rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Increasing Market Value of Men in the USA

Quote:Quote:

Also, lets be honest about this. It's not younger Americans. It's BOYS. Boys are increasingly dropping out of high school and college. Women rarely marry down in terms of social structure so these boys are becoming men that women do not want.
I don't care what the 20 somethings here will continue to say, we all have our own legacy and 99% of those 20 somethings are going to want to marry and have kids one day. It's going to get increasingly harder, specifically when women are now the controlling interest in relationships but men still retain the sexual power. Contraceptives have meant that women no longer need to keep relationships, and can you blame them when they're with job and university educated and the average man is slowly becoming a college dropout with a blue collar job.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Economics/commen...ng/c2zvsu1

Just like how the hot girl is getting rarer because of everyone getting fatter in the USA, the educated guy who's graduating college and has a job is getting rarer. Interesting point.

I don't think I buy this. Your education level certainly does not get you laid. Talking about it is more likely to make a woman's pussy dry up than anything.

Women only consider things like this when they're old, used up, and want to get someone on the hook to pay for their kids. This might get you a couple extra bangs from cougars and MILFs who have decided it's time to settle if you game them correctly, but education level is probably one of the last things a woman would notice or care about (regardless of what they say).

yeah, but if your education leads to a high status job like a lawyer/doctor you'll be knee deep in pussy.

Quote: (11-15-2011 11:35 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

yeah, but if your education leads to a high status job like a lawyer/doctor you'll be knee deep in pussy.

Really depends on the girl and the place. Not in DC, and not without game. Just go to any DC bar and tell the women you meet there you're a lawyer. Credentials are great, but like any great product, if you can't market it effectively (i.e. game), no one gives a shit.

Some pussy, yes, but knee deep in it? hardly.

I know a few doctors who cannot get laid for shit. The doctors who get laid on a regular basis, do not ever mention they are doctors to the girls.

I know 2 lawyers who have below average girlfriends.

Mixx

Doesn't having money in America get one knee deep in pussy?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-15-2011 11:59 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Some pussy, yes, but knee deep in it? hardly.

I know a few doctors who cannot get laid for shit. The doctors who get laid on a regular basis, do not ever mention they are doctors to the girls.

I know 2 lawyers who have below average girlfriends.

Mixx

Agreed, I know a bunch of doctors and lawyers, most of these guys have spent so much time in school studying hard they've bypassed a lot of prime field experience years and haven't developed much game cause they thought that girls were gonna drop their panties once they came out of school with the credentials and find quickly it's not the case, that they still need some skills to pick up women. Most I've known ended up getting married quickly to chicks most of us would pass on...usually relaying the same line... I didn't want a girl who was going to use me so I went with the good girl instead of the hot girl. There are exceptions of course but seen the former cases more times than not.

It's great if you like marriage-age women but know how to juggle and keep your distance.

Quote: (11-15-2011 07:03 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Women only consider things like this when they're old, used up, and want to get someone on the hook to pay for their kids.

It will get you lots of action from girls 24 and up, and rest assured that there are plenty of college-aged girls(18-23) who specifically hunt for grad-school degrees and "potential". I see it all the time.

If you only want to hunt for 18-23 year olds(who are less likely to care about education/job status/etc), then this matters less for you. If women any older than this appeal to you, then this is a big deal.

Quote: (11-15-2011 12:11 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Agreed, I know a bunch of doctors and lawyers, most of these guys have spent so much time in school studying hard they've bypassed a lot of prime field experience years and haven't developed much game cause they thought that girls were gonna drop their panties once they came out of school with the credentials and find quickly it's not the case, that they still need some skills to pick up women. Most I've known ended up getting married quickly to chicks most of us would pass on...usually relaying the same line... I didn't want a girl who was going to use me so I went with the good girl instead of the hot girl. There are exceptions of course but seen the former cases more times than not.

This story alone implies that they did in fact have plenty of options, but were scared to use them.

I liken the arguments used in here to mastery of a weapon. A weapon can he highly precise and powerful, but it will not matter if it does not have a competent user. If you put an incompetent user behind the weapon and he scatters bullets all over the place (failing to hit anything), is that an indictment on the weapon or the user?

Money/education/status are extremely powerful weapons, especially in the USA. The fact that many men have failed to use them properly (which make sense given the betaization most American men go through these days) does not alter the effectiveness of said weapons.

We see young game noobs/AFCs butcher basic game concepts early on and fail to find any success with them due to their latent betatude, but does their failure indicate the complete and total ineffectiveness of game or those individual concepts within it?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-15-2011 01:04 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Women only consider things like this when they're old, used up, and want to get someone on the hook to pay for their kids.

It will get you lots of action from girls 24 and up, and rest assured that there are plenty of college-aged girls(18-23) who specifically hunt for grad-school degrees and "potential". I see it all the time.

If you only want to hunt for 18-23 year olds(who are less likely to care about education/job status/etc), then this matters less for you. If women any older than this appeal to you, then this is a big deal.

Quote: (11-15-2011 12:11 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

This story alone implies that they did in fact have plenty of options, but were scared to use them.

I liken the arguments used in here to mastery of a weapon. A weapon can he highly precise and powerful, but it will not matter if it does not have a competent user. If you put an incompetent user behind the weapon and he scatters bullets all over the place (failing to hit anything), is that an indictment on the weapon or the user?

Money/education/status are extremely powerful weapons, especially in the USA. The fact that many men have failed to use them properly (which make sense given the betaization most American men go through these days) does not alter the effectiveness of said weapons.

We see young game noobs/AFCs butcher basic game concepts early on and fail to find any success with them due to their latent betatude, but does their failure indicate the complete and total ineffectiveness of game or those individual concepts within it?

The implication is that most guys who settle will make any excuse possible for settling. I've known most of these guys all my life, they couldn't land a girl in high school, university and that didn't change with the education or title. They thought it would, thinking foolishly that being Dr so and so was an instant in, they didn't know how to translate that tool into something tangible instead they settled and pawned it off on being scared of gold diggers. The weapons are effective and of course everyone should endevour to make themselves the best version of them they can be but don't rely on the weapons to be enough, you need to be a little more well rounded. I'm good looking and make better money than most of my dr/lawyer friends, have a couple degrees but until I learned how to talk to weapon all that meant shit, can't impress a girl if you can't talk to her. We're saying the same things essentially but I'm just saying those who think that pussy trips over itself trying to get to you cause of a job is rare, that kinda treatment needs real wealth not being an above average earner. Being an above average earner is like being good looking it can help you get your foot in the door quicker but until you know what to do with that opening it's pretty useless.

I agree totally with Athlone. Game is conceptual and money is actual.

None of you guys in here could game SIMILAR amounts of lizards at a consistent HOT rating if you were on a severe budget (having to bum lifts or ride the bus, living with your parents etc.

Hence dismissing the importance of having money when taxing reptiles is delusional.

Lizards are status driven. If not, then all the broke guys fresh from poor countries would be getting an equal amount of lizards as the better gamers amongst us.

I invite anyone in here living in the NA (and broke!) to counter my statement.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-15-2011 12:08 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Doesn't having money in America get one knee deep in pussy?

Tell that to the dozens of guys I see driving around in Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, Audi R8 along south beach...ALL ALOOOOONE!

Then, flip the coin and tell guys like me who has an $8,000USD car, and 75% of the time, have a girl on my passenger side. Same goes for guys in cheapo Hondas Civics. I always see those cats with a little slut riding shotgun, more than the guys in Ferraris!

Mixx

I don't think I buy this. Your education level certainly does not get you laid. Talking about it is more likely to make a woman's pussy dry up than anything.

Women only consider things like this when they're old, used up, and want to get someone on the hook to pay for their kids. This might get you a couple extra bangs from cougars and MILFs who have decided it's time to settle if you game them correctly, but education level is probably one of the last things a woman would notice or care about (regardless of what they say).

+1. Even with a supposed lobsided ratio, I still see more guys than girls hanging around, including upscale areas.

Besides, having a college degree is as much an achievement as wearing clean underwear. For a college educated chick, almost everyone she knows went to college, so it's no big deal. Even if you have a degree at a prestigious college, girls will go "wow" and then basically ignore it. It builds a little intrigue, but cool hobbies, travel stories, etc. are usually more effective.

I don't see how money matters much, within certain bounds. If you have your own room, in a nice area, with a working car, you're 80% there. The money argument is bullshit because for most people, the choice isn't between making $50k a year and $500k+ a year. So few people earn that much that it's deceptive to compare them, as if both are equally possible. It's like saying style trumps everything else, and then you pick the best dressed man on the planet who slays pussy nonstop as proof.

For most people, it's not realistic to think you'll achieve such an extreme, whether it's style, looks, money, personality, body, etc. For all of those dimensions, I'm sure you can find guys who excel at it, and nothing else, and still get tons of women. And for them it works. But to get to such an extreme on one talent is hard and unlikely, if even possible. Instead, be the total package.

When I'm at a bar, I may be contending with guys who are making up to say, 2-3 times as much - or less money - but it's not really apparent, because I dress nicely and still live in a nice area with my own room in a nice house. I suited up the other night, and some cougar even told me I look like a trust fund douchebag. The difference isn't noticeable enough to make it trump your game.

The credential haters are overlooking something. Sure, being a lawyer in itself might not pull you a lot of women, but a lawyer or doctor with game is going to pull more than a man with game who is not a lawyer or doctor.

A guy who has game and picks his girl up in a Jag is going to close more often than a guy with game who takes the bus.

A guy who rolls into a hotel bar with Armani and a Rolex and has game is going to pull more than the guy with regular clothes who has game.

Credentials matter, and I'd wager that most of the credential haters do not themselves have credentials. So there's a sour grapes aspect to it.

Hell, disagree all you want. Then do a simple experiment.

Crete an online dating profile. Use the same pics.

In one, list "doctor" in your profession. In the other, don't list your profession.

Compare response rates.

Hating on credentials is as beta and illogical as hating on game. A complete make should seek success in many endeavors. Start a business, get an education (formal or self-taught), and learn game.

Quote: (11-15-2011 02:55 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

a lawyer or doctor with game is going to pull more than a man with game who is not a lawyer or doctor.

So, based on your statement alone, given both men have game, similar looks, status - but one is a lawyer or doctor and the other is not a graduate of ANY university.

Your hypothesis indicates that P. Diddy's lawyer with awesome game skills, pulls more ass than Diddy himself because Diddy is not a lawyer?

Mixx

Quote: (11-15-2011 02:57 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

a lawyer or doctor with game is going to pull more than a man with game who is not a lawyer or doctor.

So, based on your statement alone, P. Diddy's lawyer with awesome game skills, pulls more ass than Diddy himself because he is not a lawyer? Gven of course both men have game, similar looks, status - but one is a lawyer or doctor.

Mixx

Sean Combs' lawyer pulls more than Combs' butler or driver.

Quote: (11-15-2011 03:00 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2011 02:57 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

So, based on your statement alone, P. Diddy's lawyer with awesome game skills, pulls more ass than Diddy himself because he is not a lawyer? Gven of course both men have game, similar looks, status - but one is a lawyer or doctor.

Mixx

Sean Combs' lawyer pulls more than Combs' butler or driver.

Humm...ok, then in theory, Sean Comb's lawyer can pull more ass than Sean Combs 6'7" personal bodyguard?

hummmm...dunno man.

Mixx

Quote: (11-15-2011 02:57 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Hell, disagree all you want. Then do a simple experiment.

Crete an online dating profile. Use the same pics.

In one, list "doctor" in your profession. In the other, don't list your profession.

Compare response rates.

Hating on credentials is as beta and illogical as hating on game. A complete make should seek success in many endeavors. Start a business, get an education (formal or self-taught), and learn game.

My credentials did help somewhat in online game, actually. But online game is skewed. Girls can't experience your personality, so they fall back on evaluating the things they can discover through your profile, like your height, where you went to college, your looks, more than they would in person. She can't judge you on things you can't express in a profile. Saying "I'm a great dancer" on a profile and dancing well right before her eyes are very different things.

You're always quick to attack people who disagree with you, rather than their arguments. You must be alpha.

Quote: (11-15-2011 03:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Humm...ok, then in theory, Sean Comb's lawyer can pull more ass than Sean Combs 6'7" personal bodyguard?

hummmm...dunno man.

Mixx

In L.A., this is not even close. Depending on who has more access to Combs. (Although the bodyguard is closer in physical proximity, the lawyer actually has Combs' ear.)

Women are always looking to "fuck their way up the entourage." Thus, they fuck the guys closets to the stars.

That's why Entourage is so realistic. Turtle and Drama can pull hot ass, because the girls are hoping to "fuck their way up" to Vince.

Quote: (11-15-2011 03:07 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2011 03:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

hummmm...dunno man.

Mixx

In L.A., this is not even close. Depending on who has more access to Combs. (Although the bodyguard is closer in physical proximity, the lawyer actually has Combs' ear.)

Women are always looking to "fuck their way up the entourage." Thus, they fuck the guys closets to the stars.

That's why Entourage is so realistic. Turtle and Drama can pull hot ass, because the girls are hoping to "fuck their way up" to Vince.

I see. Makes sense. But then we fall back to the point: does a mere credential of lawyer/doctor get you more ass by itself?

Even your answers/explanations indicate that would be "No".

Mixx

Credentials matter, and I'd wager that most of the credential haters do not themselves have credentials. So there's a sour grapes aspect to it.

I actually do have the credentials, but I post in threads like this more as a warning to guys who think staying in school and getting a bunch of fancy degrees will get them pussy. Out of all the guys that I went to professional school with, the only ones getting laid constantly were getting laid constantly before they even went through the extra education. It really didn't change anything.

Quote: (11-15-2011 03:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I see. Makes sense. But then we fall back to the point: does a mere credential of lawyer/doctor get you more ass by itself?

Is it better to be loved than feared? Whatever your answer, wouldn't you prefer to be both?

Would you rather have money or game? If I had to choose, I'd chose game over money.

But if I could have both, I'd take both.

Guys too often treat these things like false choices. I can either get credentials or I can learn game.

The man who does both is going to beat the man who only has one.

Quote: (11-15-2011 01:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Tell that to the dozens of guys I see driving around in Lambos, Ferraris, Bentleys, Audi R8 along south beach...ALL ALOOOOONE!

Then, flip the coin and tell guys like me who has an $8,000USD car, and 75% of the time, have a girl on my passenger side. Same goes for guys in cheapo Hondas Civics. I always see those cats with a little slut riding shotgun, more than the guys in Ferraris!

Mixx

How can you be so sure that those rich guys lack women solely on the basis of your not observing a "hot little slut" in their passenger seat whenever you see them driving? Is there an established correlation between the amount/quality of ass you pull and the number of times you are seen with said ass in your car?

For all you know, they could have 3-4 models on a rotation, or a couple of dimes on regular booty call who they keep on the low. Maybe they're bagging plenty of ass at night in clubs or wherever else they hang out, and are simply choosing not to drive said ass around with them. You wouldn't be able to tell just by casually observing them pass you by on the street.

By the same token, those guys in the $8,000 ricer Civics with the "hot little sluts" in their passenger seats could easily be completely pussy-whipped betas in LTRs who a) are afraid to go anywhere without their girls or b) are so enamored/whipped by their chicks that they're just dying to show them off. How can you be sure this isn't the case?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-15-2011 04:09 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2011 01:42 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

How can you be so sure that those rich guys lack women solely on the basis of your not observing a "hot little slut" in their passenger seat whenever you see them driving?

Because I use to drive a late-model Ferrari, and a 90K Porsche and be just like them. I get more ass now in my 8,000 Porsche.

..that's how I know.

Mixx