rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 types of alpha?
types of alpha?
This is a quote from roissy
Quote:Quote:

Many want to believe that getting girls is ancillary to being a true alpha male; that the real measure of an alpha lies in his ability to dominate other men, or his command of his environment, or his thirst for swashbuckling adventure. While these are admirable alpha traits, they are nothing but a means to an end.

This is a quote from rational male blog

you are not Alpha because of your achievements, you have your achievements because you are Alpha. You possess a mindset you either had to develop or it came naturally to you.

The real answer is that Alpha behaviors are manifestations of an Alpha mindset

I don't really understand what they are trying to say here. You are an alpha male because you make good money, have high status and bang a lot of hot women but then, you are not really an alpha?

Is this like comparing Roosh and Silvio Berlusconi? (i dont intend to offend anyone here, just an example)
types of alpha?
Quote: (11-12-2011 05:40 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

This is a quote from rational male blog

you are not Alpha because of your achievements, you have your achievements because you are Alpha. You possess a mindset you either had to develop or it came naturally to you.

The real answer is that Alpha behaviors are manifestations of an Alpha mindset

I don't really understand what they are trying to say here. You are an alpha male because you make good money, have high status and bang a lot of hot women but then, you are not really an alpha?
it just means that mindset comes first aka motivation desire determination is what drives you to achieve something. some say it's impossible to have these traits without any particular success. well i say these traits should be default no matter what circumstances are cause it's like your fuel. it gets you going when you hit the bottom or when you do good.

cause everybody fails. so when your 'alphaness' hahahah depends solely on achievements and good momentum then you have really hard time trying to pull yourself out of slump. it has to be driven from within, not based on external things.

look at this man:

he had constant ups and downs. winnings, injuries, rewards, jail time, mvps, conflict with his coach etc. do you think he drove his datermination from his achievements and failures? no way. he learned it form early age to be one strong badass. therefore he didn't give a fuck about half stepping to the court. he didn't give a fuck about how bad he's hurt. he didn't step to the court with "ok let's see what we can do" mindset. he just wanted to dominate every game to the fullest and crush his opponents and go all out. its the ATTITUDE.

now, translate it to PU. imagine what did iverson do when meeting a girl. did he approach asking stupid questions over the shoulder? hahahahah fuck no : ) he went hard, the same as on basketball court.

this guy is my personal hero. he motivates sooo much to step up and win or lose big time