rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got sucker punched tonight

I met a girl in the line to the bathroom. She spoke almost no English, but encouraged my crappy Polish with a lot of smiles. She helped me find the coat check afterwards and then said she had to go back to her friends. The language barrier was harsh but we were vibing well. Not long after, I saw her sitting on a couch with a dude. It seemed like a date.

One hour later, I saw her at the bar alone. I casually went back to her and she was even more responsive. I asked her if that guy was her boyfriend, because a Polish girl is likely to attention whore while her man is in the building. She assured me he's "just a friend."

He appeared and exchanged a few words with her. It seemed like he was telling her "Let's go." I thought it was over, but she stayed right next to me. He was waiting off to the side like a sad puppy dog. I went back to resume the interaction, getting in between her and the dude. She made no attempt to talk to him again.

A minute later, I felt a solid blow to my left ear, then cold beer on my left shoulder and the side of my face. My response was surprisingly slow even though I was sober. It took me about 2 seconds just to digest what happened before turning to my left. I saw the guy, a good 10 feet back, staring me down. He looked angry as hell. My first thought was, "Is this guy serious?" The bartender moved in as I gave a sorry attempt at a return punch. He was too far. However my beer made a direct hit on his cardigan sweater. He got kicked out and I resumed the conversation with the girl. We kissed an hour later but no bang.

I've gotten into several close calls with Polish dudes, but this is the first time it came to blows.

Do you think you had a chance at kicking his ass? How strong guy are we talking about here?

I was much bigger than him. It was obvious he just wanted to get his licks in and not fight. He actually stepped way back and then went up 4 steps in the staircase.

Wow. He made a bitch move. The chick made her choice, and as a man, you have to live with that. At the same time, if she came with that dude, then blatantly flirted with other guys while he orbited, it certainly smells like an attention-whore maneuver. You got a beer shower (which is actually good for your scalp) and a kiss, and he got to leave with a little of his pride intact. He's bragging to his friends that he "knocked out" and American tonight...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

To be honest you were lucky, good thing he did not crack the beer bottle on you. I have seen it happen and it ain't a pretty site. Be careful dude, Polish dudes can be some of the biggest haters out there.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-11-2011 12:21 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

To be honest you were lucky, good thing he did not crack the beer bottle on you. I have seen it happen and it ain't a pretty site. Be careful dude, Polish dudes can be some of the biggest haters out there.

Wonder how they're going to respond to "Bang Poland"

I think ever player should realize he's going to get into some altercations with this lifestyle sooner or later. Haters and captain save a ho's don't like it when they see what you're doing. I remember getting into it with someone at a party because some girl this guy was talking to was all on my nuts. I asked her if they were together and got on it when she said no. They just met that night! Gotta keep your eyes and ears open.

Crazy story. I pretty much always assume the other guy, in this type of situation: (1) wants to bang the girl, but has been turned into an orbiter; and (2) knows what I'm up to and has declared me to be his enemy in his beta head. A sucker punch sucks, but it definitely could have been worse.

Between this and the Iceland Controversy, it's probably a good idea to hit the punching bag here and there, just to get your self-defense skills up a bit. No joke.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My friend owns Manto fightwear which is from Poland. He would know a good place to train jiu jitsu/mma if you want to check it out. Pm me if you're interested.

Who knows what she's told him.

I see this ALL THE TIME in Estonia. A dude broods in the corner while his girl flirts with some other guy (not necessarily foreign), then an hour or so later he rallies his buddies and they beat the shit out of the hapless gamesman.

Quote:Quote:

just to get your self-defense skills up a bit. No joke.

Totally agree, but the problem is these drunk Eastern Euro guys don't go for "honorable" 1-on-1 fights. They either attack in packs or go for the cheap shot.

Looking back from last night the guy could have fucked me up pretty bad; he had a clear shot right to my head. Usually there are warning signs to violence, but this guy didn't say a word to me. Afterwards I was more surprised than mad.

To me the lesson here is position, I know you weren't expecting it but you put yourself between the girl and the guy turning your back to the guy. Next time you stay against the bar and man handle slash grab her around the waist so that she facing you with her back to the beta punk. Also if you're in a situation where you're out numbered and you can see a guy talking to his boys about you try to back yourself into a corner or at the very least against a wall, the way those things go down and the worst hit will be the ones you don't see coming.

This dude was straight pussy but how many bangs approaches have you had since you left here to one physical male hate attack? Your ratio is pretty good. Learn and shake it off bro

Virgle Kent

[email protected]

Twitter @VKsempireofdirt

Look into Krav Maga. Some of the best preparation for street fighting out there.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sucker punches are for pussies!!

Any man who comes to my face gets my respect eve if he loses.

But that shit of hitting me when I am not looking is pussy to the Nth degree, I think I fuck him up more for being a pussy than for atcually punching me at that point!

** NEVER, EVER, EVER turn your back on a guy you obviously see is giving you dirty looks, or any guy you swoop a girl away from. It is guaranteed they will try a bitch, pussy move like that. He would have never tried it had you kept him right in front of your eyes.

Mixx

Ah, didn't turn out too bad.

He could have smacked you in the back of the head with a beer bottle or a beer mug, and that would have messed you up regardless of his size.

Chalk this up to exprience. Although, your rule of never having a "robbery" go bad will have to be revised - at least if you are doing this in Eastern Europe.

That was a bitch move on dudes part, but I would throw this out there Roosh....

When in ANY environment where you may be possibly outnumbered, leave the chick if the interested dude is nearby. You can go holler at her later when she is alone again. No chick, and I mean NO chick is worth an altercation.

For most areas, the "locals" still don't like "out-of-towners" snagging their women, so it is best to snag them without them around or in their face.

Dude could have been in the club 20 deep.

Quote: (11-11-2011 10:02 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

That was a bitch move on dudes part, but I would throw this out there Roosh....

When in ANY environment where you may be possibly outnumbered, leave the chick if the interested dude is nearby. You can go holler at her later when she is alone again. No chick, and I mean NO chick is worth an altercation.

For most areas, the "locals" still don't like "out-of-towners" snagging their women, so it is best to snag them without them around or in their face.

Dude could have been in the club 20 deep.

Eh, Roosh doesn't have anything different other than keep his eyes open and be a little more careful in the future. Most "robberies" lead to nothing more than some dude sitting in the corner sulking like a bitch.

As for the suggestions others have about learning martial arts...please.

Like Roosh said, these EE dudes don't do 1-on-1. If they fight, it is going to be because they have some advantage, like an open cheap shot, a weapon, or numbers. In these situations, it is always better to find a way to get the hell out of there ASAP.

you shouldnt have made an aggressive/antagonistic move like getting between him and the girl and then turned your back. you should never turn your back on a guy when their is a potential conflict over a girl, but to make an aggressive/alpha/cocky move like getting between the two of them then turning your back wasn't a good idea. consider it a lesson/wake up call and consider yourself very lucky then he was a small dude who couldnt punch rather then a big dude who could or nastier violent guy who could have used a bottle or glass and really fucked you up.

Could've happened to anyone, if there's no warning sign of violence who would've thought this would happen? Let this be a lesson to us all to not turn your back on a crowd. Keep a 360 situational awareness all the time. Esp when in a foreign country where there might be a lot of haters. Just write it off to experience and a lesson learned.

A few fight tips for the bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQVaTEPOsTA

Quote: (11-11-2011 01:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Could've happened to anyone, if there's no warning sign of violence who would've thought this would happen? Let this be a lesson to us all to not turn your back on a crowd. Keep a 360 situational awareness all the time. Esp when in a foreign country where there might be a lot of haters. Just write it off to experience and a lesson learned.

Another reason I do not drink. No drunk mofo will stand a chance at my super fast counter-attacks when I completely sober.

I have enough haters that I have to be on alert 100% of the time, or I'll find my self on the floor leaking the red stuff if I drink, and lose focus.

Mixx

i just started to watch this and the first thing he says is 'never look away from your opponent'

I learned my lesson, thankfully not the hard way.

Speakeasy's video is helpful.

Quote: (11-11-2011 02:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Another reason I do not drink. No drunk mofo will stand a chance at my super fast counter-attacks when I completely sober.

I have enough haters that I have to be on alert 100% of the time, or I'll find my self on the floor leaking the red stuff if I drink, and lose focus.

Mixx

Yea but if you drink, you should at least roll with one or two other cats, eh, Mixx? Drinking alone is crazy (although I did that in Trinidad)
However, there were three armed black offices that were in the club the whole night so I felt safe(ish).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-10-2011 10:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I met a girl in the line to the bathroom. She spoke almost no English, but encouraged my crappy Polish with a lot of smiles. She helped me find the coat check afterwards and then said she had to go back to her friends. The language barrier was harsh but we were vibing well. Not long after, I saw her sitting on a couch with a dude. It seemed like a date.

One hour later, I saw her at the bar alone. I casually went back to her and she was even more responsive. I asked her if that guy was her boyfriend, because a Polish girl is likely to attention whore while her man is in the building. She assured me he's "just a friend."

He appeared and exchanged a few words with her. It seemed like he was telling her "Let's go." I thought it was over, but she stayed right next to me. He was waiting off to the side like a sad puppy dog. I went back to resume the interaction, getting in between her and the dude. She made no attempt to talk to him again.

A minute later, I felt a solid blow to my left ear, then cold beer on my left shoulder and the side of my face. My response was surprisingly slow even though I was sober. It took me about 2 seconds just to digest what happened before turning to my left. I saw the guy, a good 10 feet back, staring me down. He looked angry as hell. My first thought was, "Is this guy serious?" The bartender moved in as I gave a sorry attempt at a return punch. He was too far. However my beer made a direct hit on his cardigan sweater. He got kicked out and I resumed the conversation with the girl. We kissed an hour later but no bang.

I've gotten into several close calls with Polish dudes, but this is the first time it came to blows.

Just read your post, Roosh. Glad to hear you're cool. Like Rudebwoy said, first shots can be lethal, especially when unexpected. We've talked about it many times, these Polish dudes have a real tough time hangin on to their Polish girls. They get really desperate seeing a foreign dude take their girl.

You'll be fine, but keep your eyes open, bro.