rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reputable Foreign Bride Websites?

Ok, I know this has probably already been discussed a million times so I apologize in advance, but I personally haven't gotten the info.
I have just about had it with American women. Since I've been on this site, I've had 2 girlfriends, along with about 7 friends with benefits. All have either been unfilfilling at best and dismal failures at worse. I do not blame the girls entirely, as it takes two to tango, but there's always the underlying current of disrespect or unappreciation that's present in just about every situation. Also, I find that I ready to settle down. So, my question is this... I know that there are many websites out here that offer foreign bride meeting/services. Do any of you guys actually know of sites that aren't just money pits, and actually produce good results? Is it quite necessary to go to the most expensive one, or are there other lesser cost options, that are still effective. I'm interested in either Latina,(Colombian, Mexican, Venezuela) or East European ladies. Yes, I know the chances of using me just for a green card are high and it might only last 3-5 years, but hell, that's about as long as my relationships usually last anyway. At least I'll have 3-5 years in realtive peace, with a beauty.

Damn, I wish there was a way to just go to Iceland, Sweden or Denmark, and bring one of those ladies back! lol. However, I figure they are less likely to want to more abroad for marriage, seeing that their standard of living is as high as ours or higher.

Check out this story first:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45329512

I think there are plenty of reputable sites, but if you're serious about doing this, I might be more inclined to go to an actual agency, and not an internet site. An agency that will arrange trips and meetings with the women. I would search for sites that have an office, a phone number, etc. It's a given that women that are willing to meet and marry a foreigner are doing it because they want out of their current lives, and to come to the US. You just need to meet one that serious about being a wife, and not just to get the papers and ditch you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Urban,
I have a friend who used http://www.anastasiadate.com, and it worked for him. He contacted two girls he liked. He exchanged some letters with them, and then he travel to Ukraine. He spent two days with one of them (she wasn't what he expected from her), and spent one week with the other one. He decided to take the next step, so he invited this girl to live with him to Mexico City in a kind of 'one-year-marriage-tryout'. It worked, so they got married after the trial, and they look happy.
As for myself, I used the site http://www.travelgirls.com to know an Ukrainian girl in advance to my trip to that country and it worked for me. Although, the site is expensive and supossed to be used just for men and women who look for adventure, there are also girls who are looking for a LTR. In any case I think that if you want to find a wife using this system, take some security measures all the time, and never, ever, send money.
I hope it helps.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:39 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think there are plenty of reputable sites, but if you're serious about doing this, I might be more inclined to go to an actual agency, and not an internet site. An agency that will arrange trips and meetings with the women. I would search for sites that have an office, a phone number, etc. It's a given that women that are willing to meet and marry a foreigner are doing it because they want out of their current lives, and to come to the US. You just need to meet one that serious about being a wife, and not just to get the papers and ditch you.

That article sucks! I know that is definitely a possibility, though I'd like to think I'd be a little smarter in my dealings than that. Still, I am nervous, and probably will deal more with Latin America, that East Europe, (Though I LOVE East European women!) simply because it's closer, I hear fewer incidents of scams and less expensive to travel to.

Quote: (11-18-2011 01:09 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Urban,
I have a friend who used http://www.anastasiadate.com, and it worked for him. He contacted two girls he liked. He exchanged some letters with them, and then he travel to Ukraine. He spent two days with one of them (she wasn't what he expected from her), and spent one week with the other one. He decided to take the next step, so he invited this girl to live with him to Mexico City in a kind of 'one-year-marriage-tryout'. It worked, so they got married after the trial, and they look happy.
As for myself, I used the site http://www.travelgirls.com to know an Ukrainian girl in advance to my trip to that country and it worked for me. Although, the site is expensive and supossed to be used just for men and women who look for adventure, there are also girls who are looking for a LTR. In any case I think that if you want to find a wife using this system, take some security measures all the time, and never, ever, send money.
I hope it helps.

I'm curious, what were some of the particulars concerning your friend? How old was he, and was his girl super hot, or did he marry someone more in line with what he could actually attract here in the states? Does she seem genuinely into him? How much did he end up spending? Does he say he would recommend the same method to his friend?

Quote: (11-18-2011 01:34 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 12:39 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That article sucks! I know that is definitely a possibility, though I'd like to think I'd be a little smarter in my dealings than that. Still, I am nervous, and probably will deal more with Latin America, that East Europe, (Though I LOVE East European women!) simply because it's closer, I hear fewer incidents of scams and less expensive to travel to.

The guy in the article made only one mistake with regards to meeting this woman - he didn't talk to her first. Which is odd, because he had a cell number for her, yet never used it himself. If he had spoken with her, he would have found out that it wasn't her that was writing him. Most guys aren't going to travel and just show up out of the blue to meet a chick like that. He obviously had all kinds of issues...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-18-2011 01:36 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Urban,
I hope it helps.

I'm curious, what were some of the particulars concerning your friend? How old was he, and was his girl super hot, or did he marry someone more in line with what he could actually attract here in the states? Does she seem genuinely into him? How much did he end up spending? Does he say he would recommend the same method to his friend?

My friend was 35 when he traveled to Ukraine and he has a decent way of living. This whole thing of marrying a foreign woman began as a kind of adventure, which eventually worked. Svetlana, (his wife) was 19 when they met. An age gap of 10 to 15 years in a marriage in Ukraine is completely normal. She’s very hot on any standards, but also on Mexican standards, where population is facing an obesity epidemic (like in the US). She’s tall, skinny, very pale skin, green eyes, long fair hair and has a nice face. She likes to wear dresses and keep on shape. She is an excellent cook at Ukrainian food, and learned how to cook Mexican food very fast. My friend’s biggest concern was that she wouldn’t get used to Mexico City’s life. She is from Odessa, a famous, but small beach city. Mexico City is 20 times bigger than Odessa and life is simply chaotic. So, he was afraid that she would get fed up with this urban inferno. Fortunately, she got used to Mexican manners and, as far as I can see, they are very happy and now have one kid.

URM I'm kind of surprised you want to go down this road. Maybe being here has really jaded me, but I just find it hard to believe that getting married even to a feminine foreign woman is going to bring joy and happiness. Do you have a litigation fund set up just in case things go sour? I mean I'm sure it's possible to be married and happy, but having done it once, do I really want to shop for china at Crate & Barrel again?

I see nothing wrong with "mail order" but if you're living in the States, I'd be worried about what happens AFTER if she takes off after 5 years. Won't she be raping you for half of your stuff and lifetime income afterward?

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:12 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Urban,
I hope it helps.

My friend was 35 when he traveled to Ukraine and he has a decent way of living. This whole thing of marrying a foreign woman began as a kind of adventure, which eventually worked. Svetlana, (his wife) was 19 when they met. An age gap of 10 to 15 years in a marriage in Ukraine is completely normal. She’s very hot on any standards, but also on Mexican standards, where population is facing an obesity epidemic (like in the US). She’s tall, skinny, very pale skin, green eyes, long fair hair and has a nice face. She likes to wear dresses and keep on shape. She is an excellent cook at Ukrainian food, and learned how to cook Mexican food very fast. My friend’s biggest concern was that she wouldn’t get used to Mexico City’s life. She is from Odessa, a famous, but small beach city. Mexico City is 20 times bigger than Odessa and life is simply chaotic. So, he was afraid that she would get fed up with this urban inferno. Fortunately, she got used to Mexican manners and, as far as I can see, they are very happy and now have one kid.

Wow, sounds pretty good, though I'm sure each case is specific to the individuals. Did he say what he invested in the cause? Did he suggest you do the same?

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:17 PM)Menace Wrote:  

URM I'm kind of surprised you want to go down this road. Maybe being here has really jaded me, but I just find it hard to believe that getting married even to a feminine foreign woman is going to bring joy and happiness. Do you have a litigation fund set up just in case things go sour? I mean I'm sure it's possible to be married and happy, but having done it once, do I really want to shop for china at Crate & Barrel again?

I'm kinda surprised at myself. However, as I've been thinking on things lately, I've come to the conclusion that the standards of beauty that I require in a girl, plus the standards of treatment and loyalty I require, relative to my slightly above average looks and income, is just to great a disparity to get what I'm looking for here in the US without Herculean effort! I want an 8 minimum, but who actually isn't looking for a thug, someone to treat the badly, or constantly trying to date up! More than anything, just the simple appreciation for a guy that's trying to be good to them is just long gone these days here in the US. As long as a woman actually appreciates the effort you make in trying to be good to them, take care of them, etc. the rest usualy works itself out. It's when they truly don't care that you have worked overtime to make ends meet is when they are prone to do any number of disrespectful things. And all of these issues are with women 6-7 in range! I know foreign women are not a cure all, but I'm just ready to try something different.

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:21 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

I see nothing wrong with "mail order" but if you're living in the States, I'd be worried about what happens AFTER if she takes off after 5 years. Won't she be raping you for half of your stuff and lifetime income afterward?

That part I'm not sure of. I don't know if there's any way that you can protect yourself from having to pay alimony! I can't even wrap my head around alimony. I'll never understand how it's my duty to continue to take care of another adult person who no longer wants to be with me! Unless she's directly responsible for helping me build my 'empire', why would she be entitled to that? Maybe there are certain states thatm you can get married in that are more husband friendly. At any rate, an American girl can do the same thing, and is actually far more likely.

What about just meeting girls on badoo? There's millions of them and you can filter the ones that speak some english. I had this idea once but this forum talked me out of it. I think it was because I wanted more of a maid than anything else.

URM, Where do you live and how old are you?

Wow! Great Story! I was looking at some of the girls on travelgirls.com and my heart nearly stopped, and I had to go fetch an oxygen tank!!!

I put up a profile, and within seconds I had 4 girls sending me messages, ONE WAS EVEN LOCAL TO MIAMI FROM UKRAINE complimenting my latino/hispanic looks.

The site is expensive as fuck, but I'll give it a try with this local girl from Miami and see how legit thsi is. Hopefully its not a site of 100% prostitutes in disguise.. =)

Mixx

Quote: (11-18-2011 03:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What about just meeting girls on badoo? There's millions of them and you can filter the ones that speak some english. I had this idea once but this forum talked me out of it. I think it was because I wanted more of a maid than anything else.

I'm 37 in Marin County, 10 miles north of San Francisco. Very nice and wealthy community, but made mostly for the married and older crowd, not a happening nightlife culture. Granted, Frisco has some spots, but to be honest, I'm amazed at how much work gets in the way of going out to meet someone!

Dude, 37 is young for this no? I didn't even consider anything like this until I was at home with a two year old by myself at 41. Take some trips and find what culture you like before making and decisions like this and talk to a immigration Att.

If you do decide to do this screw the agencies. Go hunt her down yourself.

Quote: (11-18-2011 03:08 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:21 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

That part I'm not sure of. I don't know if there's any way that you can protect yourself from having to pay alimony! I can't even wrap my head around alimony. I'll never understand how it's my duty to continue to take care of another adult person who no longer wants to be with me! Unless she's directly responsible for helping me build my 'empire', why would she be entitled to that? Maybe there are certain states thatm you can get married in that are more husband friendly. At any rate, an American girl can do the same thing, and is actually far more likely.

Question...are you looking for a housewife type, or a woman that is looking for her own career and family?

Quote: (11-18-2011 03:41 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2011 03:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm 37 in Marin County, 10 miles north of San Francisco. Very nice and wealthy community, but made mostly for the married and older crowd, not a happening nightlife culture. Granted, Frisco has some spots, but to be honest, I'm amazed at how much work gets in the way of going out to meet someone!

Yo URM,

You ever do online dating? I hear what you're saying about Marin being mostly a married and older crowd, but surely there are a decent amount of women in San Rafael and Petaluma is only what 10-20 mins away?

Online dating is huge in the SF bay area, just between okcupid and POF, I think you could do fine, but if you were willing to pay to join match or eharmony, I think you'd have all the bases covered.

(I'm assuming you've already dabbled in the online dating game, but if you haven't I highly recommend you get on that.)

Now as for the mail order bride thing, I would highly recommend you NOT do that. I do give you kudos for being honest enough to ask about it here, but I think this should be your ultimate last resort.

I feel you on American women being spoiled, entitled cunts. But most women "husband hunting" as "mail order brides" are just going to be gold diggers looking to take advantage of you, bleed you dry, then run off with the pool boy or whatever young, ripped, dude comes along their way.

You'd be much better off saving your money and planning one month stay in a mid-sized second tier town/city somewhere affordable like Eastern Europe, South America, or South East Asia. Get a lease on an apartment, meet some locals, hang out at the local cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, lounges, etc. Try to meet some local women, and find a nice girl to develop something with.

By doing this, as opposed to looking for a wife online, you get to actually meet the person, spend time with them, having sex with them, get a better grasp of what kind of person they are, their beliefs, personality, etc.

I think of you were serious about this, learned some of the local language, and did you research, saved money, planned it all out, etc. it could work.

Some countries that some to mind are, Ukraine, Estonia, Thailand, Philippines, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, etc.

I was just wanting to get some ideas of which sites are reputable, just in case I decide to make that move. I'm not 100% sold on the idea yet, but I can say that I'm leaning more to that idea now than ever before. I want a girl who'll work, but not necessarily looking for a career. I do OK, so as long as she did retail or something like that part time, I'd be fine. I want her to be more interested in taking care of the house, and me. I agree with the hunting down of the girl myself. I just think an agency would get things right to the point, instead of wasting excess dollars talking to bunches of women who aren't interested in marriage to a foreigner.

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:29 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Urban,
I hope it helps.

Wow, sounds pretty good, though I'm sure each case is specific to the individuals. Did he say what he invested in the cause? Did he suggest you do the same?

Yes, he has recommended me to do the same. I guess I will do it some time.

Hey fellas, anybody have any experience with Interpals.net?

Mixx

What would scare me about such sites is how would you know if the girl you are marrying wasn't a former prostitute? There are loads of E. European prostitutes in the poorer countries, even in places like Dubai. I'm sure when they go back home, no guy is going to want to marry them knowing that they are whores. I bet a good many end up trying to marry foreigners who would know nothing of their past.

Just some food for thought, hopefully this won't be construed as fear-mongering.

My ex almost worked for an agency based in Ukraine. Her job would have been answering letters, taking phone calls, pretending to be the girl and working on getting you paying more money and possibly a visit. Most cases the woman you think you are writing has no idea whom you are until you visit. These women make extra coin signing up for these scam agencies.

Anastasia is probably one of the worst. I am always surprised when I hear a success story from them. I guess it is bound to happen but the amount of bullshit you have to sift through isn't worth it.

I would hit the dating sites and make contact with women that already know English. You need to be able to communicate if you plan on marrying the woman.

If you do go with an agency, make sure it is one that you can get contact details. A lot of agencies make all contact go through them. They make more money that way.

Good luck. Just remember, it is VERY risky. Once they get here, and married, they have you by the balls so to speak. As I said, I am not trying to fear-monger here. I just want you to know the reality of the situation so you can best make your plans.

This is all meant for LTR consumption: I've been to EE about 5 times over the last 15 years, and even brought a Ukrainian girl over to US on a fiancee visa. She got homesick and left.
I've posted elsewhere about the other girls and their families I've visited.

One basic rule I believe, unless you can lose a lot of money and keep smiling-- agency or no agency--is don't bring anyone back here. Again, this is based on the idea I am an older guy ONLY into much younger women. Mixx related a tragic tale of a chick who was completely corrupted here. If you're young enough and have a really good job but can't retire yet, it might be worth it. I would never do it over about 40 or so if you like chicks under 25. Risk is too high of them leaving.

So, I advocate, go there, fuck her there, let her constantly be reminded by all the hot chicks around you two she can be easily replaced. You won't have to even state it.
As far as marrying a prostitute, or other non-LTR suited girl, I advocate closely observing and spending time with family with particular emphasis on evaluating the education of parents and siblings and watching for heavy drinking or cigarette smoking. Someone can have a notch count in the thousands and just put on a sweet smile, and how do you know?- but it's hard to fake that your mother's a doctor and your father a hard-working miner or whatever.

Dad's long-gone and mom's a drunk? Personality and neurological setup are partly inherited. Don't white-knight your financial assets away.
If Dad wasn't the solid pair-bonding type...well.. she MIGHT be...maybe...Don't listen to what she SAYS. Watch how she ACTS.

At least a minority of EE chicks I've been in contact with recently have caught the feminist virus... some mention "equality" or sharing household chores.
Sure, if she's providing half the money. Otherwise it's the Murkan Deal: What's hers is hers, and what's YOURS is hers too.

In 3rd world countries like India, where choosing a spouse is a huge thing because divorce is so stigmatized, they use education to screen out losers for their kids' marriages.

Although you might not want an ambitious bitch lawyer who'll be like a Murkan chick, there are elementary school teachers, nurses, etc.

Things about education make it a great screening method for solid people:
1) They were smart enough to complete whatever the course was ( if it was legit) as well as organized enough to hand in their work reliably over a period of years.
2) They were HUMBLE enough to admit someone knew more than them and they were willing to listen to that person. Sort of like they should for their husband.
3) Heavy drinking and smoking, especially when financial resources are limited, show simple bad judgement.
4) A bachelors in something somewhat difficult leading to a career that takes patience ( nurse, teacher) allows you to see evidence of long-term, sustained desirable behavior. Education informs you about, in effect, a far bigger behavior sample than you'll be able to get humping her for two weeks in isolation.

And one of the most fundamental truths of psychology is: Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

If you're seriously looking for LTR, probably it's better to take some Russian courses, visit Ukraine, either get a job there, enrolled in a school or like the other dude did, buy a property for cheap , he did for $3k, then get a residency visa? If you can manage to stay there for a year, you should be able to meet good girls through social circle like study, working whatever, that way your chance of meeting a decent girl is much better than through those web sites.

Of course you'll lose some money, but overwall the cost won't be that high since living is cheap there.

Just my $0.02.