rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not Asking Interview Questions / Getting straight to the point

So I've recently greatly increased the amount of approaches I've been doing and I noticed something about myself from spending the time doing it alot.

I tend to ask girls questions like I'm interested in a long term relationship / job interview. (what im calling job interview questions)

Shit like "where are you from", "did you go to school" , etc.

Now the job is getting to ride my dick, but the point is I've notice some guys tend to be more adept at asking questions that better let them know if a girl is a freak / horny / down to fuck/ what have you.

Thoughts on what I should be asking?

Edit: Also a similar question may have already been posted but I did a couple of google searches and find it. Share those if you know of them

Don't ask. Talk.

Do you ask your male friends tons of questions when you become friends? Probably not. Girls are no different.

Just get good at talking... it usually doesn't even matter what it's about, just keep spitting game until you hook her. Be able to carry a conversation. I used to do improv acting exercises to get better at this.

You might want to try forcing yourself to approach and make a rule not to ask any questions or you have to eject. Obviously, you don't always have to be like this... but it's a nice way to practice.

Go light. Go fluff. Heartsie makes excellent points on not sticking on the same topic too long.

Day Bang advocates rather than interviewing her, go for the ramble and small bait/large bait structure where you entice her to start asking you questions instead.

Women don't have a true nature you can discover with a few clever questions. Because there is no true nature. Who they are is very situational and depends on who they're with at the moment.

Just work on being the cool guy they can be freaky with. How they are with everyone else or who they were in the past or who they were in their Second Grade Class Play doesn't matter. You create a new them through force of personality.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World