rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of my earliest game gurus gets married

I think it's old news that David Deangelo got married, but I've never seen this video before where he exchanges custom vows with his wife:

I'm not criticizing his decision to get married or his wife, but when he speaks I don't see an alpha. It's just so mushy, emotional, and cheesy. What happened to the father of cocky and funny, the guy who constantly hammered into guys not to be "wusses"?

[Image: confused.gif]

I just got this as a spam comment on my site

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Same, that's how I found out about it. Probably a David D hater.

His article on wikipedia was removed... weird.

Edit:

Found this:

[Image: heart.gif]

The guy is a great marketer. He started selling products in the IM niche as well.

Quote: (11-22-2011 06:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not criticizing his decision to get married or his wife, but when he speaks I don't see an alpha.

I will. She looks passable here with the slutty white swan dress and a pound of makeup, but I would have expected a woman ten years younger and 2 points more attractive. And Michael Buble? Ugh. Is this the end of the David D cocky funny alpha marketing shtick? At least she's not (yet) a fattie. I hope she makes great sandwiches.

Another pic:

[Image: Aooja.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (11-22-2011 07:37 PM)Soma Wrote:  

I'm not criticizing his decision to get married or his wife, but when he speaks I don't see an alpha.

I will. She looks passable here with the slutty white swan dress and a pound of makeup, but I would have expected a woman ten years younger and 2 points more attractive. And Michael Buble? Ugh. Is this the end of the David D cocky funny alpha marketing shtick? At least she's not (yet) a fattie. I hope she makes great sandwiches.

Isn't she some sort of "guru" herself? I thought I read she was a relationship guru.

The true test of an alpha is whether he keeps his composure when in love.

That guy is no alpha.

Quote: (11-22-2011 07:39 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Isn't she some sort of "guru" herself? I thought I read she was a relationship guru.

Indeed, http://www.annielalla.com/home:

Quote:Quote:

Annie Lalla has spent her life studying the labyrinthine world of emotions -mapping the subtleties of relationships & the complexities of communication. A thinker, speaker and a thought leader, Annie is known as the “Cartographer of Love”.
Specializing in love, sex & conflict resolution, Annie teaches her signature method: ‘The Art of Fighting’. She sees conflict as a crucial part of intimacy development.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (11-22-2011 07:37 PM)Soma Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]

Wonder what triggered the change. Was it all an act to begin with? Old age? Are her sandwiches just that good?

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I think it's old news that David Deangelo got married, but I've never seen this video before where he exchanges custom vows with his wife:

I'm not criticizing his decision to get married or his wife, but when he speaks I don't see an alpha. It's just so mushy, emotional, and cheesy. What happened to the father of cocky and funny, the guy who constantly hammered into guys not to be "wusses"?

[Image: confused.gif]

I like the shit about expanding sexuality (maybe SHE should be worried? HA HA!), and the stuff about eating and exercise (DON'T GET FAT). The rest of that was kind of soft. The white suit, with the sparkly bullshit on the tie to match her princess swan dress was also a bit much, and she comes across as a drama queen. I think she's attractive, but she's too skinny.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Wow, the proposal was super-beta too. From http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserV...38f936b8e3, in her words:

I proclaimed that 2011 was going to be the year I cultivated and honed my feminine intuition, something I'd recently begun using as an existential compass. [She's deep, what a keeper!]
When the offering of intentions came round to Eben, he looked over at me and said he wanted to focus on developing the strongest, deepest relationship founded on honesty and true partnership. 2011, he claimed, was going to be the year he took on becoming the most beautiful version of himself, allowing love's sharp tools to sculpt him.
Then Eben came over to me -in the middle- and kneeled again. He began with affirmations. Said that I inspired him to be a better man, said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, said that my love had redefined him, said that he'd never known happiness like this was possible. He continued with the reasons he'd fallen in love and those aspects he cherished the most.

He must have married her for her dancing skills.

Quote: (11-22-2011 08:20 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Wow, the proposal was super-beta too. From http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserV...38f936b8e3, in her words:

I proclaimed that 2011 was going to be the year I cultivated and honed my feminine intuition, something I'd recently begun using as an existential compass. [She's deep, what a keeper!]
When the offering of intentions came round to Eben, he looked over at me and said he wanted to focus on developing the strongest, deepest relationship founded on honesty and true partnership. 2011, he claimed, was going to be the year he took on becoming the most beautiful version of himself, allowing love's sharp tools to sculpt him.
Then Eben came over to me -in the middle- and kneeled again. He began with affirmations. Said that I inspired him to be a better man, said I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met, said that my love had redefined him, said that he'd never known happiness like this was possible. He continued with the reasons he'd fallen in love and those aspects he cherished the most.

If there's a tradition I'd like to see changed, it would be that kneeling shit. Men shouldn't do that. Should NEVER be on their knees before anyone. Women should do that, when they're sucking your dick on your wedding night.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Eben made his fortune on real estate and internet marketing OUTSIDE Of the dating stuff. He jumped on it bc it was a relatively untapped niche a few years ago - he's a sharp business man, not a real life pimp.

I think it if she were 5+ years younger, I'd just give him a pass, and say no more.

She may have that je ne sais quoi that has him in love with her. Which brings us to MikeCF's point...

Lol, turns out the guy is a total fraud:

Soon after, Eben gathered his tribe in yet another circle, placing 3 women at the front of the room: his ex-girlfriend Rose, myself and his friend Shannon. Rose was the only other serious romance he'd ever had. He kneeled before her and began to recount all the hard-won lessons learned from their relationship. He thanked her for being his teacher, for enduring the drama, and for preparing him so perfectly for me. Then, body to the ground, he bowed to her in reverence.

It's funny, because I think his material has a lot of merit, regardless of whether he's a fraud or not. It's a little limited in scope, but as a tool among others it's great.

http://www.weddingwire.com/wedding/UserV...38f936b8e3
http://www.puafraud.com/david-deangelo-a...-his-life/

[Image: aoGAR.jpg]

"His Indian She-male wife took his real set of balls, hence why he has fake plastic ones now. " "His chick made him dress up like that and they weren't even married. Now that they're married I see cuckolding being a huge part of their relationship." From PUAHate...

Edit: lol at "Double Your Masturbating" and "Double Your Depression"

Watch out, players: [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg3625]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Is it just me or do these vows sound like this shit at times:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Shit makes me sick.

DeAngelo is a fraud and his material is a bunch of bullshit that he probably ripped off some other PUA in the early 2000's who came up with the whole C&F routine.

My ass is more attractive than his wife.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-23-2011 01:45 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Is it just me or do these vows sound like this shit at times:

Good golly Miss Molly, wtf was that?! They're like a brainwashed cult.

I believe David de Angelo is just not that interested in quality pussy as he is interested in money. His advice was valid, but it is not where his heart lies. His heart lies with earning money, not seducing women. A sign of a truly great master in every field, be it game, martial arts or whatever is that he is not too commercial just like Roissy or our host. It shows that they are preoccupied in their heart with their field of expertise and not money. David de Angelo just nailed one successful slogan we all know and the rest was recycled material.

His wife is acceptable for a man who is more interested in money than in women. He probably picked her because they were doing business together. I believe if he would want hotter women he could alfa up and get one. He just feels satisfied with this one while continuing to pursue money thus expanding his boundries. This is different from Roosh and most people here who are satisfied with some amount of money, but like to pursue women thus exapanding their boundries.

The big question is will he have children from her. In my opinion only a strong urge to procreate despite all odds of cuckoldry and divorce can be a valid reason for marriage today. Any other reason is a beta move.

Some of the criticism of DD here almost sound a bit bitter, how Dave betrayed some kind of secret male society.

Why are some people putting so much stock about being "alpha" in simple theatrics like not kneeling or mushy vows? If I think a woman responds to having her hand kissed for example I'm going to do it, it's not going to change anything about me - means to an end. Does that mean I go around and do it every woman I meet? No I adapt to the situation. This fear of slipping as an alpha is kind of like the don't-buy-women-drinks mantra which will guarantee that you're in the end being an alpha that's dating his hand for many nights.

Regarding Dave himself I think his overrated. Most of his material is ripped off from his mentor Ross Jeffries. C&F has its merits but I think it has been outdone since then. With this Annie though I'd say his decision on marriage is understandable. The guy is past 40 if I remember correctly and given their similar background he has obviously chosen a companion rather than just a cock-warmer.

Why are some people putting so much stock about being "alpha" in simple theatrics like not kneeling or mushy vows?

Because of his prior teachings which was the opposite of his current behavior. So that says either one of two things:

1. He didn't really believe what he was teaching to men.
2. He did believe it, but after falling in love he threw his beliefs under the bus.

For either case, it's disappointing for a former follower of his, who obviously thought that he walked the walk.

Imagine if I suddenly shut down my blog and then opened a new site where my new girlfriend and I shared cooking recipes or homemaker ideas. Wouldn't you question my previous writings and how truthful they were?

14:28 "with this ring...i set you free" (while owning half of your property now and choosing when we will have sex)

Notice when DD raises his eye brows constantly while giving his vows. Meanwhile, his wife tries to show off and display flirty attitude so that people will see her and that smells fishy.

Quote: (11-23-2011 07:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Imagine if I suddenly shut down my blog and then opened a new site where my new girlfriend and I shared cooking recipes or homemaker ideas. Wouldn't you question my previous writings and how truthful they were?

Isn't this very binary?
All the previous material could still hold value it just means that the person has re-evaluated what he finds important in his current phase in life.

I thought I was the shit and had all the answers when I was young(er). I was a hard-charging heavy metal fan who looked the part (it wasn't pretty). I had perfected how to pluck slutty rock and alternative chicks with way too much eyeliners. These days I'm a fan of suit game and the finer things in life. If my young self would have seen me back then as I am now he would probably say something about what a corporate boot-licking sell out I've become and that I'm looking desperate to get laid.