and bacon and you can just order one the way you want..........Even on my dime it's a problem..Now..I'm not ranting about a couple girls here..Lets try about 60 or more! Same shit over and over. It's all about slow control that starts with things like this that you would not even think about but I've got almost thirty years of dating and fucking under my belt so I'm here to tell you to WATCH what's really going on.

"Now..I saw that Caligula mentioned food heading his way. I haven't asked but I'm almost sure half or what made him happy for a while was that she was taking care of him. My main shit-test with women is all about food. I have dumped many women over just ordering a pizza with the toppings in their favor. It's a sign of things to come and I'm such a total dick that after sex you better be geared the fuck up or in one second or a half mushroom pizza you are gone. I dont like mushrooms and I eat the lions share of a pizza so why should they be touching or on my slices? Even after I say that I detest them and onions girls want to just push. Well ok I will just order a large meatball and bacon and you can just order one the way you want..........Even on my dime it's a problem..Now..I'm not ranting about a couple girls here..Lets try about 60 or more! Same shit over and over. It's all about slow control that starts with things like this that you would not even think about but I've got almost thirty years of dating and fucking under my belt so I'm here to tell you to WATCH what's really going on."

These are probably the things we don't notice until enough of them pile up. It's the thing they do when they think they've got you (i.e. have given you some pussy). Married guys can definitely tell you what it's all about. How your wants and needs cease to matter, and that there's always something more important than you. Bit by bit, the little things, like what you like on pizza start to disappear. I've had this conversation with chicks too many times to count. They'll ask me shit like, "What's the biggest gift/gesture that you ever gave/did for a woman?" As if life is all about him renting out a whole nightclub for her birthday. Or hiring a plane to sky write "I love you" on your anniversary. Or the diamonds you gave her, like life is just like a Zales commercial. Relationships really aren't about that - it's about you paying attention to the little things someone likes. Things that show that you're paying attention to something other than your own self-absorbed bullshit. They really don't get it. Or they don't WANT to get it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

As to the original post: Clap. Clap. Clap. Well done.