rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Why is Obama going to go down as one of the worst presidents in our country’s history?

Simple. He is an incompetent lazy hypocritical petulant charlatan.

That’s right, Obama is a charlatan, with neither the temperament, attitude, or intellect -- yes, I said intellect -- to be president. Because in the end, Obama is simply not that bright.

I don't know about you, but when he got up and said "we are the ones we've been waiting for" and "this is the day the planet began to heal" my bullshit meter was redlining. Or when he says during the BP fiasco, "we won't rest until..." -- gimme a break. Astonishingly pretentious because, you know, we won't be resting because we will be playing a lot of golf. Or raising a lot of campaign money. If the speechifying isn't pompous, or arrogant, it's exploring new depths of banality and demagoguery. And the quantity of speechifying! For a while there he was on TV giving an address or news conference more often than Seinfeld reruns.

Meanwhile, he's supposed to be this intellectual giant, compared to Chimpy Bush McHitler, but then winds up shooting his mouth off about the Cambridge police and the cost of diabetic amputations without having any facts at hand, among other examples too numerous to mention. He lies about his mother not getting insurance because of pre-existing conditions.

Then there are his rhetorical gaffes -- 57 states, the constitution was written 20 centuries ago, “corpseman” Austrians speak Austrian -- that pass by unnoticed by the fawning media but would be front page news if uttered by Dubya or, the media’s favorite whipping girl, Sarah Palin, or the favorite whipping boys, Rick Perry and Herman Cain. Of course, even when the teleprompter provides him fully formed sentences, virtually everything Obama says has a "sell-by" date -- Guantanamo, status of Jerusalem, the ground zero mosque, health care negotiations on CSPAN, shovel ready projects, -- you name it, he'll take one side, and then the other, or ignore what he promised, and then give us the "HOPE" upturned look, pretending that he's actually thinking.

Of course, the apologists put it down to other qualities -- too aloof, too technocratic, too businesslike -- matters of style, not substance. Of course, that's what OBAMA thinks too - in his delusion or pretense (I'm not sure which is worse) the "shellacking" he and his party got in the 2010 mid-term election was all about not getting the message out well enough. Of course, that's total drek. The Democrats got their asses handed to them because (1) they spent too much money -- the stimulus was about as effective as dropping $100 bills randomly out of airplanes -- and (2) they rammed through a 2700 page baroque health care bill whose intended and unintended consequences have yet to unfold but which reflect a kind of governmental intervention that the American electorate is, with some justification, suspicious of.

Top that off by the fact that people are waking up to the horror that state and local governments have spun out of financial control -- largely under the reign of Democrats -- and for Democrats, you've got a 3-part formula for being summarily shown the exit door, and told not to let it hit them on the way out.

You know, sometimes, in my most cynical moments, I think folks are swayed because Obama looks good in a suit -- see the covers of Rolling Stone -- especially when he does that swagger walk. 40 long is my guess. If nothing else, he has a future career as a Ralph Lauren model, which may come sooner that he wants. It's the "glamour."

But when you cut through it all, Obama has revealed himself: he's a narcissistic petulant hypocrite ("They talk about me like I am a dog.") And then there's the pettiness -- it's like there's nothing else out there that rivals the menace of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, the state of Arizona and its immigration policies -- or that most insidious of organizations, the US Chamber of Commerce(!!). Holy crap. Attacking the Supreme Court during the state of the union while they have to sit there, stone faced. It brings new meaning to the word “crass.”

His policy and management mistakes are taking on epic proportions. He outsourced his legislative agenda to the Assistant Vice Principal Harry Reid and the frozen-faced Speaker Pelosi ("We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" “The health care bill will create 400,000 jobs)...if both of them had IQs any lower we'd have to water them twice a day. And then we get Cash for Clunkers, bailing out GM with money the taxpayer will never see...rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

And virtually every senior person he has put into his administration has been a joke; (the only decent one, Gates, was a Bush leftover, and now his competent replacement, Panetta, is making noises about resigning). Salazar on the oil spill; Holder, he of the deaths from Fast and Furious, and who makes Alberto Gonzales look competent; Romer promising an amazingly unrealistic unemployment rate; Geithner the tax cheat and Goldman lackey; Napolitano and the TSA and the airport hand groping fiasco; Chu the nobel prize winner who should be getting the economic BOOBY prize for flushing a half a billion dollars of taxpayer money down the Solyndra toilet….and on and on and on. His chief space guy thinks his main mission is outreach to the Islamic world. Really, it's fucking endless.

His foreign trips have been humiliating embarrassments: running around the Copenhagen conference, trying to broker a meaningless climate deal, while everyone avoids him; pitching Chicago for the Olympics and getting voted off the island in the first round; in the Far East, selling stimulus when no one's buying and failing to get a trade agreement that should have been signed and sealed before he left the country. Bowing to foreign leaders. Raising his hand in the middle of a group picture of world leaders. Idiotic.

Bottom line? Incompetence and embarrassment run wild in the clusterfuck that is the Obama administration.

God I hope there’s change coming. Frankly, a Pentecostal snake charmer would be an improvement over this guy.

Obama is just doing all the same policies Bush is doing, with a bit extra more $$$ spent because he's a democrat.

Probably the worst mistake Obama did was keeping in Ben Bernanke, a Bush appointee.

The fact that Obama has barely changed anything in the American government shows he never cared in the first place.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hiring Geithner was stupid also.

The whole time he was campaigning leading up to the election I could not figure out why everyone was so in love with the guy. He's never had a real job, he's never led anything, he has a somewhat mysterious past, and he was appointed as some kind of Messiah. He's a great speaker and salesperson, he sold the country on how great he would make everything, but he's all style and no substance. I remember watching him on the night of the election thinking to myself "I really hope this works out, but I really dont think it will." I was talking to someone a few months ago who said "I was stupid, I voted for Obama, he's a liar, I wish I could have my vote back." I have a lot of respect for the people who can say that and admit they were snookered by his silver tongued teleprompter speeches instead of the ones who try and blame everyone else and keep using the same tired excuses. What I have noticed recently is that even the people who were awestruck by him 4 years ago are starting to figure out what a fraud he is. GQ recently had him on the list of the 25 most Irrelevant people. Chris "he gives me a tingle up my leg" Matthews recently went off saying how he had no plan or direction and wasnt a leader. Its good to see the masses waking up, I just hope the damage he inflicted on the country doesn't ruin it.

Quote: (11-29-2011 02:27 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Obama is just doing all the same policies Bush is doing, with a bit extra more $$$ spent because he's a democrat.

Probably the worst mistake Obama did was keeping in Ben Bernanke, a Bush appointee.

The fact that Obama has barely changed anything in the American government shows he never cared in the first place.

Well, to a degree yes, but there's no way Bush would have rammed through a quasi-nationalization of health care over the objections of a good portion of the electorate.

But, again, it's a matter of degree. Dubya was big government Republican, Obama is even a bigger government Democrat.

I do think, though, Obama has plumbed new depths of deceit and hypocrisy. He's been brazen about it, but gets away with it totally since the Media generally spend most of their time smelling his anus, and licking his sphincter.

Quote: (11-29-2011 02:54 PM)Brian Wrote:  

I have a lot of respect for the people who can say that and admit they were snookered by his silver tongued teleprompter speeches instead of the ones who try and blame everyone else and keep using the same tired excuses.

Of course, for every Obama acolyte who admits they were snookered, there are probably a dozen who keep their mouths shut because to admit they were snookered is admitting they were stupid.

But you know what's going to happen? A lot of these people are going to vote for Obama again, assuming they go out and vote. Why?

Because they think Republicans are heartless devils who are going to turn the United States into a racist evangelical revival meeting, and force girls to get abortions by back alley quacks with un-sterile coat hangers. In other words, there are new places of stupidity that they have to visit.

Of course, this was the Obama strategy all along. Snooker them with visions of unicorns....and when they wake up and find nothing, snooker them by demonizing the opponents.

It may work. God help us all if it does.

I agree, Obama has been a disappointment. Sad, because I really liked the guy.

That said...I don't think he will go down as one of the worst...just incredibly underwhelming.

I dont think he's going to win again, I actually think he's going to get smoked because he's going to be running against someone remotely competent this time and he is going to have to run on his record, not his promises. The economy isn't going to get better in the next 11 months, most business owners are just battening down the hatches and trying to ride out the rest of this ridiculous storm of stupidity.

If by some way he manages to win (and considering his history of getting the people he is running against taken off the ballot I wouldnt put anything past him or his Chicago political machine) we are looking at 4 years of absolutely nothing, at best. He no longer has a majority in Congress so he cant ram thru whatever ridiculous ideas Valerie Jarrett comes up with. He'll spend 4 years blaming a "do nothing" Congress because the refuse to grant him exactly what he wants no matter how much he cries and stomps his feet like the whiny spoiled child he is.

Nah, Obama will win again

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Truman is the worst by a long shot because he sold out America to the evil interests than now run the country.!!!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Presidents are glorified speech readers. They make token decisions. Does anyone actually believe you can run an entire country in 16 hours a day?

As for Obama being a liar, Zach from Rage Against the Machine said it best at Lollapalooza 2008, he knew the guy was full of shit http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=5OY7MwU1ekI

And yeah, Obama is going to win because the Republicans are a bunch of fucking retards that want to sell books with their right hand while trying to keep their skeleton-filled closet shut with their left.

yeah, a guy like de la Rocha is never going to be fooled. however, I'm shocked at how much passion he still has for his politics. a brief glance into the system, in a real way, pretty much forces a conclusion that all energy given toward politics is futile. The only hope that the people have is a mass "waking up" (hence de la Rocha's pleading) which is pretty much never going to happen. 99% of people have no idea how politics works, therefore they have no political power and will forever be ineffective, no matter how many vote, and for who. The opinions of the right, and the opinions of the left, are all carefully constructed and fed to the populace. you can't participate in politics if you don't know how it works. If you were in charge, why would you teach people about politics, through the media and the educational system? The answer is that you wouldn't. Not really. The only thing that accomplishes is giving power to the people. Lack of political knowledge keeps people powerless and voiceless, which is in the interest of those in charge. Obama is George Busch is the next guy in charge.

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Refresh the page to get new info.

Saying obama is the worst is like taking a shit and saying man that's the worst shit I ever took. all of em are snakes. Maybe the first few were cool like lincoln and george washington. JFK was cool. I don't trust any of em.

I hate congress and senators worse. Throw all those greedy fucks in a big hole.

Quote: (11-30-2011 04:31 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Yeah true he's done some shit. I just dont trust ANYONE in power but maybe I'm paranoid. I wonder if you could make a big list like that for any of em tho - like if you really tried to list what Bush did would it seem as impressive? Because that guy is the worst in my opinion.

I've seen that site, and you know what the fuck Obama has done so far, according to a lot of those screens?

Spend a whole lot of borrowed money, money we don't have and will have a hard time paying back.

Sorta like the continent you're in, Europe. Many of whose countries are, by the way, bankrupt.

So whatthefuckhasobamadone? Put us on a glide path the bankruptcy.

Quote: (11-30-2011 04:49 AM)Iceinthewater Wrote:  

Yeah true he's done some shit. I just dont trust ANYONE in power but maybe I'm paranoid. I wonder if you could make a big list like that for any of em tho - like if you really tried to list what Bush did would it seem as impressive? Because that guy is the worst in my opinion.

You could create such a list.

I don't know of one leader , past or present , that one would not find fault in . It's the nature of the job itself. Void of any partiality, you would be hard pressed to make a claim of who is the worst, and who is the best. You can however rely on historical data for each person, and come up with a much more accurate assessment. That's what political historians do, not pundits.

Here is a list , based on history, that one could research, and then define who may be a lot worse than our current President.

1. Any of the founding fathers who owned slaves, yet railed against slavery as if they were Moses reincarnate.

2. Woodrow Wilson..unless you're into experiments on your citizens

3. Lyndon Johnson... "Great society" man of the year, gave orders that eventually killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Vietnamese, and American soldiers.

4. Dick Nixon.... Infamous

This list could be turned (5) ways from Sunday, and it would still have the same denominator.

Historians, are not partisans, they are educated people who don't have gut reactions based upon what time of the day it is.

Quote:Quote:

Historians, are not partisans, they are educated people who don't have gut reactions based upon what time of the day it is.

Yeah, but who are the historians that matter?

Largely, its the ones that write the textbooks used in schools.

Textbooks aren't written that don't pander mostly to the official story of history on anything, especially presidents and war.

Also, there is no official "historian" qualification. If you write about history, then you are a historian. It doesn't make sense that anyone with a History degree be more of a "historian" then someone who is not, as the books are there fore anyone to read and understand. It's not math. Perhaps its an advantage to not have a formal "historian"/history education, because at least then you haven't been indoctrinated with an "in-depth" view on the official story. With history, it seems best to start with a fresh mind. Not always, but in terms of a generalized logical conclusion. That being said, there are some many great historians with history degrees. I'm just saying that it isn't logical to defer to textbook historians for all of ones perspective.

Last, historians are almost always partisan in some way. There are no unbiased versions of history.

Quote: (11-30-2011 12:01 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, but who are the historians that matter?

Largely, its the ones that write the textbooks used in schools.

Textbooks aren't written that don't pander mostly to the official story of history on anything, especially presidents and war.

Also, there is no official "historian" qualification. If you write about history, then you are a historian. It doesn't make sense that anyone with a History degree be more of a "historian" then someone who is not, as the books are there fore anyone to read and understand. It's not math. Perhaps its an advantage to not have a formal "historian"/history education, because at least then you haven't been indoctrinated with an "in-depth" view on the official story. With history, it seems best to start with a fresh mind. Not always, but in terms of a generalized logical conclusion. That being said, there are some many great historians with history degrees. I'm just saying that it isn't logical to defer to textbook historians for all of ones perspective.

Last, historians are almost always partisan in some way. There are no unbiased versions of history.

You are right, most of them are partisan, if, they are in a controlled environment, in which case ,they have to succumb to pressure based upon curriculum. I wasn't referring to those. You can find a lot a neutral historians, that report with great accuracy, as opposed to a slant.

"Why Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history?"

He won't.*

*Not even close. See history books for James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Warren Harding; See also annual list by experts (i.e., not Fox News) here.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

You know what's great?

Romney = Obama. So your next president, if it's Romney is going to be Obama in red skin. Unless Obama wins, in that case what you have is Romney is blue skin.

The 2012 election is a whole lot of ado over nothing since the candidates are totally interchangeable.

[Image: futurama-politics.jpg]

Lol at saying VAWA is a good thing on that website.

James Garfield, one of the forgotten U.S presidents, was one of those honest intelligent presidents the U.S had that went against the interests. Guess what happened? He was assasinated and no one remembers him, pretty funny. There have been past presidents in history that have gone againts the big businesses, the only one that comes to mind are Theodore Roosevelt but even his family got corrupted afterwards.

Obama's presidency summed up in 1min

.... One thing people need to stop doing is saying that Obama inherited stuff from Bush. He has had numerous chances to go different routes on a host of issues. Obama has been Bush X10. It doesn't really matter though, both parties are bought. The President is nothing more than a puppet, I am even surprised Obama is running for a 2nd term. The rumors are he is unhappy with the job and is reclusive just like Bush was. Bush always was hiding out in |Crawford Texas while Cheney handled the majority of the workload. Obama supposedly mopes around and watches sports all day, I don't know who is calling his shots, but I am sure its the same handlers whom managed Bush since their policies are quite the same.

As for Romeny, he is Obama without the swag and tan. But I don't bet my dollar that America will elect a Mormon. Nothing against Mormons, but I just don't see it. The Republican field is painfully weak for a reason... Obama wouldn't stand a chance if the field produced even the slightest of a legit candidate.

But as previous posters have said. You can interchange the person/president but the polices won't change. When you go beyond the spin both sides of the aisle want the exact same things accomplished.

In my opinion Every president has been a stooge since JFK (JFK was a corrupt crony, but he led the nation in the way HE saw fit, sometimes for better or worse).

But hmm the Worst?... Either McKinley or Wilson both sold out the USA heavy. Wilson was a stooge from day 1, undercutting the USA every chance he got.

Public opinion would point to Carter though. He was 100% Beta and limp, and caused America to loose face during critical strategic 'cool down' of the Cold War.

What a fucking joke [Image: tard.gif]

How about this for a list of what Obama's done:

- Initiated a crackdown on medical marijuana http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/24/us/med...utors.html

- Finally getting around pulling all US troops out of Iraq -- because the Iraqis are forcing us out http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/22/world/...wanted=all

I don't know whats worse, the right-wingers who think Obama is a leftist socialist, or the Democrat voters who do.