rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serious Fraud...Ever been tempted?

I've done a few dodgy things in my time..usually for convenience rather than huge gain.

I do have a grudging respect for a con artist,not the ones that really hurt people but where a bit of ingenuity is involved.

Check out the "Top 10 American fraudsters"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finan...sters.html

I actually consider this often.

I used to run a decent amount of scams back in junior high/high school. It was mostly small time stuff dealing with online games, rapidshare accounts and the like. I was also really into shoplifting during the same time... more for the thrill than anything.

The biggest thing I did was when I worked with a small team of hackers/programmers to develop and distribute this spyware/keylogger app. We were actually really close to getting some valuable shit (bank accounts, access to private company DBs, stuff like that). Unfortunately, we had to close the project down because of questionable loyalties of some guys who were working with us...

We'll see. Maybe there's a career in it... [Image: wink.gif]