rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

As requested. Been here for 2 months. Heres what I know.

The City

I was here in September/Oct/Nov 2011. The weather is a bit weird..hot in the daytime then freezing cold at night. Late October it starts to rain for about 2 hours a day. Lots of tourists around but only in the centre (area around Plaza de Armas). Once you venture 15 mins or so outside the centre theres hardly any Gringos. For transport use taxis, all safe, I never had any problems. Pretty much anywhere within 10 mins of the centre for 3 sol ($1USD). Lots of people here speak at least some english, being a reasonbly touristy city due to MachuPichu.

The Girls

Not very attractive to be honest. Very short, around 5" to 5,5" on average(which is good for me coz im short). I would say mostly 5s but 6s and 7s are around. Saw maybe one 9 my whole time here.

To Stay

I stayed at Pariwana hostel for 2 weeks. Awesome hostel with amazing beds and showers. However I believe there is a no guest policy. BUT there are heaps of cheap local hostels or "hospedajes" around where you can take girls, according to my Peruvian friends. I however never did this as I found an apartment after 2 weeks. If you want an apartment, you can buy "Rueda de Negocios" newspaper which comes out every 3 days and has probably 50 adverts for apartments for rent. Get a local to help secure a good rate. Around 800 - 1000 soles ($250 - $300 USD) for a month for a nice apartment not too far from the centre.

Going out

Lots of girls around termed "bricheras" whos main goal is to pretty much hook up with a Gringo. They are infamous amongst locals. The guy version is "brichero" and they are basically hippies who obviously have some game because you will see alot of them around with hot european blondes from Switzerland and Sweden and the like.

Most clubs centred around the Plaza de Armas which is the central Plaza. Some of the spots I frequented were:

Mythology: Club with a lot of Gringos but you will find quite a few local girls here looking to hook up. Kind of small club that gets packed around midnight on weekends.

Inka Team: I found this to have the best ratio of girls to guys, and lots of local girls who were DTF. I used to get eyefucked like crazy in here. Some good looking girls too. Prob my fave place. Gringo friendly. Crazy crowded on Fri and Sat. Thurs is a good night.

The LEK: Not many gringos at all..lots of local girls most who are open to meeting gringos. Mix of salsa and american music. Not very busy, but can get reasonably full on weekends.

The Groove: A club that plays a mix of techno and hip hop music. Quite a big club but usually full of foreigners. Similar crowd to Mythology. Sometimes there are local girls around looking to meet foreigners.

Mama Africa: Gringofest, no free drinks (most of the other clubs give free rum and cokes to foreigners), although local girls who come are extra slutty so I hear. Only went here twice and didnt stay long.

The Frogs: A laid back bar, not a disco, where they play live music and have bean bags and couches where you just chill out and drink. A good place to kick off the night. Dont recall seeing many locals here.

Mistika: A Peruvian discotech about a 5 min taxi from the Plaza de Armas. Its HUGE. And when I went there I was the only foreigner amongst around 200 people (or more, cant remember). Its like a little bar and then go through a door and its like a massive warehouse just filled with locals. Salsa and Latin music. 5 sol cover charge ($1.50). Packed on Fri and Sat, you will need to line up. Some cute girls here but not sure how receptive they are to gringos (i went with my girl so wasnt really approaching). I have a feeling if girls are looking to meet westerners they will go to the discos in the plaza rather than here, but its a pretty cool place so check it out.

Bajo Zero: Next to Mistika, a small downstairs bar which usually has maybe 20-30 people. Was getting lots of looks here and girls were approachable. Only went here once for an hour at the end of a night but worth checking out.

My experience

I hooked up with a girl in my 2nd week who I actually quite liked and have been seeing for my 2 months here. Thus I havent really been hunting when I went out as to me thats just bad karma. BUT on nights I was really wasted I couldnt help myself. In total I made out with 4 girls and other than the girl I was seeing I banged one other girl.

In my experience girls will just stare at you in clubs, so it makes it easy to approach. Girls like to be talked to. My girl would rarely come out with me so I would be with the guys and usually play wingman. Usually all I had to do was go up to a girl my friend liked and just say something lame like "see my friend over there, hes really shy and doesnt speak spanish but he told me thinks your the prettiest girl here." (I speak decent Spanish). Then he just had to come introduce himself and he was hooked up for the night. Some girls he just made out with, others he took home. But it certainly wasnt hard. However dont expect girls to just come up and talk to you like some people say.

The random girl I hooked up with I met at Mythology, I just sat next to her and talked to her for a bit, we danced for a bit, then I took her to Mistika, we danced more and a I kissed her, then asked if she wanted to walk back to my place for a drink (it was close by), we had a drink at mine, then got to the business, she slept over. Banged her again in the morning, and also found out she was a virgin (yikes). I put her in a taxi and said Id call her. All this went down while I was completely shitfaced. Actually felt really bad when I saw my girl the next day, so kinda stopped talking to girls from then on (kinda), or stopped banging them at least.

Tip: I found talking to girls OUTSIDE the club works so much better. Just hang outside for a bit and approach girls before they walk into the club (probably harder if you dont speak any Spanish). Then ask them to come to one of the many clubs with you. That way you dont look like a silly gringo staring around the room looking for girls and trying to dance up on girls like so many in Cusco. The girl I met in my 2nd week I met while walking to a club with one of the promoters. I walked past her and just said "hola chica que tal" (hey girl whats up). I asked if I could practice my Spanish with her and we talked while walking and then when I got to the club I asked if she wanted to come in with me. From there it was all downhill. (Only kissed her on the first night though, I think date 3 I managed to seal the deal).

Any other questions on Cusco just shoot.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

just out of curiosity is Norton's Rat Tavern and Key's still around? Both were in the plaza de armas.

The girls that don't go to the plaza are willing to get with a foreigner but they hate bricheras and will make you work for it. Most bricheras are not from Cusco they are usually from another city.[/align]

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Good datasheet,

i just went to mamas Africa a couple of times when i was in Cuszo, kissed a girl thee and got laid with another.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

mistika sounds promising.

i hate seeing other gringos in the same club as me when in latin america.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Everything people keep saying about Peru seems too good to be true, which tells me it probably isn't. From what I've read on this forum it seems like I could go to Cuzco and fuck every night just because I'm a decent-looking white gringo and speak fluent Spanish. Even if the girls aren't that attractive it would still be far and away the easiest place to get laid I've ever heard of. What's the catch?

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-12-2011 09:57 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Everything people keep saying about Peru seems too good to be true, which tells me it probably isn't. From what I've read on this forum it seems like I could go to Cuzco and fuck every night just because I'm a decent-looking white gringo and speak fluent Spanish. Even if the girls aren't that attractive it would still be far and away the easiest place to get laid I've ever heard of. What's the catch?

You have a leg up over most the dudes there if you speak fluent spanish imo

Just go and ENJOY, report back and add to the hype

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Nice report. Couple questions since I'll be heading to lima in two weeks...

Why did you stay in cusco so long and what else did you do there to occupy yourself?

Did you experience any other cities/places in peru long enough to compare to cusco. For example, how would lima, arequipa, or the beach towns stack up as a place to spend a few months?

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

It was the easiest place I have ever been to get laid. Blond hair+blue eyes+ solid spanish = i could have cold approach one stands there 1/3 nights i went out. If my stay was shorter it would have been a better ratio, but word got out about me after a couple of weeks. My first 4 nights out i banged 4 different girls (5-7 in looks). Catch????? they fuck other dudes too.

Cusco is a perfect storm for easy lays. It 's full of 20-25 year old girls without much money, that are from other cities and towns. They come to Cusco to work. Some just end up partying and tell mom they can't find a job, others are handing out fliers, working as a waitress, or scamming ignorant gringos with my mom is sick i need money routine before sex.

So you have young girls not living with their parents for the first time, not around there judgemental friends, living in a party town with exotic guys from all over the world. The other Peruvian girls they meet are partying and sleeping around so they follow suit.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

seems to me there would be too many gringos in cusco and the numbers wouldnt be in your favor.

i can only imagine the number with it being such a HOT tourist trail.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Nice report, I like Cusco and everything you've said is true. Easy place to get laid, any of the clubs round Plaza De Armas are full of gringo hunters especially at the weekend and it really is as easy as walking up to a girl and having a quick chat with her. I wish I had more time to spend there just to fuck girls but I felt like I had to get moving to see the rest of Peru and was on a tight schedule to get to Nazca to road trip up the coast to Mancora so spent only 3 nights or so there aside from the few days I spent touring the Sacred Valley / MP.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 09:23 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

seems to me there would be too many gringos in cusco and the numbers wouldnt be in your favor.

3 of us on this thread were there and all three of us said getting laid was a piece of cake. But if it doesn't fit into your "i want to be the only gringo in the bar" routine then I don't know what to tell you.

90% of your "competition" has zero game or minimal spanish skills much less both. They don't talk or dance with the girls or if they do they kiss them pat themselves on the back for "making out" and leave, not realizing simply asking do want to go to my place and you'd be having sex in 15 minutes.

Saw it dozens of times, dude A kisses girl leaves the bar bragging to his friends. Dude B rolls up a 10 minutes later talks/dances and kisses her and leaves the bar with her and bangs for days just bc he had the balls/common sense to go for the lay.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Good luck, its not that easy.
There are no places in the world where girls will just jump you, just for showing up. You still have to put in some effort.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 01:22 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

There are no places in the world where girls will just jump you, just for showing up. You still have to put in some effort.

that's not true - that's exactly what Thailand is like - girls jump on you as soon as you walk into a club

happened to me at least half a dozen times and same with friends of mine

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Zanetti what you are failing to mention though is the clubs in Thailand you went to that girls were jumping on you were full of pros, semi-pros and gold diggers. Nice, decent, Thai girls aren't lining up at club entrances to throw themselves at the farang though it's not to say you cannot get them into bed as you most definitely can if you play your cards right.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 09:23 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Well, it can work in your favor. If a place has a lot of gringos, then the women who are into gringos will show up there. Agreed that it's not the same though as pulling one of a locals only venue.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

I did have 2 girls approach me while I was there (probably went out 40 times).

One had a yeast infection and the other was luck, her live-in Irish bf cheated on her on her birthday the night before and she wanted revenge. The chick ran a hostel and of course some gringa bitch tried to cock block me when she took me back. Sorry flip-flop gringa this Latina wanted revenge, took me to her room I took my shoes off turned around and she was completely naked somehow in 3 seconds. It was awesome.

Possible but don't count on it.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 02:43 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Zanetti what you are failing to mention though is the clubs in Thailand you went to that girls were jumping on you were full of pros, semi-pros and gold diggers. Nice, decent, Thai girls aren't lining up at club entrances to throw themselves at the farang though it's not to say you cannot get them into bed as you most definitely can if you play your cards right.

100% agreed !

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-13-2011 06:34 AM)intense Wrote:  

Nice report. Couple questions since I'll be heading to lima in two weeks...

Why did you stay in cusco so long and what else did you do there to occupy yourself?

Did you experience any other cities/places in peru long enough to compare to cusco. For example, how would lima, arequipa, or the beach towns stack up as a place to spend a few months?

i was in cusco because i was taking a spanish course so i was there for a couple of months. so during the day i would go to class, study, hang with classmates and the girl i was seeing. i got bored after a month...although it is a really cool town.

have not been to lima, although there are a lot of other threads on lima. alot of my friends went and what i was told is girls are better looking, good nightlife, good surf, but 10x as dangerous. i used to take a 15min walk home at 4am in cusco and never had any problems. dont think id try the same in lima.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Agreed. When you go to the clubs here you will see heaps of gringos just standing around the dancefloor waiting for girls to come up to them. WTF? good luck with that. Then after 3 hours of standing around they go home alone (obviously). As I said I found that although the girls are approachable it would be very rare for them to just come up to you and be like "hey gringo!"

The catch is the girls that are easy lays are all gringo hunters, most of which arent very good looking and one can only imagine how many foreigners have been inside her before your turn comes around. Some guys are all good with that. Call me gay but thats not really my thing. However im guessing for guys who dont speak any Spanish at all there may not be much of a choice.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (11-12-2011 06:08 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

just out of curiosity is Norton's Rat Tavern and Key's still around? Both were in the plaza de armas.

The girls that don't go to the plaza are willing to get with a foreigner but they hate bricheras and will make you work for it. Most bricheras are not from Cusco they are usually from another city.[/align]

yes both still around. Bricheras are generally from Lima i hear.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

I'm not sure there are many gringos going home alone from Cusco clubs, everyone I met was getting laid very easily.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Does anyone know any hostels with private rooms or hotels near the Plaza de Armas that let you bring girls back? The last time I traveled through Cusco, the hostel I was at had a rule against bringing girls back. I'm thinking of dropping by Cusco again and I'd like to avoid this problem.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:39 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

Does anyone know any hostels with private rooms or hotels near the Plaza de Armas that let you bring girls back? The last time I traveled through Cusco, the hostel I was at had a rule against bringing girls back. I'm thinking of dropping by Cusco again and I'd like to avoid this problem.

Dont know the name anymore but can look it up when you are there.

If you stand right in front of the door of mama afrika, turn to your left and walk into the first street on the right, take another right here. There's a hotel after 50 meters where you can bring girls and its only 150 meters from mama afrika. Its a budget place so don't expect ANY luxury. i banged a girl there. The price for a single room is the same as a hostel bed in Loki's

I stayed a few days in that room and used the internet and (secretly) the piping hot showers at the loki hostel.

You need to speak a bit of spanish in this hotel.

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

That's no problem; no luxury is required, and I am good with the Spanish.

I'm trying to find the place's name on google maps. Do any of these ring a bell?

Hostal Suecia
Pirwa B&B
Hostal Resbalosa
Hostal Huaynapata

Thanks

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (01-30-2012 12:33 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

That's no problem; no luxury is required, and I am good with the Spanish.

I'm trying to find the place's name on google maps. Do any of these ring a bell?

Hostal Suecia
Pirwa B&B
Hostal Resbalosa
Hostal Huaynapata

Thanks

Nope, its none of them. I've been busting my brain over the name too but dont remember it. Its not in the hotels list on hostels.com either. You'll have to find it [Image: smile.gif]

Its on the right on a small street, the street ends in a t-junction.

Edit : i bothered me too much that i couldnt find it on the map yesterday. heres the map. Look for the street name TIGRE. the entrance of the (dump)hotel is right at the letter E.

[attachment=4409]

the quality of the picture sucks because i cant upload files bigger than 500kb. Look closely you can find it.