rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Law/G-Code Question

Man Law/G-Code Question

So I find myself @ a pool table quite often these days. Playing 8 ball with friends and acquaintances is one of my favorite things. Folks know me, and they know the girl I'm dating. I know them, and the girls that they're dating or married too.

One of the cats I run with up and brings his wife to a session. Truth betold, 1 year of playing with this dude, I didn't even know he was married. He doesn't wear a ring, but she has a fat rock. (she's actually really god damn hot, but that's not really the point_

Cool, another one of my pool buddies has a wife.

....fast forward to this weekend. Wifey shows up to the pool hall, and i'm the only one there. (well the only one she knows).

Her - "Is he here?"
b - *not realizing the import of the situation* - Naw he's not
Her - "was he here last week?"
b - "I got here late last week, and he sometimes leaves early"
Her - "c'mon, this is my marriage i'm talking about..."

....this is where it gets sticky.

This isn't about game per se, but what do you do?
- cover for ol boy the best you can
- tell her the objective truth
- try your best to stay out of it

I tried my best to stay out of it, but in doing so, I think I only deepened her suspicions.

What's the appropriate man law response here?

Man Law/G-Code Question

This is a complicated case for Man Law. If he was your friend, the answer would be clear-- cover. Since he is just an acquaintance things are a little different. You really don't have any obligation to him, and if he hasn't personally harmed you in any way, there would be no advantage to fuck things up for him... so I would stay out of it.

Man Law/G-Code Question

Just ignore it, shrug. If she gets more suspicious let the other dude get his way out of it, its his problem, not yours.

Man Law/G-Code Question

Don't say anything and stay out of it. Marriage is pretty serious, this isn't like lying your way out of a speeding ticket or something. I wouldn't expect even my best friends to lie for me.

Man Law/G-Code Question

Stay out of it while not making his life more difficult. Problem with covering for him when he didn't discuss it with you beforehand is that you may trip up on of his lies and make it worse. Plead ignorance as much as you can.