rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Princess of Swaziland?? I'd smash it.

Going off the thread on Foreign moviesPost by ColSpanker, I finally got around to watching Without The King
A Documentary showing the vast differences in the life of the Royal Family and the common people.

*Great Doc. Dont get me wrong.*
But I had to put out that the Princess/ wannabe rapper Sikhanyiso Dlamini is bangable.

Theirs a couple scenese revolving around the Reed Dance Where thousands of virgin chicks bring a plant to the queen. promoting chastity and whatnot.
  • Ironically..the kings daughter has been leading this dance for the past couple years...African breast flapping everywhere.
  • Ironic to the Irony...The king pretty much uses this festival to pick out a sexy virgin that he can smash all night then set her up to be one of his other dozen wives.
  • Irony to all the irony...in the documentary...the king took a wive during the festival thats younger than his 18 year old daughter

I must say though...The princess is pretty hot
[Image: Swasi_teaser_DW_Pol_656771a.jpg] [Image: 16550a.jpg] [Image: King-Mswati-lll-and-his-daughter-Princes...ziland.jpg]

new adventure for naughty nomad?

I am the cock carousel

[Image: 33893995.2271087.jpg][Image: 33894420.2271065.jpg]

looks like a party
http://www.pbase.com/tessajoughin/image/33896298

I am the cock carousel

I'm sorry...but I do not see what you are seeing.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I would have suspected that even in a broke-ass country like Swaziland the royalty is at least able to afford clothing.

Don't they have an HIV rate of over 100% there? Which shouldn't be possible unless you can entertain the possibility of Super AIDS. That's what you should really be afraid of Butters, one teaspoon of Super AIDS up your ass and you're dead in a year.

She has pretty eyes, but has a mongoloid thing going on with her face.

Also she is a major league jesus freak. She actually IS an entitled princess tho [Image: smile.gif]

Those Swazi women had some gigantic asses. You see her mom???

Jesus cant be a cock block over there when 42 percent of the chicks got aids...
Its just...do you wanna take that chance?
* Someone might even be able to bag one of the kings wives.
[Image: 4928abc5979f443bb9765dc0b16411d1.jpg] story number 12(miss teen swaziland) was caught under the sheets with another dude

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-27-2011 07:55 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: 4928abc5979f443bb9765dc0b16411d1.jpg] story number 12(miss teen swaziland) was caught under the sheets with another dude

You've got about a 5% chance transmission rate from female to male... that's without a condom and assuming no open wounds.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-27-2011 01:14 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Going off the thread on Foreign moviesPost by ColSpanker, I finally got around to watching Without The King
A Documentary showing the vast differences in the life of the Royal Family and the common people.

*Great Doc. Dont get me wrong.*
But I had to put out that the Princess/ wannabe rapper Sikhanyiso Dlamini is bangable.

Theirs a couple scenese revolving around the Reed Dance Where thousands of virgin chicks bring a plant to the queen. promoting chastity and whatnot.
  • Ironically..the kings daughter has been leading this dance for the past couple years...African breast flapping everywhere.
  • Ironic to the Irony...The king pretty much uses this festival to pick out a sexy virgin that he can smash all night then set her up to be one of his other dozen wives.
  • Irony to all the irony...in the documentary...the king took a wive during the festival thats younger than his 18 year old daughter

I must say though...The princess is pretty hot
[Image: Swasi_teaser_DW_Pol_656771a.jpg] [Image: 16550a.jpg] [Image: King-Mswati-lll-and-his-daughter-Princes...ziland.jpg]

new adventure for naughty nomad?

I would like to see more pictures of the big boobed girl with the sunglasses. Looks hot enough.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (11-27-2011 07:55 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Have you not seen "The Last King of Scotland"?

[Image: icon_neutral.gif]

I am not rolling that dice.

But it would be a story to tell.

Quote:Quote:

You've got about a 5% chance transmission rate from female to male... that's without a condom and assuming no open wounds.

[Image: link.gif]

Thankfully it's much much less. From one exposure it's less than 0.1%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv#Transmission

Wow how ignorant you all must be? America is 42% Obese do you worry about sleeping with ugly fat women also? A trip in Africa for a westerner is high end all the way. The crowds and women that are present in that scene aren't your typical gutter broads.

A virgin is still a top prize in most African nations. Only in poverty stricken areas are things more lawless and over the top where you get situations where mass fucking and breading lead to bad situations.

I'll pass on the princess though, she isn't even done growing. She has the bosoms of a 15 year old... I'm good.

This is my type of Africa.....

[Image: 491895a27306a.jpeg]
-Ghana

[Image: 4e3fe9c7ed9ce.jpg]
-Nigeria

[Image: 4e9661522633f.jpg]
-Angola

But hey keep being in the dark about the continent. More broads for me when I head back there. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-27-2011 09:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: link.gif]

Thankfully it's much much less. From one exposure it's less than 0.1%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiv#Transmission

According to your link, your chances for HIV triple when you have sex with a woman in Africa.

Insertive (male) penile-vaginal intercourse 5 (.05%)[38][39]

Low-income country male-to-female 30 (.3%)‡ [14–63][37]

[Image: tard.gif] Aren't statistics bullshit?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You mean to tell me the girls over there are modern enough to wear weaves & extensions, but still go bare chested....That's where I'm going

I am feeling those bare chested lizards as well. You lot can keep your Europe, my next port of call is Swaziland.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards