rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Waiter game

Waiter game

hi, i'm new to game and the forum. i'm a waiter at an average restaurant, and today i had a table with some pretty attractive girls. and i didn't know how to game them at all, so i didn't try (failing in that situation would be awful). how would you guys go about gaming costumers?

Waiter game

Quote: (11-20-2011 12:33 AM)theoogabear Wrote:  

hi, i'm new to game and the forum. i'm a waiter at an average restaurant, and today i had a table with some pretty attractive girls. and i didn't know how to game them at all, so i didn't try (failing in that situation would be awful). how would you guys go about gaming costumers?

go to the newbie forum, anyway lots of ways.

oh and dont shit where you eat.

meaning dont flirt in the work place.

Waiter game

1) Make sure your appearance is at its peak: Go to the gym regularly and make an effort with your grooming (skin, hair, facial hair).

2) Carry yourself with confident body language: Tall posture, assured gestures, and a deep, resonant voice tonality. Don't be overly friendly; be the stoic, masculine presence with the slight devilish smirk.

3) Tease the girls lightly. The fact that you're a waiter and it's unexpected will make them like it even more. Always maintain the mental frame that you're above them: You're cooler and they're more immature. The best thing to do is cold reads; something like, "So I guess she's the indecisive one of the group" will often get a laugh, just because you had the balls to say it. If you start interacting and getting a little more personal (but not too much) female customers will start to notice you more as a person.

If you implement all these things, you should start finding more numbers left for you written on napkins.

Waiter game

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:26 AM)Dagonet Wrote:  

1) Make sure your appearance is at its peak: Go to the gym regularly and make an effort with your grooming (skin, hair, facial hair).

2) Carry yourself with confident body language: Tall posture, assured gestures, and a deep, resonant voice tonality. Don't be overly friendly; be the stoic, masculine presence with the slight devilish smirk.

3) Tease the girls lightly. The fact that you're a waiter and it's unexpected will make them like it even more. Always maintain the mental frame that you're above them: You're cooler and they're more immature. The best thing to do is cold reads; something like, "So I guess she's the indecisive one of the group" will often get a laugh, just because you had the balls to say it. If you start interacting and getting a little more personal (but not too much) female customers will start to notice you more as a person.

If you implement all these things, you should start finding more numbers left for you written on napkins.
thank you! can you expand a bit more on 'assured gestures'?

Waiter game

Quote: (11-20-2011 02:34 AM)theoogabear Wrote:  

thank you! can you expand a bit more on 'assured gestures'?

Alpha vibes, bro. Here, read this. Basic alpha posture and frame, enough to get you started.

I agree with trying not to shit where you eat, so I'd avoid gaming too many women. Always check for a ring first. Only hit on a few girls - not all of them. If you hit on every girl, all the time, you'll get canned.

Waiter game

Seconded. Your job is a great place to meet women (provided you're not dating your co-workers), especially if you work in a casual or semi-upscale environment. Given that the modern western woman can't cook, she is always going out, especially with her moral support group. Improve your game and it'll be like picking cherries.

Read Heartiste, Roosh, Danger & Play, Gmac, etc. and you'll learn quickly. Get a copy of Bang and Day Bang and read ASAP.

Waiter game

BUUUUUUMP.

I like this advice, and implement already a good part of it usually when i'm working without thinking about it, i got asked my instagram by a costumer last week, she's in her mid thirthies 6.5, and i'm 20. So no go for me thanks. Anyway, it got me thinking that i want that to happen with the hot chicks that often times give me good vibes at the work place.

Any of you guys have experience with this position ? Even if not, I would like to hear more experienced gentleman inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Waiter game

Being a server, you're in a weird situation game-wise. If you're attractive and speak well, you'll get your fair share of interest from female diners. But I think that the act of serving them intrinsically puts you in a negative frame that you have to break out from. The access to tons of females and the warm approach is negated by the subservient/provider vibe. I've seen guys who are successful at it, but it's because they tend to be good looking/smooth which means they'd be successful in any situation. Bartenders seem to be the exception to this vibe - I'm theorizing because they actually make the product and then "bequeath it" to customers - plus they're the gatekeepers to alcohol and have top status in the bar, both things Western women love. On average, you'll make more money and get way more customer bangs if you're a bartender than as a server.

On the flipside, being a male server gets you inside access to female restaurant staff who tend to be more outgoing and attractive than average. Every restaurant will have staff getting together for impromptu after-work bar crawls or house parties on random days. Plus, you get to take advantage of a "us vs them" mentality that all service staff pick up after dealing with the general public. Think about it this way, you're already a leg up on all those other guys who leave big tips trying to impress their female servers so they can get their numbers. Some of the best looking girls I've banged have been fellow servers or bar staff.

Personally, I don't agree with what the other posters said about "not shitting where you eat" in this instance. Unless you have some sort of fine dining gig where you're pulling in 6 figures, it's easy enough to find another job serving if you have any type of skill or experience. Obviously, I'm not saying to throw away your job for a piece of ass... but I'm saying the risks aren't that great. Also, as long as it's not a boss/subordinate relationship, there's no laws preventing you from dating your coworkers.

Waiter game

If you are a server and want to learn how to game women, watch Ryan Reynolds in "Waiting" for advice (a great film overall as well):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEsNjH3JT8