rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheets Philippines: Manila, Davao, Boracay

I have been travelling in the last couple months to those places (using a lot of info from this forum, thanks!) and just created a blog with the corresponding datasheets. If you find the datasheets useful, I will also post some for other locations I have been to.

http://europeanlover.wordpress.com/

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Dude your 'blog' contains large parts of data sheets written by ME and posted on here.

You have just copied and pasted text that I have written without credit.

Not cool.

Sorry, I tried to make it clear that I took a lot of info from the forum here to build upon, but I am sure I not just copied your data sheets! I also tried to cite the sources I was using. Which cities are you referring to in particular?

Quote: (11-17-2011 07:22 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Dude your 'blog' contains large parts of data sheets written by ME and posted on here.

Not cool.

Quote: (11-17-2011 08:42 AM)european_lover Wrote:  

Sorry, I tried to make it clear that I took a lot of info from the forum here to build upon, but I am sure I not just copied your data sheets! I also tried to cite the sources I was using. Which cities are you referring to in particular?

Quote: (11-17-2011 07:22 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Not cool.

You are using copyrighted content. It would be very easy to get your blog pull down with a cease and desist order emailed to your hosting company.

I have sent many of those same forms to bring down sites that tried to rip me off.

A brief scan of his blog shows he links to threads he found information in. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't see the big deal either. He linked my Sao Paulo data but he threw down a lot of additional info on Brazil and if anything it's good for the forum because people will see that he got some solid data from here.

It only takes one person that has a problem to get his site pulled down. It isn't just Roosh's content but the poster's as well. It just makes it extremely likely one person won't like it.

Besides, a lot of people don't have a problem until the site, using the content, outranks them in the serps. ha When money is involved a lot of people change their tunes.

It is just easier not to build a site that could get pulled at any time.

So it sounds like you had the best experience in Davao and basically didn't care much for the rest of the country?

Thanks for the report. One thing that might help is to point out which parts of your posts are from you and which are from the forum.

I have got two blog entries labeled: "This is all the info I collected from the Roosh forum about clubs in Rio" and "Info I collected on the internet (mainly rooshvforum) about the philippines". I thought they could be useful to others (as sometimes the info in this forum can be quite spread out), and also to make it clear where I got my info from.

Otherwise, I list clubs (or daygame spots) for each city, and I hope I make it quite clear if I haven't been to one yet, but list it nevertheless, cause it was mentioned in the forum (for the sake of completeness).

I am quite surprised and disappointed by the negative reactions that even threaten to pull down my blog. I have absolutely no financial interest with the blog; I just wanted to give some information. Instead, I was hoping for feedback about the content.

Lumiere, worldwidetraveler and anybody else that feels I used his material: Are you ok if I take down the two blog entries mentioned in the beginning?

Quote: (11-17-2011 04:39 PM)Rah Wrote:  

So it sounds like you had the best experience in Davao and basically didn't care much for the rest of the country?

I was running out of time, but in general my experience in the Philippines was rather underwhelming, so probably I am not going back to check other places that the ones I already did (Manila, Boracay, Davao). If I would go back I would probably try Dumagueti (and maybe also Batangas) next, according to the info I got from the internet.

Quote: (11-17-2011 09:18 PM)european_lover Wrote:  

I have got two blog entries labeled: "This is all the info I collected from the Roosh forum about clubs in Rio" and "Info I collected on the internet (mainly rooshvforum) about the philippines". I thought they could be useful to others (as sometimes the info in this forum can be quite spread out), and also to make it clear where I got my info from.

Otherwise, I list clubs (or daygame spots) for each city, and I hope I make it quite clear if I haven't been to one yet, but list it nevertheless, cause it was mentioned in the forum (for the sake of completeness).

I am quite surprised and disappointed by the negative reactions that even threaten to pull down my blog. I have absolutely no financial interest with the blog; I just wanted to give some information. Instead, I was hoping for feedback about the content.

Lumiere, worldwidetraveler and anybody else that feels I used his material: Are you ok if I take down the two blog entries mentioned in the beginning?

It doesn't bother me man. I was just trying to let you know that someone could get them taken down rather easily.

worldwidetraveler: Get out of here with your copyright police nonsense. You haven't dropped one datasheet, got no rep points, and you're threatening/bullying members. Totally lame.

Hey Europeanlover.

What were the first names of the girls you kissed of Couchsurfing in Lima ? I have kissed two girls also there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Hi! I really don't wanna name the girls here ... write a pm with the names of your girls, than I will tell you whether they were the same.

Quote: (11-18-2011 10:44 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Hey Europeanlover.

What were the first names of the girls you kissed of Couchsurfing in Lima ? I have kissed two girls also there.

Just posted my Manila datasheet also here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4215-p...#pid152940

And here is my Boracay report:

I was there in July 2011.

Clubs

There are many clubs on the island, and they are not that far apart (some are along the beach, some where close to the Cocomangas), but I didn’t really have a chance to try many.

My Experience

On the way there we met 2 local girls together, they seemed real (to old and ugly for hookers, talked a lot about their work in a bank), I never called.

First night I went to Cocomangas, which was full of Philippine hookers (this was also the first time in the philis that I saw many good looking phil girls! Even from the 20 hookers in the midget fighting bar in Manila only 1 was hot). Therefore, I gave up on the island for Philippine girls, I didn’t want to take the chance to end up with a prostitute.

There were also some Korean girls, big groups, they danced with us, but spoke shit English, and wouldn’t go to the bar to get a drink with me. The guy from the hostel fucked one that night, but he spoke Korean, and had to invite the whole group to the hostel, his girl stayed, even though the others from her group made pressure on her to leave with them. This guy also said that’s quite hard for him in general to hook up in Korea (he was living there), and he was really a cool guy.

Second night (I decided the only option are white girls), I go out with the guys from the hostel, maybe I could have had a French (she was later making out with a guy) and a not that actractive English tried really hard to pick me up. In one of the clubs we went, there were some ok looking girls, but not so many, and it wasn’t really easy (the other guys from the hostel were quite active, but had no success), so I just gave up; I don’t have to travel around the whole world to try to meet white girls …

I left, but a friend of mine staid, and that’s what he said: I just hang out with the guys from the hostel yesterday, nothing happened. The 3 nice Americans went home pretty early without any action. I can tell you that no one western girl was even making out with any guy yesterday. But may something happen outside, may be the uk girl who was easy with everybody but I didn't see anything. One of the American girls even told me that while she was in Korea she didn't have relationships for one year!

Boracay was that you saw, more crowded in better weather and weekend, but no local normals. The hostel was no home for hot girls, only the 3 americans, then some other girls but nothing good enough, summer place (a club) was also very few success (if any) for any guy except the ones who took local paid ones. The place was crowded, but if you only counted western girls, there were always less than 15 including couples and ugly ones. For white girls I have indeed seen more better parties!

Just posted my Davao report also here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3734-p...#pid152945

Quote: (02-01-2012 03:36 AM)european_lover Wrote:  

And here is my Boracay report:

I was there in July 2011.

Clubs

There are many clubs on the island, and they are not that far apart (some are along the beach, some where close to the Cocomangas), but I didn’t really have a chance to try many.

My Experience

On the way there we met 2 local girls together, they seemed real (to old and ugly for hookers, talked a lot about their work in a bank), I never called.

First night I went to Cocomangas, which was full of Philippine hookers (this was also the first time in the philis that I saw many good looking phil girls! Even from the 20 hookers in the midget fighting bar in Manila only 1 was hot). Therefore, I gave up on the island for Philippine girls, I didn’t want to take the chance to end up with a prostitute.

There were also some Korean girls, big groups, they danced with us, but spoke shit English, and wouldn’t go to the bar to get a drink with me. The guy from the hostel fucked one that night, but he spoke Korean, and had to invite the whole group to the hostel, his girl stayed, even though the others from her group made pressure on her to leave with them. This guy also said that’s quite hard for him in general to hook up in Korea (he was living there), and he was really a cool guy.

Second night (I decided the only option are white girls), I go out with the guys from the hostel, maybe I could have had a French (she was later making out with a guy) and a not that actractive English tried really hard to pick me up. In one of the clubs we went, there were some ok looking girls, but not so many, and it wasn’t really easy (the other guys from the hostel were quite active, but had no success), so I just gave up; I don’t have to travel around the whole world to try to meet white girls …

I left, but a friend of mine staid, and that’s what he said: I just hang out with the guys from the hostel yesterday, nothing happened. The 3 nice Americans went home pretty early without any action. I can tell you that no one western girl was even making out with any guy yesterday. But may something happen outside, may be the uk girl who was easy with everybody but I didn't see anything. One of the American girls even told me that while she was in Korea she didn't have relationships for one year!

Boracay was that you saw, more crowded in better weather and weekend, but no local normals. The hostel was no home for hot girls, only the 3 americans, then some other girls but nothing good enough, summer place (a club) was also very few success (if any) for any guy except the ones who took local paid ones. The place was crowded, but if you only counted western girls, there were always less than 15 including couples and ugly ones. For white girls I have indeed seen more better parties!

Which hostel did you stay in ? I like the one on Adriatico street/ corner Nakpil street.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

And here is the info Info I collected from the internet (mainly from this forum) about the philippines. Again, this is not my info, it is just a collection of everything I found usefull, till July 2011.
If anybody still feels offended by it, tell me, I will delete this post and the corresponding blog entry.

I think I collected the info from those threads mainly:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4215.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-595.html

• Sightseeing: Volcano (daytrip from Manila), Banaue (rice fields)

Manila and Cebu City and the two ugliest places in the entire country.
Work your way to Palawan and Borcacay.

Angeles City north Manila is hardcore sex-tourist country. The girls all look like little kids. Everyone will assume that’s why you’re there. Cebu is the same way but more tourists there. Lots of Asian tourists.

Some advice. From everything I’ve read stay out of Manila, its just dirty and full of pickpockets. I roamed the province of Batangas and only got begged for money once, and I felt safe the entire time.

I forgot about Batangas City. That is a good place. I was in Manila, Cebu and Boracay maybe 6 months ago, and thought maybe that was my last trip to PI. Both places were just too dirty. Batangas City, though was that Philippine president who’s wife had all the shoes’ personal vacation area.

I rented a private van to take me to Lipa City in Batangas, it’s about 2 hours from Manila. It has an SM and Robinson mall for you to get girls from. There are some decent hotels in Lipa, I think one called Hotel Corona is right by one of the malls. Batagangueno girls rock, they’re pretty and even more struck by foreign men since they don’t live in Manila. I know there was some nightlife places, but I never went to them, I was too busy screwing in my Suite at night. Meet girls in the mall, maybe take them to a local eatery (both eat for $2-3 US), then back to your place. Beware though guys, Filipinas fall in love fast and know how to keep a man satisfied.

Batangas. Yeah I was there a few weeks ago (March, April). I spent a night there against my will (missed the last boat to puerto galera). The place is a ghost town. There is not one single bar in the whole town (except hotel bars) and nothing to do.
Puerto galera also sucks donkey balls when it comes to nightlife.

I went to republiq here in manila last night. It was ok but the quality of women was very disappointing.

If you are in Dumaguete, Hayahay is one of the best spots in the country.

Palawan is amazing. But it’s not very populated. That said, it’s Philly! You can get laid here no problem.
Luzon… If you’re looking for girls stay away from Banawe (nightlife is shit). Angeles city is interesting but it’s a colony for sex tourists. There are SOO many hot girls here though. Subic is all right if you need a beach near Manila.

If u want a nice beach, you are going to have to go to tourist beach town. Boracay is the most popular. Plenty of local pros, but also there are filipinas on vacation looking for that “boracay fling” which u can pull.
If u want a big city then your not going to have a nice beach. Manila is your best bet. The only part of town u will want to stay in is Makati. (or Fort Bonifacio which is adjacent to Makati but there aren’t hotels in that part of town, just condos)
Cebu trys to offer the best of both worlds but doesnt do a very good job. It is a large city and it has some beach resorts. But the beach is pretty mediocre by Philippine standards and the city is not as good as Manila. Basically, its okay for the beach and okay for city partying but neither is great. I found much more P4P here than in Manila.

Cebu: I.T. business district with Ayala shopping mall (next to Marriot), S.M. mall

In terms of best place I’d go with Cebu – not as chaotic as Manila, but still you have a ‘big’ city, with all that comes along. Don’t know if you other fellas agree with me, but to me it seemed like cebuanas were definitely hotter and even easier as well.

In Cebu I would stay in “Uptown” near Fuente Osmena circle. Plenty of hotels depending on your budget/preferences. $20-25 for a decent budget room is no problem. Decent restaurants if you like fresh fish, chicken, rice and beer. There is naughty nightlife nearby (probably full of expats) and it is a relatively safe area. Or you could stay on Mactan Island (where the Cebu airport is). Lots of resorts and such, but more expensive. I haven’t spent much time in that area so can’t say much.

There are 2 huge malls in Cebu City: Ayala and SM. Ayala is more upscale but lots of girls at either one. Taxis are cheap, so check them both out. There is also a Robinson’s Mall at Fuente Osmena circle where you can meet girls. As others have said, the malls really are key. When you are there, you will see why the malls are so popular… The city is dirty, polluted, poor, etc… but the malls are really nice.

Ayala Mall and SM mall. (Caveat : Some p4p girls hang out around malls during the day. I have picked up there and had chicks ask me for money when we got back to my room. Do not leave the malls and take a chick home unless she understands that no cash will change hands)

University girl tips : Take a cab and tell him ‘Cebu University’. Take photo ID. When you get to the entrance tell security that you are going to the directors office. He will ask for your photo ID (you get it back when you leave) and give you a visitor pass in return. This allows you to daygame on campus instead of hanging around outside. Around 4-5pm the mall opposite the Uni floods with students.

(I think about Cebu) I’m close to a girl from Banilad. She said there’s a lot of creepers and weirdos in the SM and ayala malls that are ruining it for westerners. Her advice is to checkout the ayala IT park. The call centers are there and the girls need a high level of proficiency to work in them. I think she went to college in the IT park also. It might be the best spot for daygame, especially when the girls are getting off from work/school.

Manila is easily the ugliest and most chaotic city in the entire country in terms of traffic, pollution etc. and its only once you get outside of it to the islands that you see the country’s natural beauty.

Manila attractions are principally

1. The most chicks. Of course its the capital and has the most people and therefore the most chicks. The is a native Manila look but as people from every single part of the Philippines migrate to Manila in search of work the entire country is represented.

2. Nightlife. Nightlife there is literally 24 hours and has everything from rock dive bars to hooker bars to up scale night-clubs.

Filipino Cupid is the main site for online dating

DateInAsia.com

One of my current filipina girlfriends is great and I met on dateinasia but most of the filipina ‘girls’ that reply to you on there and want to meet are ladyboys. I am not saying that most of the girls on there are ladyboys. But most of the keen replies you get will be from ladyboys. I filter heavily and just ask them outright before we meet whether they are a ladyboy or not. I dont give a fuck if its a real women and she gets all offended. I am not going to deal with the time wasting that is involved in not asking.

dateinasia most ladyboys say so outright in the profile. Or say something like “I’m looking for a man who accepts what I am”

DIA in Philippines in stocked with ladybodys and P4P. I filtered through them and got a decent girl from there but I would say the amount of filtering you have to do makes it kind of not worth the effort.

As an addendum, do not I repeat, do NOT waste your time on Dateinasia as 99.99% of the pics are either heavily photoshopped and or taken a good 10 years ago if not both. Not worth it, nor needed. Just hit the malls, the bars, outside the clubs is a a good hunting ground as well as inside clubs.

Example working the mall – go on a weekday to one of the department stores
and there will be a lot of bored employees just standing around. Just pretend you’re shopping and they’ll approach you. They’ll all speak english. Chit chat and tell them it’s your first time there and ask them where a good place to hangout.
Say that someone told you to hang out at the “TONDO” which is a ghetto ass part.
They’ll respond with something like “No don’t go there..you should go…wherever”
And then take the lead and get her number so you can text her..

-> Didn’t work for me!

About Malls: Due to the dominant Catholicism the women tend to be somewhat shy, but don’t let it fool you. You may have to break the ice and things might start a little slow but once things get rolling, watch out. Pinay are very passionate and feminine and sexual. Just not at first.

I read your [url=http://naughtynomad.wordpress.com/2010/04/25/the-ultimate-pick-up-technique-abroad/" target="_top">post [/url]on handing out your numbers to girls. Did you ever give this a try in the west?

I haven’t been to those places in Manila:

Manila Yacht Club
http://www.manilayachtclub.com.ph
Tagaytay Highlands Country Club
http://www.tagaytayhighlands.com/Blurb.php?blurbID=2
http://www.tagaytayhighlands.com/Blurb.php?blurbID=18
WackWack Golf and Country Club
http://www.wackwack.com

I went to encore, m cafe, members only, icon….some other random joints that I forgot.
Members only was the best by far, IMO. I’m looking forward to going back there.

Icon at the Intercontinental Manila

Persistence seemed to be the main thing for me. What I mean is that I would be hitting on girls and they would be showing very little reciprication which would make me think that the f-close is not possible. But the reason was that they’re quite conservative and even feel bad if the taxi driver thinks they’re a slut. I would get pissed off thinking she’s just wasting my time but as soon as I got them into my room things got messy. Maybe this was just because I was gaming upper class girls rather than cheaper ones but the main thing I learnt was that girls would act conservative around other people.

Quote: (02-01-2012 03:55 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Which hostel did you stay in ? I like the one on Adriatico street/ corner Nakpil street.

I stayed at "Frendz Resort Hostel". The private rooms were nice, like little bungalos.

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:09 AM)european_lover Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 03:55 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I stayed at "Frendz Resort Hostel". The private rooms were nice, like little bungalos.
Do you remember what kind of people stayed there? I mean young/middle age, asian/european?