rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you bang mostly left-wing or right-wing girls?

Topic says it all.

I myself favor policies of most right-wingers, even though I'm not conservative; yet every girl I have banged has been left-wing. Maybe left-wing girls are sluttier?

Who knows? What's your experience been?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I never ask, I get in big trouble and blow my opps by asking a lizard about her interests. I have strong views and I have travelled extensively with an open mind and this neutral Canadian view has gotten me destroyed with several lizards.

So when we date, I pray that she doesn't ask me about my star sign or what I think about anything remotely controversial.

I just blew out an opp at my first brown lizard two weeks ago. I think by narrowing down to where she was from inadvertently..fcuked things up..

So..I never ask..I just look for some cutty..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Topic says it all.

I myself favor policies of most right-wingers, even though I'm not conservative; yet every girl I have banged has been left-wing. Maybe left-wing girls are sluttier?

Who knows? What's your experience been?

Most women ARE left-wingers, so the more women you bang, the more likely that the women you bang are left wingers. I also think that right wing women tend to be less subject to gaming because they have more entrenched social/moral views.

But why are most women left wingers? It would take a long long time to explain it, but the simplest and most complete explanation is this:

Sympathy and empathy (or the desire to express those emotions) take precedence over principle.

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:50 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I never ask, I get in big trouble and blow my opps by asking a lizard about her interests. I have strong views and I have travelled extensively with an open mind and this neutral Canadian view has gotten me destroyed with several lizards.

So when we date, I pray that she doesn't ask me about my star sign or what I think about anything remotely controversial.

I just blew out an opp at my first brown lizard two weeks ago. I think by narrowing down to where she was from inadvertently..fcuked things up..

Dude, it's easy to tell if a girl is left-wing or right-wing without ever asking her for an opinion.

- How did she react to abortion and children? Left-wing girls want children late in life, and are favorable to abortion.

- What does she think of marriage? Left-wing girls under the age of 25 will think of marriage as often as MiXX does.

- What does she think of minorities? Left-wing girls love diversity.

- How does she feel about the environment? Left-wing girls want to regulate corporations until every tree has a home.

You just gotta look for clues. I've never brought up politics and yet figuring out a girl's political stance is easy as shit after spending even one night with her. Look around her apartment, see what kind of books she has (if any). Do you see weird new age shit? Left-wing. Is she a die-hard Christian? Right-wing. Honestly if you think about it you can figure out what kind of politics a girl likes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (11-28-2011 02:09 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude, it's easy to tell if a girl is left-wing or right-wing without ever asking her for an opinion.

- How did she react to abortion and children? Left-wing girls want children late in life, and are favorable to abortion.

- What does she think of marriage? Left-wing girls under the age of 25 will think of marriage as often as MiXX does.

- How does she feel about the environment? Left-wing girls want to regulate corporations until every tree has a home.

You just gotta look for clues. I've never brought up politics and yet figuring out a girl's political stance is easy as shit after spending even one night with her. Look around her apartment, see what kind of books she has (if any). Do you see weird new age shit? Left-wing. Is she a die-hard Christian? Right-wing. Honestly if you think about it you can figure out what kind of politics a girl likes.

Dude, I never ask her anything. I mention generic stuff (trust me, it's easy in Toronto the city of genetic drones).

Her: What type of music do you like?
Me: Everything, Drake is cool (I hate Drake)
Her: Cool. You have an accent.
Me: I grew up in Europe.
Her: Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to grow up in Europe.
Me: Europe is so cool, they have great cognac.
Her: Oh my gosh. What do you think of Kim Kardashian and Kris's wedding?
Me: It's crazy. *Smile and reach for her hands *establish kino*
Her: Do you like kids?
Me: My cousin kids are fun. *Move closer to touch other parts*

Trust me, if it pans out any differently, I always fcuk shyt up. I literally have to train myself NOT to say or see anything, it's my nature to shine on cats and lizards (shine = rag or diss casually).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-28-2011 02:09 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I dont ask anything near this depth. Its opening up a can of worms you dont want to open. I avoid the topic all together. That being said most females who live in mid to large cities in their 20's are liberal, some independent libertarian, fewer conservative Republican, although it kind of depends on where you live (the South is more Conservative)

Subjects of importance and depth should never INTENTIONALLY be discussed with females. If one happens to ask what your opinion is on an issue of the day, I believe in being honest, as opposed to telling her what you think she wants to hear so you can get the ass. It's quite a challenge to disagree with a trick on an issue, but still bang her anyway. I find most women to be apolitical, and I can't ever recall having one ask me about my stance on anything of importance.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Maybe I have a sixth-sense for discovering someone's political views.

First of all, none of my conversations are of any substance unless she brings up the topic. 50% of the girls I date will bring up some kind of political topic at one point or another. You can make a joke about how hard it is to be President and she'll start railing against Obama or defending him.

Second, even when the conversation is dry and boring as shit, there's always something that gives away a woman's politics.

I can spend two-hours with any woman and automatically know if she's left-wing or not, because women are simple like children. All you have to do is pay attention.

Here are some other ways:

- Look for objects around her apartment that give her away
- Ask her where she went to school, and WHY. If she moved more than 2 states away to a big city so she can "discover herself" or for "experiences", she's a liberal.
- Is she friends with mostly men? 75% chance she's right-wing.

Quote:Quote:

Her: What type of music do you like?
Me: Everything, Drake is cool (I hate Drake)
Her: Cool. You have an accent.
Me: I grew up in Europe.
Her: Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to grow up in Europe.

Reply here:

you: Really? (Smile) Why's that?

And just from that answer alone, you should be able to figure out her political stance.

I'm honestly kind of shocked that people have trouble figuring out if a girl is left-wing or right-wing. Women are so cookie-cutter it's really just a matter of fill in the blanks when it comes to understanding them.

I'll generally only get a view into a girls politics, by accident usually, after a few months.

Asking about politics, and talking about it, it one of the surest ways to not get laid.

The only reason that you should ever ask or care is if you are looking for a wife, or if you care about her view on abortion.

Btw, I've banged lots of both and haven't noticed a real difference in relative morality or sluttiness. Some of the sluttiest women that I've had have been right wingers. They weren't especially smart though, and so it was probably "right wing by association", as in they just joined the club and knew some very superficial things about it, rather than being deeply educated and convicted about it.

I'm not surprised if/that you bang mostly left-leaning girls.

For one, I agree: a majority of young girls (and young people) lean left. They don't object to gay people getting married, don't want corporations to own everything, favor taxing the super-wealthy etc. This is why the conservative party has always objected to lowering the voting age. Young people tend to be closer to (or in the middle of) their formal education, where they learn things that make them more progressive. The truth, as they say, has a left-wing bias.

A lot of this also has to do with geography. I can pretty much guarantee very few of the cats on the boards are gaming hard in Utah, the Deep Souf, or other conservative strongholds. The West (California) and the Northeast, where most of us are concentrated (or at least originate from), have heavy Left-leaning constituencies. Even the conservatives in those regions are less "conservative" than in other parts of the country.

Lastly, many girls, I find, don't have a well-defined politics--especially in the demographics we tend to target (young, fun, feminine). Sure, they may favor abortion and not hate minorities that much, but that doesn't constitute a worldview in my view.

EDIT: As I've mentioned before several times on this board, I personally tend to do well in the hipster- and granola-chick demographics--for better and worse. Those lean heavily left, almost by necessity. It doesn't help that I, myself, am pretty left-leaning--so the political gamma-rays that emanate from my hammer-and-sickle dick probably make their right through those organic cotton peasant skirts.

[Image: attachment.jpg3674]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-28-2011 11:05 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I'll generally only get a view into a girls politics, by accident usually, after a few months.

Asking about politics, and talking about it, it one of the surest ways to not get laid.

The only reason that you should ever ask or care is if you are looking for a wife, or if you care about her view on abortion.

I never talk about politics with girls.

Fuck that. They ask questions about politics, I just ignore them or give a half-assed answer to show politics are uninteresting to me.

Read the frame of how she asks these questions, and you'll know her beliefs.

Btw, I've banged lots of both and haven't noticed a real difference in relative morality or sluttiness. Some of the sluttiest women that I've had have been right wingers.

No doubt.

They weren't especially smart though, [...] they just joined the club and knew some very superficial things about it, rather than being deeply educated and convicted about it.

You just described how every woman feels on all of her beliefs.

Tuth:

The truth, as they say, has a left-wing bias.

But did you know that three lefts make a right?

Lastly, many girls, I find, don't have a well-defined politics

None of them do. Even the really smart ones will retort with nonsensical bable once you start to argue hardcore with them.

I normally end up with a fair number of each. I've found right wingers to be a little easier though, for what it's worth.

Yes Left-Wing girls are sluttier. More often then not they are feminists also or hold the "Pro-Women" mindset. But.... Right-winged girls are hotter. Give me a bitchy blonde elitist broad from Dallas and I'll break her in half. Conservative bitches are tougher to crack due to status and shit but yooo they no how to spin on a cock no dooooubt.

Alberta is the land of Conservative in Canada. In my pre-game days I messed around with a rich bitch blonde, tanned as shit and thought Men should be locked up for not raising their kids lol. She was nuts, but was a animal in bed.

Left wing for the Lovey Dovey stuff,Right wing for the Nasty [Image: smile.gif]

To each their own, but I try not to discuss the following...

- Politics
- Religion
- Abortion
- Tupac vs. Biggie