rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake Caller App

Fake Caller App

I'm sure the Fake Caller App has been used by people here before, but I've really enjoyed messing with it over the past month.

If you have an Android, you can get a highly custom version of the application where you can input the # of your fake person, an accompanying picture that pops up, as well as the exact time at which you want to receive the call.

Some past scenarios in which I've used it:

On a date with a girl, and I want to show that I'm fluent in a foreign tongue without openly coming out and saying it, which would put me in a position of seeking validation/appearing try-hard. I go to the bathroom, set it to call in 5 minutes, and as I walk back to the table I appear to be texting (this will make her hamster spin, "is it another girl he's texting while on a date with ME? OMG").

This allows me to naturally put the cell phone on the table when I sit down as opposed to having it sit in my pocket, giving her the visibility to see the name/picture/number of my incoming call that's about to arrive. If you skip this step and just place the cellphone on the table just before, it'll seem rehearsed and cast doubt on your mysterious call. You could also just take it directly out of your pocket, but then you miss the additional intrigue built up by whatever fake name/pic/(foreign) number you decide to put in.

Boom, get the call, begin speaking in a foreign tongue (or English, but then your content has to be especially well-designed) very nonchalantly . Make sure you're at least passably fluent if it's a language that she hears often, like Spanish; she may even speak it herself, so don't just make up random words either, hah. Hang up and return to the conversation thread that was already in place. DO NOT bring attention to your call in any overt way. She'll inquire about it on her own with a probing question if you've done it right.

Oh, and don't worry about answering a call while on a date with her. The fact that it's considered a sign of disrespect is what helps you build attraction, portraying yourself as a man of importance that won't sideline his own affairs for the sake of a new woman in his life. Don't go too far either and have an hour long conversation either. Keep it brief and ambiguous.

I've also done a drug dealer/shady character routine where I'll be talking in Spanish and just happen to drop the words "dos kilos" in the middle of my conversation, along with the name of a foreign country like Venezuela if I sense the chick is eating it up by the look in her eye.

As long as you have the proper frame, tone of voice, and congruity, you can come up with some really absurd routines using this app. Chicks are fundamentally dumb, and if you carefully craft a sense of mystery around you, they'll fill in the blanks on their own with chick crack that directly leads to banging.

One more: You're about to enter Starbucks where there's a long line with cute chicks. Set it for a couple minutes, walk in, and boom, have a conversation using typical techniques to build attraction with females in the vicinity.

Having the profile pic/#/name come up as an incoming call as you take it out and look at it for a couple seconds as you contemplate answering or declining it is pretty significant. Just walking in while already on the phone, I've found, is not nearly as effective.

Just another tool in the arsenal that I'm sure has been used before. Have some fun with this shit. I'd definitely be curious to hear variations others have come up with.

Cheers

Fake Caller App

Definitely good potential with that app!!

Fake Caller App

Quote: (11-17-2011 11:14 AM)mangadooza Wrote:  

I'm sure the Fake Caller App has been used by people here before, but I've really enjoyed messing with it over the past month.

If you have an Android, you can get a highly custom version of the application where you can input the # of your fake person, an accompanying picture that pops up, as well as the exact time at which you want to receive the call.

Some past scenarios in which I've used it:

On a date with a girl, and I want to show that I'm fluent in a foreign tongue without openly coming out and saying it, which would put me in a position of seeking validation/appearing try-hard. I go to the bathroom, set it to call in 5 minutes, and as I walk back to the table I appear to be texting (this will make her hamster spin, "is it another girl he's texting while on a date with ME? OMG").

This allows me to naturally put the cell phone on the table when I sit down as opposed to having it sit in my pocket, giving her the visibility to see the name/picture/number of my incoming call that's about to arrive. If you skip this step and just place the cellphone on the table just before, it'll seem rehearsed and cast doubt on your mysterious call. You could also just take it directly out of your pocket, but then you miss the additional intrigue built up by whatever fake name/pic/(foreign) number you decide to put in.

Boom, get the call, begin speaking in a foreign tongue (or English, but then your content has to be especially well-designed) very nonchalantly . Make sure you're at least passably fluent if it's a language that she hears often, like Spanish; she may even speak it herself, so don't just make up random words either, hah. Hang up and return to the conversation thread that was already in place. DO NOT bring attention to your call in any overt way. She'll inquire about it on her own with a probing question if you've done it right.

Oh, and don't worry about answering a call while on a date with her. The fact that it's considered a sign of disrespect is what helps you build attraction, portraying yourself as a man of importance that won't sideline his own affairs for the sake of a new woman in his life. Don't go too far either and have an hour long conversation either. Keep it brief and ambiguous.

I've also done a drug dealer/shady character routine where I'll be talking in Spanish and just happen to drop the words "dos kilos" in the middle of my conversation, along with the name of a foreign country like Venezuela if I sense the chick is eating it up by the look in her eye.

As long as you have the proper frame, tone of voice, and congruity, you can come up with some really absurd routines using this app. Chicks are fundamentally dumb, and if you carefully craft a sense of mystery around you, they'll fill in the blanks on their own with chick crack that directly leads to banging.

One more: You're about to enter Starbucks where there's a long line with cute chicks. Set it for a couple minutes, walk in, and boom, have a conversation using typical techniques to build attraction with females in the vicinity.

Having the profile pic/#/name come up as an incoming call as you take it out and look at it for a couple seconds as you contemplate answering or declining it is pretty significant. Just walking in while already on the phone, I've found, is not nearly as effective.

Just another tool in the arsenal that I'm sure has been used before. Have some fun with this shit. I'd definitely be curious to hear variations others have come up with.

Cheers

is is called fake caller app? can it send text?

Fake Caller App

There are multiple similar apps at the android marketplace. Which one are you using?

Fake Caller App

I've done this, works great.

The "texting when you show up" thing is Jedi Mind Trick shit, I like it. Will do.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Fake Caller App

i looked through the app store for good fake text apps but they all seem to suck. none are very realistic. i want something where i can get a fake text with fake content automatically sent to me while im on a date.

Fake Caller App

I use Fake Caller Pro. I'm not sure if the developer still has it up, as I DL'd it quite a while ago. Nonetheless, there are quite a few options out there.

I had a girl open me yesterday, while I was actually on the phone with a friend from Moscow practicing the little Russian I know. She said, "I have no idea what you're saying!!" with a wide-eyed look. I stayed on the call for 20 more seconds, engaged, and got her # after a brief chat. Shit is gold.

You can also use it as a litmus test on lots of girls in the vicinity. If I get a call and start saying interesting stuff while in line at a cafe or other crowded place while rolling solo, I'll get a general sense of the girls that would be receptive to an approach if I see them sneaking glances or if they remain fully engaged in conversation with their friends.

I just made a new contact with the app, using a former fuck buddy's ass cheeks as the profile pic. Hilarity will ensue.

Fake Caller App

Maybe I'm just old school but I think phones and texting and shit should be put aside on a date. Sitting there having a conversation on the phone at a table in another language and then leaving the phone on the table doesn't seem alpha at all to me, just seems rude. I think as long as you maintain a confident frame you don't need any trick like this(look at me! I'm so busy and popular because my phone is ringing!).

But hey if it works for you, then do what you gotta do.

Fake Caller App

I disagree. You see it as rude, but it doesn't matter how you see it. It's how she sees it. The only question that needs answering is, "does it increase your chances of getting some tail?"

I wouldn't use this on all women, because some WOULD see it as just rude, but some would not or maybe just see it as mildly annoying. For those women who wouldn't make a big deal out of it, it's a great way to fake some social proof and DHV.

You can use any of a thousand different scripts to achieve whatever goal you want. PU is all about how she perceives you and if a fake phone call can help that, then it's worth doing.

Just out of curiosity, your post makes it sound as if you are "above that". OK, fine, but why is this any different than someone faking confidence when they don't have it? I'm sure that if your AFC friend asked you for advice, you'd be happy to tell him that he needs to do this and that and all sorts of things that don't come naturally to him - and are therefore 'fake' in a manner of speaking. Even if he was shaking in his boots, you'd tell him to act confident. If he preferred wearing sweats, you'd tell him to get some decent clothes. If was wishy-washy sensitive, you'd tell him to ditch it and be more dominant. How is any of this so different from faking a call from someone?

Fake Caller App

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:02 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity, your post makes it sound as if you are "above that". OK, fine, but why is this any different than someone faking confidence when they don't have it? I'm sure that if your AFC friend asked you for advice, you'd be happy to tell him that he needs to do this and that and all sorts of things that don't come naturally to him - and are therefore 'fake' in a manner of speaking. Even if he was shaking in his boots, you'd tell him to act confident. If he preferred wearing sweats, you'd tell him to get some decent clothes. If was wishy-washy sensitive, you'd tell him to ditch it and be more dominant. How is any of this so different from faking a call from someone?

Well, pretending to be running drugs from Venezuela on a date seems a bit much to me. If it's getting you ass, then keep doing it I guess. Just not sure why all that is necessary. If she's the kind of girl who also has her phone constantly blowing up on a date, then I can see some use in this. Though honestly, any girl who wouldn't put her damn phone away during a date isn't a chic I'd want to talk to any way. Obviously an attention whore.

Fake Caller App

Quote: (11-18-2011 02:02 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

I disagree. You see it as rude, but it doesn't matter how you see it. It's how she sees it. The only question that needs answering is, "does it increase your chances of getting some tail?"

I wouldn't use this on all women, because some WOULD see it as just rude, but some would not or maybe just see it as mildly annoying. For those women who wouldn't make a big deal out of it, it's a great way to fake some social proof and DHV.

I agree. You should use it if you see she is using her phone first to respond to texts, or if you know she is a text queen (one who always responds to your texts, yet doesn't pick up your phone call). Its a tactic that can backfire or spicen a dull date up to one where it becomes amazing.

Fake Caller App

Quote: (11-18-2011 06:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Well, pretending to be running drugs from Venezuela on a date seems a bit much to me. If it's getting you ass, then keep doing it I guess. Just not sure why all that is necessary. If she's the kind of girl who also has her phone constantly blowing up on a date, then I can see some use in this. Though honestly, any girl who wouldn't put her damn phone away during a date isn't a chic I'd want to talk to any way. Obviously an attention whore.

Haha. Yeah, well, pretending to be a drug lord is not something I would do either. I wasn't suggesting that that particular tactic was a good application of fake call apps. I thought you were saying that using the phone as a tool, in and of itself, was lame. Sorry if I misunderstood.

But I do think that using the fake call app can be a big advantage and you don't even have to pick it up. If one is averse to talking on the phone during a date, then you could just set it to get a call from a pretty girl (photo on screen when it rings) and ignore it. Your date sees your phone ringing from a hot girl and you ignore it could work against you or for you depending on how you handle it.

I would do something like this...

At a club while picking up: Once you get talking for a few minutes, put phone on table. Keep talking. Phone rings (always have ringer off - leave on vibe). Hot girl pic on screen. Look at it and ignore. Keep talking. The girl you're hitting on will notice it. She may or may address it. If not, even better. Automatic great social proof. If she says, "your phone's ringing." I would just reply with, "it's too noisy to take a call in here. I'll call back later." If she goes as far as to ask who it is, it's a friend. In a PU environment, I see it as a very valuable addition.

On a first date or coffee hookup: You can do the same thing. Just have the phone out on the table and ignore the incoming call, although I would address it. Girls want to think you can be a player, but they don't want to get played so exuding that vibe too strongly can work against you.

You don't actually have to pick up the phone and there's nothing rude about ignoring a call from a pretty girl.

Fake Caller App

Why use a gambit like this when you can just inject it into conversation and move forward. If she's truly interested that you can speak another language or whatever, she'll ask. You don't need to force it in her face (unlike your dick) and try to make something of it. Gambits should have died with the Mystery Method.