rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you date a girl who only likes you for your money?

I was just talking to my homies on msn and asked them this question: Would you date a girl who only likes you for your money?

One of them gave an unique and different perspective and i liked it (although i dont agree with it). He said he would date her without a problem. He said girls usually date him because of the way he dresses and his body and he doesnt have a problem with that. He also said that he has met some girls that told him that they woudnt date a guy who only liked them for their fat asses.

What do you guys think..would you date a girl who only likes you for your money?

In my case if money played some part on the attraction then maybe yes, but it would also depend on how she interacts with me. If i strongly sense that she is only with me for the money, i will walk away.

Anyway..i wanted to read you guys opinions..

If she puts out and doesn't get her hands on it, sure.

I'm a simple man. [Image: kissy.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yeah, if she was hot enough I'd keep her around until the amount of money I had to spend on her wasn't worth the sex I was getting. Would I commit to her exclusively? Hell no. But as long as I'm getting laid I don't give a shit why she likes me.

I wouldn't date her with any long-term/girlfriend expectations, but if she looks good and she's spreading her legs for me, then sure. Sounds like a fair deal to me.

THIS haha
Quote: (11-13-2011 05:55 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2011 05:50 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I was just talking to my homies on msn and asked them this question: Would you date a girl who only likes you for your money?

One of them gave an unique and different perspective and i liked it (although i dont agree with it). He said he would date her without a problem. He said girls usually date him because of the way he dresses and his body and he doesnt have a problem with that. He also said that he has met some girls that told him that they woudnt date a guy who only liked them for their fat asses.

What do you guys think..would you date a girl who only likes you for your money?

In my case if money played some part on the attraction then maybe yes, but it would also depend on how she interacts with me. If i strongly sense that she is only with me for the money, i will walk away.

Anyway..i wanted to read you guys opinions..

What is the definition of "date"? Relationship dating, or friends with benefits dating?

I dont date

Dating is essentually audtioning for the role of 'next boyfriend'

Not interested.

You get her to the crib, put on Biggie's "Fuck You Tonight," and proceed to handling your business. The song is about JUST this kind of chick...

I think you should fool around with a chick like this for a while if she's attractive and is putting out. If she wants you to basically wine & dine for a period BEFORE she fucks, the answer is NO.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Hell, her liking me for my money is part of me "selling a dream". Like Gmac said, it doesn't mean that she would get her hands on my money. Chances are that I will gradually get rid of her after I bust a few nuts and move on and sell another chick a "dream".

Quote: (11-13-2011 05:55 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I continue to fuck other women on the side, unless she's ridiculous she's never the first call I make and I buy her nothing that costs more than a few drinks, but yeah, what he said.

You can't trust a woman that is too into the power (and by power I mean money) side of things, chicks like that have girl-gamed and then divorce-thefted thousands of rich men.

A man's material success is just another facet of his personality. And it's inseparable from who he is and how society (women) will see him.

You should not be spending significant funds on women. The less money spent, the better.

But there's no need to hide your success or to shy away from women who are attracted to that facet of your personality.

I've been very successful in my life and I'm proud of it. It's an integral part of who I am.

It's like a woman asking another whether she should date someone who only likes her because she's hot. They might complain and whine wondering why men are not attracted to their sparkling personalities, Sociology degrees and HR careers, but if she is attracted to the guy she'll do it every time.

Some guys are too hung up on the idea that a girl must like him for the exact reasons he specifies. Why does it even matter? A girl honing in on rich guys is only taking care of her interests, just like a guy honing in on hot chicks. I don't really see any moral problem with people pursuing their own interests. Obviously provided thet are not intentionally harmimng others in the process.

If a chick was dating you solely for your money, you probably wouldn't know. Most rappers, athletes, entertainers etc ALL have girls only dating them for their money and for the experiences being rich can provide.

To answer your question directly, if a chick made it overtly obvious that she is only dealing with me because of my money, I'd still fuck if she was really fine and I really wanted to fuck. After a few times I'd more than likely be over her since I'd probably have a lot of bitches trying to get with me if I had enough money to where women would date me solely to try to get next to it.

The important thing is realising why she likes you and being comfortable with those terms.
One of my friends got with a lizard that was into black guys (he was also black). He was upset when she started eyeing up his other black friends (he brought her to an event with a lot of his friends).

He should have known the score. Never delude yourself to think she likes you for more than what you have to offer.
If she is there for the money, treat her like you would any service you purchase.
The service isn't personal, it's available for anyone who puts in the financial requirement.

Personally, if a woman is only dating me for money, I feel I have permission to treat her anyhow I feel (and I'm no sadist).
This means, maybe let my boys hit it, video tape us doing some freaky shyt and flip that and get some recoup for the paper I put out.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I don't care why she likes me, I only care if she's DTF.

It could be my looks, my money, my status, my conversation, my sense of humor. It doesn't matter to me.

If its my money, she won't get any of it anyway.

A girl who only likes guys because of their money is a gold digger. So you treat her accordingly; you have as much sex as possible, spending the least amount of money as possible.

Keep it simple.

Money is a status symbol, just like a sharp suit or a 9 inch dick.

Given that I lack those three, my status symbol is being in a band - and I have got laid as a direct result of it.

I believe any man would date a girl who loved him for his status symbol, be it money, attire, or whatever, but the line should be where she tries to control it. I'd never let a bitch in love with money spend my money, just as I'd never let a band whore critique my music, or a fashion whore tell me how to dress.

It's a question of retaining control of what they love you for.

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (11-15-2011 09:19 PM)dulst Wrote:  

Money is a status symbol, just like a sharp suit or a 9 inch dick.

Given that I lack those three, my status symbol is being in a band - and I have got laid as a direct result of it.

I believe any man would date a girl who loved him for his status symbol, be it money, attire, or whatever, but the line should be where she tries to control it. I'd never let a bitch in love with money spend my money, just as I'd never let a band whore critique my music, or a fashion whore tell me how to dress.

It's a question of retaining control of what they love you for.

[Image: potd.gif]

That's real talk right there my friend. It's all about frame control.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

No I would diffenately not date a girl if I knew she likes me for my money because it is not really you she likes and it is not geniuen. What is the point of game, if the girls you get only like you for your money? Read the papers a lot of wall streets guys are rich and almost all of them hire high-class hookers or girls just like them for their money. They all share something, none of them are happy.

Quote: (11-15-2011 09:42 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

No I would diffenately not date a girl if I knew she likes me for my money because it is not really you she likes and it is not geniuen. What is the point of game, if the girls you get only like you for your money? Read the papers a lot of wall streets guys are rich and almost all of them hire high-class hookers or girls just like them for their money. They all share something, none of them are happy.

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

Yes but only if I got sex quickly, but at the point where it starts costing more than minimal amounts like a drink here or a $5 teddy bear, that's when I start heading for the exit. Now if I had lots of money like I had 50k in extra cash then I'd spend no more than 1k a year on her so 80 a month.

But it all depends, I'm not too much into casual sex with lots of average looking girls. I'd rather 2 hot girls in a year than 12 medicore one. Or the opposite of george carlin, I'd bang 1 10 but not 10 1s

No. I want her to love me for me. I want her to see my inner beauty, to see the "true me" that can be seen only by my soul mate's eyes.

Quote: (12-07-2011 09:47 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

No. I want her to love me for me. I want her to see my inner beauty, to see the "true me" that can be seen only by my soul mate's eyes.

Quote: (11-15-2011 09:42 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

You may be on the wrong site brother. Who cares if the chick is genuine or not if your plan is to pump and dump. Pussy is pussy, whether it be girl next door pussy or money grubbing whore pussy???

I think money is a big pull just like goodlooks or high social status, after which one needs game to keep the girl around. Unless a girl is really poor or a totally jaded whore or a straight up hooker, she wouldn't date you only because of your money and no other connection whatsoever. Ultimately, in ALL relationships there is some kind of exchange going on - you date her and treat her accordingly based on how she measures up to a certain standard(looks, education, intelligence, femininity etc) and so does she.

I was discussing this with a girl I dated some time back. She was like, I like you not because of your money,looks but because how you make me laugh and make me feel and your personality bla bla bla. She was a cool girl and honest too, so I told her imagine if I were only 5 feet tall and worked at McD's but had the exact same personality - would you still go out with me? She laughed, and said she wouldn't even consider it!

Game is a necessary evil